Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leo777 View Post
    thank u very much monty....
    Your welcome, the perpages look a little messy but they look fine when in use with the background

HOW TO REPLACE ICONS?
    I've d/l the bytafont n tonefx icons from here, but after placed into folder, nothing happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caligari View Post
    HOW TO REPLACE ICONS?
    I've d/l the bytafont n tonefx icons from here, but after placed into folder, nothing happens.
    Annoyingly modmyi renames attachments. You need to add two copies to the 'icons' folder. They both have to be called EXACTLY the same as the icon with one of them ending in [email protected]'. For instance the two bytafont icons should be called Bytafont.png and [email protected].

i did n respringed... but it still nothing happens.

i bought this theme and it looks awesome, but i must be doing something wrong, i get the weather on the lock screen fine but none of the other things seem to work, like the top doesn't match what he has like work play etc they are there but not on the side also perpage doesnt seem to keep things there

Thanks

Fireproof, it's sounds like it's down to an installation error. If you post some screenshots it will help us figure out where the problem is.

I'm not sure if its a perpage problem... when you assign each widget should they still be there when you reopen perpage? I think that's where my problem is.. Also is there an easy way to make almost evey icon text?

Well i reinstalled perpage and it seems to have fixed the issue, but now i can't find the right place to change the weather for the home screen... lol
    Last edited by Fireproof1905; 2011-08-15 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproof1905 View Post
    Well i reinstalled perpage and it seems to have fixed the issue, but now i can't find the right place to change the weather for the home screen... lol
    /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/StudioOS-Page1/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproof1905 View Post
    Also is there an easy way to make almost evey icon text?
    Blunt answer: no.

Long answer : take the time, using photoshop and the PSD file attached to first post and make your own icons etc.
    do'h

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

Fireproof1905 (2011-08-15), KraXik (2011-08-15)

thanks alot the weather works now lol, wonder if someone is going to do a youtube video of this lovely theme...

Thanks

One crude way around making all icons text would be to put the majority of your icons in folders, turn off folder preview and then make an icon for the folders that's 'folders' or 'files' etc.

A simple but crude cheat.

I'm interested in purchasing this theme. My only question is how it behaves with larger amounts of icons, since I have a lot of apps installed on my device. I've never used the 3rd party modules this theme requires before, so I am not sure if it will be able to work.

Thanks for getting back to me on this

it works really well with a lot of apps i have easily 20 to 30 apps....

Thanks Fireproof. I have about 8 pages of apps (typical 16 per page). I know it's a lot, which is why I wanted to double check. I couldn't tell for certain how all those icons would display with this theme and those add-ons for iOS. Primarily, how they behave. I mean, do they scroll (like on Android) or something with these add-ons?

Thanks

The apps work in no different way to a standard theme. I think you should try the dreamboard version though. My knowledge of it is rather limited but I believe there is a section in dreamboard for apps where they scroll like how you mentioned. If you ask a question on the dreamboard version thread, they would be better placed to answer your Q's.

I cant get any text icons to show up on the homescreen, the regular stock icons just stay after a perpage reinstall and reset? Not sure what's up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SC10E View Post
    I cant get any text icons to show up on the homescreen, the regular stock icons just stay after a perpage reinstall and reset? Not sure what's up

Try turning summerboard mode on in winterboard.

Thanks

Pedantic post of the day-

Am I the only one that has a cream line that doesn't quite reach the end on the home page? Heres a screenshot, have a look at the line under config. It doesn't reach the end. Is this only on mine?!

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Am I the only one that has a cream line that doesn't quite reach the end on the home page? Heres a screenshot, have a look at the line under config. It doesn't reach the end. Is this only on mine?!
    Same here... It's by design I believe
    do'h

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    Same here... It's by design I believe
    Not so sure myself. It goes to the end on other pages...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2011-08-17)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast