Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Galaxy S II

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Loving this thing. Very good job.

Hey Man, great theme! but there's a few things i think that could make this theme better. But you dont have to follow it
    - Decrease the space between the top icon and the status bar and so that it's close but not touching while making the vertical space between each icon row bigger.
    - Switch the edit button with the application button.
    - Fix the text in the Application button.
    - Change the edit button to a plus button next to the 1st page indicator.
    - Make the 3 dock icons changeable instead of just 2.
    - Put fade in/out animation when you tap on the Applications button.
    - Make the background of the applications all black.
    - Make the Lockscreen background changeable.
    - When you tap on widgets on the edit tab, make it so you can add/remove widgets.
    - Remove all the icons from all the pages except on page 2.
    - Looped scrolling on Applications pages.
    - Notifications on the Lockscreen.
    Again, you dont have to follow this but I think it would make this theme better ^_^
    Last edited by nightmight9; 2011-12-25 at 12:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightmight9 View Post
    - Decrease the space between the top icon and the status bar and so that it's close but not touching while making the vertical space between each icon row bigger.
    I don't see an issue.

- Make the 3 dock icons changeable instead of just 2.
    No.

- Make the background of the applications all black.
    No.

- Remove all the icons from all the pages except on page 2.
    No.

- Looped scrolling on Applications pages.
    No.

Default You dont?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveRepository View Post
    I don't see an issue.
    Look at the Pic, then try dragging any widget near the status bar, there's the issue it doesn't reach it -_-
    -galaxy-s-ii.jpg

This is an excellent theme viewed from screenshots & videos . I'm trying to purchase it on Cydia, but it shows up as v1.4 & not available for download to users running iOS 5.0.1. I have an iPhone 4 (GSM) with iOS 5+ and it doesn't work (can't download).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i see alot of elements from exisiting themes, especially endroid parts. when ur still learning through modding other peoples themes i dont agree on selling them for money, just my opinion this should be free in order to get more feedback/support

if u get that other theme u showed me working with the ipod (that was urs right?).. i can see u selling that for sure

the author doesn t really care!
    modmyi stuff should take care of these c/p

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTang View Post
    This is an excellent theme viewed from screenshots & videos . I'm trying to purchase it on Cydia, but it shows up as v1.4 & not available for download to users running iOS 5.0.1. I have an iPhone 4 (GSM) with iOS 5+ and it doesn't work (can't download).
    I will contact the repo owner and find out what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    Yea we copied other themes. There is a wallpaper, icons, scrollview, widgets and a lockscreen. We will try and make a them without those next time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christoforo For This Useful Post:

AnthonyTang (2011-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    I will contact the repo owner and find out what the issue is.
    Thank you dearly . I really like this theme so far & I hope the repo owner can get the right version on soon

Thank you dearly . I really like this theme so far & I hope the repo owner can get the right version on soon
    I was just able to install it running iOS 5.0.1 unteatherd jailbreak. If you are teathered try to install again and see what happens. V1.4 on cydia is the same as V1.5.

I'm actually running 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak updated today, it still doesn't work. I have purchased & downloaded it off of iThemeSky and I have the theme on my PC now, but iSpirit doesn't seem to work. I get a iTunesMobileDevice.dll is missing error. Is there any other way to install it with the zip file I have currently on my PC or did I just spend my money on it for nothing? :/

I'm actually running 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak updated today, it still doesn't work. I have purchased & downloaded it off of iThemeSky and I have the theme on my PC now, but iSpirit doesn't seem to work. I get a iTunesMobileDevice.dll is missing error. Is there any other way to install it with the zip file I have currently on my PC or did I just spend my money on it for nothing? :/
    Try using IPhone browser and copy the theme to the dreamboard file, restoring and see if it works that way.

Ok so I got iSpirit working on another computer & I installed it via Instal theme from zip. It went in great, except way too far in. My default iPhone theme icons have been replaced by the Galaxy S II ones. Is there anyway I can (please for the love of god) get the original ones back without having to restore my entire OS? I am really begging on help here. The Galaxy S II theme didn't even show up as a seperate theme in dreamboard..

EDIT: (For some reason I can't edit the other post the text box is just completely gray).

But never mind I got the icons back (just winterboard theme reset) but I can't seem to get the theme to install as a dreamboard theme.

EDIT 2: Simple click and drag from iSpirit fixed it . I hope it was a proper installation but it seems to work fine now.
    Last edited by AnthonyTang; 2011-12-28 at 03:00 AM.

dude, is there a way so i can disable LS?
    i prefer using intelliscreenx....
    Last edited by Shinobi505; 2011-12-28 at 03:43 AM.

I have one last question; how exactly do I change the photos that are shown in the photo widget? I've tried the settings with the options but all I can do is move the widgets around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi505 View Post
    dude, is there a way so i can disable LS?
    i prefer using intelliscreenx....
    in the current.plist you must search for <key>LockView</key> and change it to <key>LockViewOff</key>

I have one last question; how exactly do I change the photos that are shown in the photo widget? I've tried the settings with the options but all I can do is move the widgets around.
    It changes automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    It changes automatically.
    It doesn't seem to for me :/ Its still the picture of the family on the beach.

Quick update! Here's how the theme looks now on my iPhone:
    -img_0001.png
    I have no experience in editing dreamboard themes and this came out quite well lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Look at the Pic, then try dragging any widget near the status bar, there's the issue it doesn't reach it -_-
    -galaxy-s-ii.jpg
    If you have a problem with our Galaxy theme, you can make your own.

It doesn't seem to for me :/ Its still the picture of the family on the beach.
    It has worked for all phones and iOS versions we have made this theme on. It uses the first 100 default named pictures on your phone, named IMG_XXXX.

Quick update! Here's how the theme looks now on my iPhone:
    -img_0001.png
    I have no experience in editing dreamboard themes and this came out quite well lol
    Congratulations. Would you like to develop with us?

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    We left credit where due, and we contacted the original maker of the Endroid widget.

Quote Originally Posted by WaveRepository View Post
    Congratulations. Would you like to develop with us?
    Okay, Sure.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast