Page 108 of 417 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #2141
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    to make the icon large navigate to the tiles folder and open the folder for whatever tile you want large and open the info.plist file for it and add this to it <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>


    PS. anyone who wants to use the FB tile which requires using the scan try using this one i have edited it works for me if you can't get it let me know and i will work with you to figure it out
    fscan.zip

    Does this Fscan work with the new Facebook version 4.x ?

  2. #2142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Yes I wrote that one to update the change of where Facebook keeps their cache now

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (2011-12-01), zinjen (2011-12-01)

  4. #2143
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    Yes I wrote that one to update the change of where Facebook keeps their cache now
    Sweet! Thanks!

  5. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    Ok here it is finally the new working pscan file
    just replace the old one with this one
    the only way i could get this to work right was to have it copy the photos to another directory and have the tile read them from there it takes longer but it has 2 uses 1. the tile works and 2. you have a back up of your photos incase you lose one

    if you do not sync photos with iTunes you will receive the error that /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/Sync/100SYNCD/*.JPG could not be found ignore it and respiring the tile will just work off of you camera roll photos

    after running the first time when you want to run the pscan file again type this in first
    Code:
    rm -rf Photos
    then proceed to run pscan this will prevent you from having to type y to overwrite potentially hundreds of times

    pscan 2.zip




    try reinstalling or from another source
    do you mean backup of all camera roll photo ?

  6. #2145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    The file automatically makes a backup of all your photos and then sets up the photo tile to slides how those photos on the home screen

  7. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    The file automatically makes a backup of all your photos and then sets up the photo tile to slides how those photos on the home screen
    wow... someone with hundreds of photos would not be comfortable doing this... will take a lot of space

    what if you use the tumbnails as the source ?

  8. #2147
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    I have almost 300 photos on mine and they only take roughly 150mb of space which makes 300mb total with the backup and is about .5mb per photo.
    that isn't too much the iPhones photos aren't large most of mine are about 200kb in size but the only way I could get the photos tile to show both camera roll and synced photos correctly
    I don't think the majority of users will have so many photos that backing them up would see a large amount of data being used up most people sync photos into their computers then delete them off the phone which mean the back ups would be the only ones left still running the slideshow
    if space is an issue the original pecan file contained in the Photos.zip i first uploaded does not back them up it just reads from where they are stored but only works with camera roll photos and will not show synced photos

    the problem also being is the iPhone stores thumbnail data as a .ithmb file unless i can find a way to extract the data trough a terminal command i cannot use this as the source
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-01 at 04:56 PM.

  9. #2148
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    Yes I wrote that one to update the change of where Facebook keeps their cache now
    Sweet got it working now
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  10. #2149
    GUYS
    Look at this theme - it's amazing theme :
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-existenz.html
    if you can see there's some great widget for the weather and it's with animation
    i got this theme and i want to use the weather widget as my weather tile - is there a way i can send someone the weather folder (i can't send the complete theme because it's payed theme - sorry) and maybe make a new great big weather tile
    i don't know nothing about code so maybe someone can help me.
    is there's someone - please send me private message
    thanks

    -r1leoyw6qniv.jpg

  11. #2150
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    GUYS
    Look at this theme - it's amazing theme :
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-existenz.html
    if you can see there's some great widget for the weather and it's with animation
    i got this theme and i want to use the weather widget as my weather tile - is there a way i can send someone the weather folder (i can't send the complete theme because it's payed theme - sorry) and maybe make a new great big weather tile
    i don't know nothing about code so maybe someone can help me.
    is there's someone - please send me private message
    thanks

    -r1leoyw6qniv.jpg
    if you want to send it my way I can take a look

    I also have a question for everyone
    Using my photo tile would you rather have it read synced photos or camera roll photo
    it can read 1 or the other if you are not willing to duplicate your photos

    Or would you rather have it read both at the cost of some space (take you photos space used and double it)
    I am going to collect everything i have finalize and put it into a pack so that its easier to find

    I would just like to know what people would rather have for the photo tile
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-01 at 06:52 PM.

  12. #2151
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    if you want to send it my way I can take a look

    I also have a question for everyone
    Using my photo tile would you rather have it read synced photos or camera roll photo
    it can read 1 or the other if you are not willing to duplicate your photos

    Or would you rather have it read both at the cost of some space (take you photos space used and double it)
    I am going to collect everything i have finalize and put it into a pack so that its easier to find

    I would just like to know what people would rather have for the photo tile
    If you go for either the synced ones or the camera roll ones, I'd say you should go for the synced photos, since the next version will come with an integrated slideshow tile that uses the camera roll ones

  13. #2152
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    If you go for either the synced ones or the camera roll ones, I'd say you should go for the synced photos, since the next version will come with an integrated slideshow tile that uses the camera roll ones
    I was leaning towards that as when you sync your photos with iTunes usually they get removed from the camera roll anyway but some people do not sync photos with iTunes they just have the camera roll (which is an issue until the next version you have intergraded) perhaps i will include both versions of the pscan file and the choice will be theirs

  14. #2153
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Does anybody have the calendar tile that's exactly like the windows phone calendar?

  15. #2154
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    heres my large noartwork images jdot1224

    my largenoartwork-images.zip

    can soebody help out and post this calendar tile thats in this pic if they have it.

    -img_1482.jpg
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-01 at 10:08 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2011-12-02), Jdot1224 (2011-12-01)

  17. #2155
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    heres my large noartwork images jdot1224

    my largenoartwork-images.zip

    can soebody help out and post this calendar tile thats in this pic if they have it.

    -img_1482.jpg
    Thanks!! I have this calendar tile that uses google calendar events. It's not exactly like the WP7 tile but it's close. I can post it after class..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322775633.023405.jpg  

  18. #2156
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Thanks!! I have this calendar tile that uses google calendar events. It's not exactly like the WP7 tile but it's close. I can post it after class..
    Yeah that looks better then most calendars but what do I use it with again

    ok heres my setup after fixing the large tile image size. im going to add more just trying to get the best windows phone 7 look.

    -img_1484.png-img_1485.png-img_1486.png-img_1487.png-img_1488.png-img_1489.png-img_1490.png-img_1491.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-02 at 01:39 AM.

  19. #2157
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Hey guys! I am finally back up and on 5.0.1 and loving it so far...been sitting up all evening nursing an ill puppy of ours (it's the only one she had) and hoping for the best...it's hot as hades in this room to help keep his temp up but, i am gonna stick it out as long as it takes to get him well on his way...
    Everything seems to have recovered fine on my upgrade adventure except for my large clock tile...can someone share one to keep me from having to look around..I sure appreciate it...
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  20. #2158
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    ok heres my latest setup lovin it!!

    -img_1484.png-img_1491.png-img_1492.png-img_1493.png-img_1494.png-img_1496.png-img_1497.png-img_1498.png

  21. #2159
    damkn the new features look amazing, this is iphone jailbreaking its finest without a doubt, cant wait

  22. #2160
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    hey endfinity!!! need some help here! on this screen shot in the appstore how can i edit the info.plist to move the badges to the far bottom left of the large tile??

    -img_1494.png

Page 108 of 417 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •