Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Studio OS

  1. #101
    Default Editing Weather Location
    Great theme Blue. I love it.

    I am however, having some trouble editing the weather location. I am pretty new at this so its possible that I may be messing something up but I'm pretty tech savvy.
    Here is some information that I think someone might need to help me out.

    1. I bought the theme through Cydia.
    2. I live in the US.
    3. the weather.html file is locked? - I can't edit it in my mac "text/edit" software - it just reads "loading...."
    4. ^ so I copied the source text from my browser and pasted into a new document, changed the location code and re-added to both folders in my phone. - then the actual html text just showed up on screen.

    Has anyone successfully done this on a mac in the US? If so what program did you use to edit the text?

    Thanks guys! Keep up the good work blue!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by smroepe View Post
    Great theme Blue. I love it.

    I am however, having some trouble editing the weather location. I am pretty new at this so its possible that I may be messing something up but I'm pretty tech savvy.
    Here is some information that I think someone might need to help me out.

    1. I bought the theme through Cydia.
    2. I live in the US.
    3. the weather.html file is locked? - I can't edit it in my mac "text/edit" software - it just reads "loading...."
    4. ^ so I copied the source text from my browser and pasted into a new document, changed the location code and re-added to both folders in my phone. - then the actual html text just showed up on screen.

    Has anyone successfully done this on a mac in the US? If so what program did you use to edit the text?

    Thanks guys! Keep up the good work blue!
    use ifile you can get it in cydia. If you want to SHSH into your iPhone you can use iPhone explorer or cyberduck.

    Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/StudioOS-Page1/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Ok I found the file but where do I change for the weather?
    Is it
    <object data="Weather/Widget.HTML"?
    Do I enter my location code in the Quotation marks?
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2011-08-13 at 08:15 AM.

  3. #103
    Blue, you are a creativity machine. Could not resist to buy this wonderful symbiosis of art and function.
    just WOW

  4. #104
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Thanks Blue another great theme, enjoy your holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    Ok I found the file but where do I change for the weather?
    Is it
    <object data="Weather/Widget.HTML"?
    Do I enter my location code in the Quotation marks?
    You need to put your weather code in the quotation marks after var locale =
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  5. #105
    [QUOTE=x_IMMORTAL_x;6189676
    Is it <object data="Weather/Widget.HTML"?
    Do I enter my location code in the Quotation marks?[/QUOTE]

    Check the image on the first page (The areas are highlighted).

    http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...zoaidq5gev.jpg
    do'h

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    I mean that the bitesms is not themed...

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by invictusjoff View Post
    I mean that the bitesms is not themed...
    Ah ok - so do what I said above. Goto your themes folder > StudioOS folder > icons folder >

    find Messages.png & [email protected] and rename then com.bitesms.png & [email protected]

    Or... use the 2 images attached, and place them in your Studio OS Icons folder.

    -com.bitesms.png

    ...hmm, I can't attach files with an @ in the filename ... so just copy the attached and name the copy [email protected]
    do'h

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-08-23), KraXik (2011-08-13)

  9. #108
    Ive tried both the dreamboard and winterboard, i still favor winterboard as I cant deal w/ the limited pages / no folders etc.

    That being said,

    I think this may be my favorite theme thus far since launch day of the 3GS

    Awesome work Blue.

    Here is my setup, Also since Blue is gone I may do the landscape uialert for bitesms etc later today if no one does it.

    -img_0266.png

  10. #109
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Icons for Themeit, iSHSHit, Springjumps, Bytafont, Appinfo and backboard. Also Camera and text RSS.

    -themeit.png-springjumps.png-rss.png-ishshit.png-bytafont.png-backboard.png-appinfo.png-rsstxt.png-camera.png

    Does anyone have the wallpaper and perpage PSD's? I don't use my phone for work so would like to change WORK to APPS (pedantic, I know, sorry)


    Also perpage and some Redsn0w icons.
    -redsnowblack.png-redsnow.png-perpage.png
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-08-13 at 03:25 PM.

  11. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Icons for Themeit, iSHSHit, Springjumps, Bytafont, Appinfo and backboard. Also Camera and text RSS.

    -themeit.png-springjumps.png-rss.png-ishshit.png-bytafont.png-backboard.png-appinfo.png-rsstxt.png-camera.png

    Does anyone have the wallpaper and perpage PSD's? I don't use my phone for work so would like to change WORK to APPS (pedantic, I know, sorry)


    Also perpage and some Redsn0w icons.
    -redsnowblack.png-redsnow.png-perpage.png
    Btw. Themeiconmaker in cydia will auto make all cydia apps per theme.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to aimetti For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  13. #111
    -icon.png tonefx icon i did if anyone wants or needs it

    -unlimtones.png oh and an unlimtones icon just in case
    Last edited by delutedsoul; 2011-08-13 at 06:03 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  15. #112
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    For all you peeps that want to use springjumps for this theme I have atached a zip with all you will need including instructions

    enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MontyLife For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  17. #113
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Thank you so much for the springjumps! They worked perfect and the instructions were great. I noticed you have changed the 'work' page title to media. Would this be available to share please?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    MontyLife (2011-08-13)

  19. #114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Thank you so much for the springjumps! They worked perfect and the instructions were great. I noticed you have changed the 'work' page title to media. Would this be available to share please?
    your welcome

    Be a pleasure to share the media wallpaper, also a pic of the Media page for others which would like to replace the Work page

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -wallpaper-2x.png  
    Last edited by MontyLife; 2011-08-13 at 08:17 PM.
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to MontyLife For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  21. #115
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Wow that was so quick thanks, quick question when you press your springjumps do you get a big shadow? I've uploaded a screenshot of mid-press. Do you know anyway to get rid of it? If not it's no biggy. Just me being picky again.


  22. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Wow that was so quick thanks, quick question when you press your springjumps do you get a big shadow? I've uploaded a screenshot of mid-press. Do you know anyway to get rid of it? If not it's no biggy. Just me being picky again.
    That's to do with the AppIconOverlay, it's not specific to this theme. You would need to locate the correct file and rename it - or create the correct bundle folder within Studio OS theme folder, and place a correctly named transparent .png

    I think in 4.2.1 + it was combined with the AppIconMask. The reason this becomes a problem is that if you fix the overlay (by making it black) apparently all app store icons become black as well (since it's the mask)... So you would then have to make sure you have an icon within the theme to compensate.

    I haven't tested this, but I believe it to be correct (or at least close)
    Last edited by jtanner; 2011-08-13 at 07:34 PM.
    do'h

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13), MontyLife (2011-08-13)

  24. #117
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyLife View Post
    your welcome

    Be a pleasure to share the media wallpaper, also a pic of the Media page for others which would like to replace the Work page
    Really massive thanks for the share, you need to add the wallpaper though aswell as the perpage wall. Its funny how I'm not the only one to find small things like a page title enough for them to take the effort to change it. We're all a bunch of perfectionists!

  25. #118
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Really massive thanks for the share, you need to add the wallpaper though aswell as the perpage wall. Its funny how I'm not the only one to find small things like a page title enough for them to take the effort to change it. We're all a bunch of perfectionists!
    Just testing you ha ha lmao, well spotted I will edit the original post in 2 mins
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to MontyLife For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  27. #119
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Had a request for Social to replace Work & Apps to replace Config, here are the pages if anyone else wants the same combo




    -social.png-apps.png-home.png
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to MontyLife For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-08-13)

  29. #120
    thank u very much monty....

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •