Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Ok cool

I know developer is busy as is.... But I just wanted to share and suggest noname theme in white and black. I think it would be a nice addon or mixture of white, black and gray.

As I mentioned before I also use the blaze hd theme and the new white and black really looked nice on the blaze theme.

Noname theme stands out as a favorite with blaze and would love to see what white, black and gray would do for it.

Just a suggestion
    Mike
    still at work btw your suggestion is on the list... I'll try to do all the suggestion when is full compatible on ios5... so I don't have to port it again for ios5

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Dude what's your email I'll send u that .plist
    thanks for the help bro
    Last edited by smallLUN; 2011-11-02 at 10:06 AM.

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    still at work btw your suggestion is on the list... I'll try to do all the suggestion when is full compatible on ios5... so I don't have to port it again for ios5

thanks for the help bro
    Dude I have this on ios 5 and I don't have any problems. This theme is awesome

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (2011-11-02)

really? thanks...I didn't try it on retina devices...cuz I tested it only on my 3gs...I'll wait til the untethered jb is out before I jb my i4... so now is abit diffucult for me to see the images if their still looking good lol... btw another update just sent to Cydia and Theme it

really? thanks...I didn't try it on retina devices...cuz I tested it only on my 3gs...I'll wait til the untethered jb is out before I jb my i4... so now is abit diffucult for me to see the images if their still looking good lol... btw another update just sent to Cydia and Theme it
    Too easy bro it still looks awesome man. I only had to tweak the icon names and that's it.
    Cheers for the update too bro

Chook1811..... I'm not saying that this theme isn't working on IOS 5. That is why I'm stating that there has to be a file that is taking over the font colors.

The color codes are showing properly in the plist files on all the themes..... for some reason my iphone 4 isn't wanting to allow the text color to change....it stays on white.

This all started after I installed "Masks" app from Cydia. I'm not sure what it did, but after I uninstalled it as I found it useless for my needs... the text just all of a sudden went to all white and will not change no matter what theme I install or activate.

I have even downloaded other themes and the text will remain white. So again.... This problem I believe is "My Phone". The theme was working great until I added and removed "Masks".

I like to try different things... and this is the price I ended up paying for being a little on the edge and trying new stuff out.

Looking forward to the updates.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone post this background image for me without the icons please.... I'm really liking this wallpaper for home screen.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Chook1811..... I'm not saying that this theme isn't working on IOS 5. That is why I'm stating that there has to be a file that is taking over the font colors.

The color codes are showing properly in the plist files on all the themes..... for some reason my iphone 4 isn't wanting to allow the text color to change....it stays on white.

This all started after I installed "Masks" app from Cydia. I'm not sure what it did, but after I uninstalled it as I found it useless for my needs... the text just all of a sudden went to all white and will not change no matter what theme I install or activate.

I have even downloaded other themes and the text will remain white. So again.... This problem I believe is "My Phone". The theme was working great until I added and removed "Masks".

I like to try different things... and this is the price I ended up paying for being a little on the edge and trying new stuff out.

Looking forward to the updates.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone post this background image for me without the icons please.... I'm really liking this wallpaper for home screen.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    do this tweak have an option to reset back to default or something? if so... install back this tweak and set it back to default and uninstall it again... sometimes this works... give it a try

Callbar theme is almost done
    and alternate weather widget and weathericon

^^These are new images for weathers^^
    Post Call-Bar soon

@spanishcop

here u go

Last edited by laMe; 2011-11-02 at 11:30 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

nexus76 (2012-02-28), smallLUN (2011-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Callbar theme is almost done
    and alternate weather widget and weathericon

^^These are new images for weathers^^
    Post Call-Bar soon

@spanishcop

here u go

Thank you so much for posting it.... I really like it.

laME.......

Any possible way of moving the wording away from the image on the weather widget ???

The images were not really an issue to me. Maybe above the word TEMP that is in white.... have the status of the weather show there such as "Cloudy, Fog, Rain, whatever"..... The small red text over the image makes it almost impossible to read. That was my only complaint on the weather. Hell if you really want to push it... Animate the weather pictures "Big Grin".

I would say it is just a matter of positioning the wording with different coordinants for the location... I don't know anything about programming (I wished I did) so I could do things for the theming community on here.

Thanks again to everyone that provides add-ons to this theme. Can't wait to see what is next.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's a stupid question....... where exactly do I place this wallpaper in the theme at (directory) to have it show up? I tried to put this in the "/private/var/stash/Themes.d3RGkY/noname HD.THEME" folder and did a respring after overwriting the existing wallpaper and it did not take. Do I need to place it else where?

I'm also using the weather widget if that helps in anyway.

Also I attempted to rename it to the 2nd wallpaper in the theme called: [email protected].... Obviously this image is not the fullsize I need to add to the theme as it showed up Shrunk down.

Anyways........ If someone can guide me on this, I'd appreciate it..... Still learning here.

Thanks,
    MIKE
    Last edited by spanishcop; 2011-11-03 at 04:45 AM.

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

This theme should be featured on Cydia.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (2011-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    thank you bro hope to see it on the featured section

laME.......

Any possible way of moving the wording away from the image on the weather widget ???

The images were not really an issue to me. Maybe above the word TEMP that is in white.... have the status of the weather show there such as "Cloudy, Fog, Rain, whatever"..... The small red text over the image makes it almost impossible to read. That was my only complaint on the weather. Hell if you really want to push it... Animate the weather pictures "Big Grin".

I would say it is just a matter of positioning the wording with different coordinants for the location... I don't know anything about programming (I wished I did) so I could do things for the theming community on here.

Thanks again to everyone that provides add-ons to this theme. Can't wait to see what is next.

Well here's a stupid question....... where exactly do I place this wallpaper in the theme at (directory) to have it show up? I tried to put this in the "/private/var/stash/Themes.d3RGkY/noname HD.THEME" folder and did a respring after overwriting the existing wallpaper and it did not take. Do I need to place it else where?

Also I attempted to rename it to the 2nd wallpaper in the theme called: [email protected].... Obviously this image is not the fullsize I need to add to the theme as it showed up Shrunk down.

Anyways........ If someone can guide me on this, I'd appreciate it..... Still learning here.

Thanks,
    MIKE
    yes... overwrite it in the main theme... for the size you have to resize it in PS... for [email protected] 640x960 and Wallpaper.png 320x480
    Last edited by smallLUN; 2011-11-03 at 10:09 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

spanishcop (2011-11-05)

laME.......

Thanks,
    MIKE

Here is hd sized

SSH and put this into [email protected]

Also yes I can do that with the weather widget. I just need to change some code around. Ill post it back soon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

spanishcop (2011-11-05)

Thank you for posting the image.

I want to take a moment to apologize to anyone who has helped me out on here and I did not press the thank you button !!! I'm fairly new to this community..... and just realized there is a thank you button. I'll try to remember to use it.
    Last edited by spanishcop; 2011-11-05 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    I agree 100%

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree 100%
    +1

@smallLUN is there gonna be an OS 5 update for the cyan mod too?
    I want more Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    +1

@smallLUN is there gonna be an OS 5 update for the cyan mod too?
    yes... for sure you guys really love cyan mod alot? @The_KnightWing made this mod...he did a great job on this mod...

Thanks

yes... for sure you guys really love cyan mod alot? @The_KnightWing made this mod...he did a great job on this mod...
    i love the cyan mod.
    I want more Anime.

Anyone here use Snowcover4? Want sc4 for noname HD? If u guys like this I'll submit this to Cydia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320574626.079466.jpg  

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2012-01-08), mikelikesanime (2011-11-07)

Thanks

@smallLUN how is it comming on the iOS 5 cyan port?
    I want more Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    @smallLUN how is it comming on the iOS 5 cyan port?
    I'll try to port it tonight(If I'm not fall asleep) lol or next week

Thanks

Hey no rush at all I was just inquiring about it. I love the cyan mod it is what drew me to this theme.
    I want more Anime.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (2011-11-08)

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast