Page 107 of 417 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I modified a photo tile to show all the images in all photo albums. I was just thinking maybe the one you made would use less ram?

P.S. I noticed your weather tile says port Dover George romero filmed survival of the dead there I drove 3 hours to audition lol
    I'm not sure about ram usage i just figured this would be easier to get setup cause no matter what i tried with others it would show a photo then be blank for a min or so then show another so i figured the method used my the Facebook tile could be applied and i find it works great

that being said i haven't noticed any lag or slow downs after using the tile

i'll prob dig around later and see where photo stream photos are located and add them to the pscan file so that even photos add to the computer would show up

and yea i live here in Dover lol i just recently moved here though so i wasn't around for the movie shoot
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-01 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    I'm not sure about ram usage i just figured this would be easier to get setup cause no matter what i tried with others it would show a photo then be blank for a min or so then show another so i figured the method used my the Facebook tile could be applied and i find it works great

that being said i haven't noticed any lag or slow downs after using the tile

i'll prob dig around later and see where photo stream photos are located and add them to the pscan file so that even photos add to the computer would show up

and yea i live here in Dover lol i just recently moved here though so i wasn't around for the movie shoot
    I never got a part even though it was just for being an extra zombie. Here's my modified photo tile. I'm gonna try yours and see which one works better.

com.apple.mobileslideshow.zip

Thanks

I never got a part even though it was just for being an extra zombie. Here's my modified photo tile. I'm gonna try yours and see which one works better.

com.apple.mobileslideshow.zip
    thats similar to the one i was using but it was reading from the dcim/100apple folder where the camera roll was stored i found that the number generator would find a few photos but the tile was mostly blank

Thanks

thats similar to the one i was using but it was reading from the dcim/100apple folder where the camera roll was stored i found that the number generator would find a few photos but the tile was mostly blank
    Ive never had that problem with this one. It shows all synced photos and not just ones from the camera roll

Thanks

Ive never had that problem with this one. It shows all synced photos and not just ones from the camera roll
    i think its because my phone is strange how it stores its photos when i sync them and delete them off the phone starting from fresh my phone won't start back at IMG_0001 it keeps its count but I'm not sure if its supposed to or not

Thanks

i think its because my phone is strange how it stores its photos when i sync them and delete them off the phone starting from fresh my phone won't start back at IMG_0001 it keeps its count but I'm not sure if its supposed to or not
    Not sure either I havent ever changed my synced photo albums. I misspoke before my photo tile only shows any
    Synced photos and won't show any from the camera roll. I think the count always stays the same for those although again I'm not 100% I'm change around my synced albums and see if anything changes

Thanks

Not sure either I havent ever changed my synced photo albums. I misspoke before my photo tile only shows any
    Synced photos and won't show any from the camera roll. I think the count always stays the same for those although again I'm not 100% I'm change around my synced albums and see if anything changes
    I have edited the pscan file for you this new one will include all synced photos as well as your camera roll

pscan.zip

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

Zombian (2011-12-01)

Thanks

I have edited the pscan file for you this new one will include all synced photos as well as your camera roll

pscan.zip
    Awesome man thanks

pscan.zip
    After pinning the photo tile all the images displayed fine (although a bit fast) it keeps respringing my phone even if its the only pinned tile. I'm assuming you dont have the same problem. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-01 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks

ok so i need some help here I'm unable to find out how to get this working I'm stumped
    i have it working if i have 1 directory listed doesanyone new a way to rewrite it so that it can write from 2 directories at once what i have so far is

Code:
    #!/bin/sh

path='/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/' : '/private/var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/Sync/100SYNCD/'
    echo 'var array = [' > /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/pscan.js

for File in $(find $path); do
    	if ! grep -q '<?xml' $File; then
    		echo ", \"file://${File}\" " >> /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/pscan.js
    	fi
    done

echo '];' >> /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/pscan.js
    this code functions correctly but only will ad from the first directory (/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/)
    the second directory files aren't added to the pscan.js file
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-01 at 05:01 AM.

anyone have music tile with interactive control button ? is it possible ?

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a good and working Facebook tile with the fscan they don't mind sharing? I searched and found nothing. Preferably the small tile....

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thegunners View Post
    yes. the instructions on how to use it are on the first page

LtNacho posted a modified and working fscan two pages ago i think with a the large facebook tile so i guess you could just edit the plst to a small one and it would just display the pictures

yes. the instructions on how to use it are on the first page

LtNacho posted a modified and working fscan two pages ago i think with a the large facebook tile so i guess you could just edit the plst to a small one and it would just display the pictures
    Thanks bud I'll try that one.

ok so here something i just got working it's a photos tile that shows your images it works exactly like the Facebook tile you have to run the file pscan from your root directory its not exactly automatic but it work flawlessly once you set it up if you have lots of photos you will get the best experience

but please note that after taking more photos for them to show up on the tile you will have to rerun the pscan file

Attachment 555118

Photos.zip
    what do you mean "run the pscan" - how do i do it?
    i placed the tile in the place and now i'm stuck

thanks

Thanks

place the pscan /private/var/root

open mobile terminal and type in
    Login type username default is root then will ask for password default is alpine
    then type sh pscan

respiring it should work

Does anybody else have an issue with mobile terminal just closing immediately on its own? Or am I missing something?

place the pscan /private/var/root

open mobile terminal and type in
    Login type username default is root then will ask for password default is alpine
    then type sh pscan

respiring it should work
    thanks

also is there a way someone tell me how to get the OS7 font and use with with bytefont?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    thanks

also is there a way someone tell me how to get the OS7 font and use with with bytefont?
    there is a Byatafont pakage in the OS7 mods thread although its not complete. You have to create a folder called MyFonts in var/mobile/library and put the font pakage in there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I'll post it up later if you want!
    Sure can you please?

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Right now it all depends on how fast the dev team can push out a jailbreak for the 4S, until then my hands are pretty much tied
    That transparent LS would be sweet.. I'll be looking forward to it End.

Quote Originally Posted by thegunners View Post
    It's already covered on page 1..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-01 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks

Ok here it is finally the new working pscan file
    just replace the old one with this one
    the only way i could get this to work right was to have it copy the photos to another directory and have the tile read them from there it takes longer but it has 2 uses 1. the tile works and 2. you have a back up of your photos incase you lose one

if you do not sync photos with iTunes you will receive the error that /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/Sync/100SYNCD/*.JPG could not be found ignore it and respiring the tile will just work off of you camera roll photos

after running the first time when you want to run the pscan file again type this in first
    Code:
    rm -rf Photos
    then proceed to run pscan this will prevent you from having to type y to overwrite potentially hundreds of times

pscan 2.zip

Does anybody else have an issue with mobile terminal just closing immediately on its own? Or am I missing something?
    try reinstalling or from another source
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-01 at 07:07 AM.

Page 107 of 417 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast