Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] Stream OS 1.0 HD

1.0.1 is released. Change log is up in the thread and Images will be up soon.

The theme looks great!
    But before I purchase it, gonna check will this theme work on a SD device? Cause I won't want to be resizing everything image

Still my favorite theme. Looking forward to a lockscreen! any ideas to fix the slight flicker when changing pages?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    The theme looks great!
    But before I purchase it, gonna check will this theme work on a SD device? Cause I won't want to be resizing everything image
    I have an SD version: StreamOS SD
    Its 50 cents cheaper too

Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    Still my favorite theme. Looking forward to a lockscreen! any ideas to fix the slight flicker when changing pages?
    What flickers? I have heard of this from someone else but it doesn't flicker on my phone. I only have a 3Gs though so that may have something to do with it.

I have an ip4. I'll make a video later and send you. It's like it changes pages and the the box flashes really quickly.

How can i Set Fahrenheit to Celsius ???
    Thanx

Does anybody Know how to Switch weather stats

What???
    Is this Thread Dead ???
    Nobody up in here , Not Even the creator of the theme...

Hey, I apologize for the absence. I just moved into my new apartment at school and didn't have internet until yesterday and classes just started today so things have been a little hectic. I will get back to you as soon as I can about the weather.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brandonmarine For This Useful Post:

germarican (2011-08-22)

Nö Problem..its just a lil annoyin always got to calculate in celsius..

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    I understand. I am not very good with html, but I am using PowerHD as a guide to help me implement a button into my theme to switch between F and C. I, by no means, am going to copy and paste the code but I am using it to learn. I should have it done within the next few days. Things may take me a while now though with class starting up and all so please be patient and I apologize again for the wait.

Also (this is to everyone), I am still planning on having a lockscreen for this theme. I am maybe 20-30% done with that

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    For now (until I can implement a button to switch between C and F) go into the the functions.js file in the Weather widget and find the line that has "url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";" it should be under the "fetchWeatherData" function. Once you find it change the "f&p" to "c&p" and it will display celcius. Sorry about how long this took and thanks again for your patience.

I have lowered the price of this theme. I also apologize for no new updates in a while. I have been preoccupied with school starting up again and other things. I still plan to have one final update with a lockscreen, C/F switcher, and some Winterboard UI. Thanks again for your patience

v1.1 is now available. it comes with a lockscreen and a weather menu with a celsius/fahrenheit switcher. see images above

Just updated the thread. I am now taking donations and donators will get the address to my new repo which has both my Ipsum and my StreamOS DreamBoard themes in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12