Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

Will you be updating this theme, like you've done to your other themes, to work with iOS 5?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

First of all, thanks Blue....

I just thought I'd put my two cents in...I need to also thank jtanner for the icons, MontyLife for the MEDIA and APPS pages, and SC10E for the blue MOD they posted...

I kinda worked on all of the above and came up what you see on the pic...I added a fifth page so I had to shorten the "HOME" tag to "HM" (works for me)...I kept the "HOME" page wallpaper cause the page I added is between the first and second that way I didn't have to mess with the other three pages...and in case I wanna go back to four pages...don't get me wrong...I am not a theme maker...I think this is one of the best themes out there in the original format (which I also kept)...I just like to change back and forth every once a while ...

Hope nobody is offended by my editing...Attachment 554554

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2011-12-29)

Love this theme... Any chance it'll be updated to work on iOS 5?

Can anybody help me with the problem pictured below. How do I "raise" the weather widget on studio OS page 1 in perpagehtml so that it lays over the wallpaper weather widget? I'm leaving Cascade (overflow) Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328639091.648221.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Why are you doing this? This will just lag your phone.

If you mean Cascade, I just like it. Are you able to help me with the weather widget in pageperhtml so that it lays over the wallpaper weather widget correctly? Thanks again

Thanks

Of course I don't mean cascade!! Why do you have the weather in perpage when you have the weather there anyway?

It was already in the file. What d I need to delete? Also how do I get the date and time to work on with the two apps?Endless thank you's!!!

Thanks

Well. I'm not sure how you got the weather in winterboard. It should only be activated in perpage.

The broken date and time is down to the iOS5 update. It will probably be worth sending a polite PM to Bluemetal or Ian Nicoll asking to fix this.

Awesomeness!!!! Ok. So I'm not a complete idiot... Well, not "complete" anyway. When I purchased this from iThemesky I extracted the entire zip into the winterboard. That's why it was in the wallpaper. KraXik, thanks again for the help. I'm assuming that there is not an iOS 5 version..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikahl View Post
    Awesomeness!!!! Ok. So I'm not a complete idiot... Well, not "complete" anyway. When I purchased this from iThemesky I extracted the entire zip into the winterboard. That's why it was in the wallpaper. KraXik, thanks again for the help. I'm assuming that there is not an iOS 5 version..?
    Nope.

Last question: How do I enable the time for the clock on the lock screen? Currently it just shows a very tiny month and day very close to the status bar.

Thanks

Hmm? I would guess this broke with iOS5 too but could you post a screenshot please?

Have you seen the equiX theme? It's made by the same person and looks a lot like this but black. It's also iOS5 compatible.

Here's the shot. I'll just turn the lock screen clock back on if it can't be fixed. And the app time and date aren't very important to me. I will definitely check out equiX today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328643810.054403.jpg  

Thanks

Wow that's very strange. Try downloading lockscreen clockhide from Cydia.

Yeah. That's what I'm using... But I don't think the digital clock widget is working. I wonder if the widget is pulling the image from the 2 apps (clock/calendar)..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikahl View Post
    Yeah. That's what I'm using... But I don't think the digital clock widget is working. I wonder if the widget is pulling the image from the 2 apps (clock/calendar)..?
    No it's not. That isn't part of the theme. It should be showing time/date but that is also broke in iOS5. You either need to reinstall lockscreen clockhide or you have some tweak that's showing it. Maybe SB settings?

Oh well. I turned Clock hide off. The color scheme matches well. So it can wait until they release an update. Thanks again.

Get an Nice Seat, Blue Metal is # Fiasco Man he never going fix this and Studio OS DreamBoard.

Everyone's been waiting. I thought Tyler was doing an update last week. sigh
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast