Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Galaxy S II

Quote Originally Posted by WaveRepository View Post
    It has worked for all phones and iOS versions we have made this theme on. It uses the first 100 default named pictures on your phone, named IMG_XXXX.
    Not for me oddly enough. It might just be my picture names, but I honestly don't know yet. Is there a way I can check if they're named IMG_XXXX? I know for a fact some of them are.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTang View Post
    Not for me oddly enough. It might just be my picture names, but I honestly don't know yet. Is there a way I can check if they're named IMG_XXXX? I know for a fact some of them are.
    ... Use an iPhone and USB cable.

... Use an iPhone and USB cable.
    iPhone > Internal Storage > DCIM

There's 2 folders:
    1) 823WGTMA
    2) 860OKMZO

The first folder has IMG_1002 to IMG_1129

The second folder has IMG_0467 to IMG_0999

Is the problem because my image doesn't start at IMG_0000?

Update! I've edited the lockscreen to look more like the Galaxy SII
    -img_0007.png-img_0006.png

iPhone > Internal Storage > DCIM

There's 2 folders:
    1) 823WGTMA
    2) 860OKMZO

The first folder has IMG_1002 to IMG_1129

The second folder has IMG_0467 to IMG_0999

Is the problem because my image doesn't start at IMG_0000?
    The file path for images is /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/IMG_xxxx. It didn't matter if it starts at 1. It should take the first 100 pictures and play them randomly. It could be that you have lots of videos mixed with pictures. Just set the phone down at the photo widget and wait until you see any changes.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmight9 View Post
    I believe the original lockscreen has a more galaxy s ii look.

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    The file path for images is /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/IMG_xxxx. It didn't matter if it starts at 1. It should take the first 100 pictures and play them randomly. It could be that you have lots of videos mixed with pictures. Just set the phone down at the photo widget and wait until you see any changes.
    I don't know if the problem was because I installed it via dragging the theme to DreamBoard folder but it could be a possibility. I've sent my phone down at the photo widget for about 10-15 minutes down and nothing has changed.

But you're also right, I do have lots of videos with a lot of pictures.
    Last edited by AnthonyTang; 2011-12-28 at 09:10 PM.

I don't know if the problem was because I installed it via dragging the theme to DreamBoard folder but it could be a possibility. I've sent my phone down at the photo widget for about 10-15 minutes down and nothing has changed.

But you're also right, I do have lots of videos with a lot of pictures.
    i am not sure. we have never had this issue with any of the phones we tested this on.

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    i am not sure. we have never had this issue with any of the phones we tested this on.
    I saw how the widget is used, I tried using the link or method used in the HTML file on Safari. It said the web page could not be opened because that is a local file. Permission problems?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightmight9 View Post
    -254.jpg

I want to buy, but cydia says its incompatible

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnp27 View Post
    I want to buy, but cydia says its incompatible
    Do you own an iPhone 4.

I saw how the widget is used, I tried using the link or method used in the HTML file on Safari. It said the web page could not be opened because that is a local file. Permission problems?
    I looked into it, it uses the first 100 going from 0001 to 0100. Sorry for the confusion.

I looked into it, it uses the first 100 going from 0001 to 0100. Sorry for the confusion.
    Oh. So would you think the next update would be able to fix it? I honestly am not sure what's exactly going on right now haha, sorry

Im not sure how they added the new version of galaxy s ii to cydia but if you do not see an update for it you have to go to the dreamboard section and install it again.

anyone got the issue, that the widgets are back to their default positions after respring?

or is there any way to disable a widget?
    Last edited by bogeldi; 2012-01-11 at 07:16 PM.

I have a problem with Celsius on weather widget on galaxy s ll theme. I t seems to have some bug if temperature goes to -.
    The fahrenheit works well and also Celsius if temperature is positive. Pleease fix it if is possible in next update.
    Thnx
    -img_0356-small-.jpg-img_0357-small-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ibandalo View Post
    I have a problem with Celsius on weather widget on galaxy s ll theme. I t seems to have some bug if temperature goes to -.
    The fahrenheit works well and also Celsius if temperature is positive. Pleease fix it if is possible in next update.
    Thnx
    -img_0356-small-.jpg-img_0357-small-.jpg
    ok

"The Photos Widget" in "Samsung Galaxy SII themes DREAMBOARD" didn't slideshow the image. It just show the first image in path : "/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/"! Please help me !

hi,

Why my widgets photos did not change photos??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast