Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

Default InCall Bar
    I am looking for the "Touch To Return To Call Bar" (InCall Glow Bar) to put on my phone, but I would like to have it glowing in BLUE instead of RED... Can anyone help me adjust so it reflects that color???

Default InCall Glow Bar
    @ IaMe

Can I get the Black & Blue modded "Touch To Return To Call" bar that you made from this theme??? I'd really appreciate it man, keep up the awesome work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    @ IaMe

Can I get the Black & Blue modded "Touch To Return To Call" bar that you made from this theme??? I'd really appreciate it man, keep up the awesome work!!!
    which one? I don't understand... can I see some screenshot?

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    which one? I don't understand... can I see some screenshot?
    Well I tried to copy and paste the image to this reply, but it wouldnt let me... But here's the link to the page I found it on...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-badgb-37.html

It's on the post from IaMe on 12-23-11 at 3:58pm... It's the 3rd picture... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Well I tried to copy and paste the image to this reply, but it wouldnt let me... But here's the link to the page I found it on...

It's on the post from IaMe on 12-23-11 at 3:58pm... It's the 3rd picture... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    oh I see so you want it to be blue? I'll post it here when I get home

That would be awesome!!! Thank you so much... One additional thing, when you make it, can you take the name (NONAME HD) out of the bar on the left please??? I will be using it with my other theme so I don't want it saying this themes name lol... (And just for the record, I do have this theme as well, I switch back and forth, love using it when i want red and black, by far one of my favs)...

And just fyi... when I look in IFile at the noname hd theme folder, I see 4 files... InCall_Base.png [email protected] InCall_Glow.png & [email protected] .... So I'm guessing you need to edit all four, but I'm sure you know all of this already lol

Again, thank you so much, I REALLY appreciate it! Been looking for a way to do this for a LONG time...
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 2012-02-05 at 03:17 AM.

smallLUN still planning for the Blue mod ?

Any luck so far with the blue Call Bar mod?

Quote Originally Posted by pa_patti08 View Post
    smallLUN still planning for the Blue mod ?
    yes... what about the in noname 3D?

Any luck so far with the blue Call Bar mod?
    Yes... I'll post it asap... still holiday over here... I'll get back to work tomorrow sorry for the wait...

and new updates for more ios 5 stuff and siri coming soon too!
    Last edited by smallLUN; 2012-02-06 at 06:33 AM.

yes... what about the in noname 3D?

Yes... I'll post it asap... still holiday over here... I'll get back to work tomorrow sorry for the wait...

and new updates for more ios 5 stuff and siri coming soon too!
    AWESOME! Thanks so much... And please don't forget to take out the wording NONAME HD on the left side of the callbar since it will actually be used in conjunction with another theme I use for blue, until you're able to get your blue one out... THANKS!!!

yea the noname 3D in blue would be awesome

Any luck coming up with the blue incallbar?
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 2012-02-08 at 02:21 AM.

Any luck coming up with the blue incallbar?
    yes... here you go

-incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

-invideoconference_base-2x.png

-invideoconference_glow-2x.png

here with the name.......

-incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

14. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2012-02-08)

yes... here you go

-incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

here with the name.......

-incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

Thank you so much for your hard work, but im looking for blue, not cyan... lol - If you can take a look at this thread, you can see the picture...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/789674-released-ez4u2nv-junesiphone-badgb-37.html
    Its the posting by IaMe, you'll have to scroll down mid page... Can you make it light up like that? With that color blue and have the incall lightup blue instead of green... Hopefully you can make it look just like that, it looks awesome with the other theme I use when im not using nonamehd... And of course take out the name on the left, but leave it lit up blue like he has... Sorry to be such a pain lol... Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much for your hard work, but im looking for blue, not cyan... lol - If you can take a look at this thread, you can see the picture...
    Its the posting by IaMe, you'll have to scroll down mid page... Can you make it light up like that? With that color blue and have the incall lightup blue instead of green... Hopefully you can make it look just like that, it looks awesome with the other theme I use when im not using nonamehd... And of course take out the name on the left, but leave it lit up blue like he has... Sorry to be such a pain lol... Thanks again!!!
    -incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -incall_base-2x.png   -incall_glow-2x.png   -invideoconference_base-2x.png   -invideoconference_glow-2x.png  
    Last edited by smallLUN; 2012-02-08 at 09:27 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2012-02-08), pa_patti08 (2012-02-09)

@smallun..
    will you make update for the UI sound?

Alrite !! :P the starting of the Blue Mod cant wait to see it , thanks Small

-incall_base-2x.png

-incall_glow-2x.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT LOOKS SO SICK NOW, MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE... I do have a question for you though... I noticed in the theme, where the file is located, there is a InCallBase and [email protected] & InCallGlow and [email protected] ... What is the smaller sized one for? I used just the [email protected] and [email protected], do I need to go back and resize the image and add InCallBase and InCallGlow (not at 2x)?

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    @smallun..
    sure....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT LOOKS SO SICK NOW, MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE... I do have a question for you though... I noticed in the theme, where the file is located, there is a InCallBase and [email protected] & InCallGlow and [email protected] ... What is the smaller sized one for? I used just the [email protected] and [email protected], do I need to go back and resize the image and add InCallBase and InCallGlow (not at 2x)?
    @2x is for retina and no @2x is for non retina... sometimes it need both file in the folder to make it work...

I try

@smallun..
    sure....

@2x is for retina and no @2x is for non retina... sometimes it need both file in the folder to make it work...

I try

@smallun..
    sure....

I try

noname Siri now live on Cydia!*

-siriweather.png

-img_3300.png

-img_3299.png

-img_3297.png
    Last edited by smallLUN; 2012-02-18 at 12:09 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2012-02-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Hi Guys. Is there a psd for loading screens many thanks

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast