Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Is the liveclock disable theme top in winterboard?

Edit: one quick fix would be to go into SB settings and turn off liveclock in mobile substrates.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-09 at 11:05 PM.

Well well well... I finally found a few minutes to change my device's face... And here's StudioOS!!! I'm using it with RedlineSE for the UI and gotta say this theme is really really smart... THX Blue for this, I'm going right now on EquiX's thread

Hey there! I just made a quickie qtweeter theme for StudioOS
    What ya think?
    -img_1448.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-13)

Hey all, I bought this through Cydia and it is fantastic - however I can't seem to find or activate the original background the 'Home, Work, Play, Config' one. Does anyone here have a copy of it?

Cheers.

Sorry should say through ThemeItApp - not Cydia
    Last edited by abortabort; 2011-09-14 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abortabort View Post
    Hey all, I bought this through Cydia and it is fantastic - however I can't seem to find or activate the original background the 'Home, Work, Play, Config' one. Does anyone here have a copy of it?

Cheers.

Sorry should say through ThemeItApp - not Cydia
    Those pages are done via PerPageHTML - Make sure you have the free version installed, and set page 1,2,3,4 etc accordingly from the perpagehtml app.
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    Those pages are done via PerPageHTML - Make sure you have the free version installed, and set page 1,2,3,4 etc accordingly from the perpagehtml app.
    I thought the PerPageHTML pages overlaid the main 'background' or it does on mine? However the only background I could find in this thread was the 'Home, Media, Play, Config' one on page 6(?). So when this is used and you go to the Page 2 the 'Work' text of the PerPageHTML overlays the 'Media' text of the background. All others line up perfectly.

-photo.png

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    Hi Blue,

first of all, i want to thank you for your great theme!

I have got an issue with the clock on the first page.

If i place my clock it stays on the screen.

Any idea what to do? I have updated to 1.4 on Theme it.

Thank you!
    Please uninstall LiveClock.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2011-09-14)

Hi KarXik, sorry I should clarify - I don't want to modify it as such, I want to go with the default 'Home, Work. Play, Config' pages that are already installed by default when I installed the theme, but when I activated it in WB it did not instate ANY background for me. I then hunted down the one found one page 6 of this thread, but that was for a modified version of the theme with 'Home, Media, Play, Config'. All I want is a .png of the original 'standard' background or a way to activate it, if that is possible.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

abortabort- Ah yes I can see what's going on. You have the media wallpaper active rather than the 'work' stock wallpaper. I would upload it for you but as that's part of the stock paid theme I fear it's against the rules. Only suggestion I can think of is to reinstall. If for some bizarre reason the stock wallpaper is still missing then perhaps a polite PM to bluemetal with a screenshot of proof of purchase, I'm sure he will send the wallpaper to you.

If not you could change the perpage 2 wallpaper to the one on page 6. It will say media not work but at least it won't have the crazy overlay text.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2011-09-14)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abortabort View Post
    Hi KarXik, sorry I should clarify - I don't want to modify it as such, I want to go with the default 'Home, Work. Play, Config' pages that are already installed by default when I installed the theme, but when I activated it in WB it did not instate ANY background for me. I then hunted down the one found one page 6 of this thread, but that was for a modified version of the theme with 'Home, Media, Play, Config'. All I want is a .png of the original 'standard' background or a way to activate it, if that is possible.

1. If you install it right (see Installation guide) and then start the PerPageHTML app and allocate all StudioOS pages to your iOS pages it works fine.
    2. The top texts are painted on the background, if you replace the text on one of the PerPageHTML pages/Overlays, e. g. work to media, you also must change that background.
    3. It´s allowed and wanted to help other users and post mods or maybe original graphics as long as you don´t post the complete theme or main parts of it

You probably did not allocated your pages right and then replaced the stock background with a modded media-background.

Here is your stock Background wallpaper, must be copied directly into the theme folder (StudioOS.theme):

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-14 at 08:44 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2011-09-14), KraXik (2011-09-14)

how do i show my clock and weather on my springboard? they are not showing.
    by the way, i am not using the perpagehtml. can i do tat without using perpagehtml?

*nvm, i got it
    Last edited by unfinished; 2011-09-20 at 10:48 AM.

Is there a PSD for the wallpaper and overlays in PerPage? I don't wanna use WORK PLAY CONFIG....

Edit: nvm found it on the first post
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2011-09-23 at 12:35 AM.

can i have a whatsapp icon, with the same style as the default SMS icon?
    why is this thread so quiet, with such a nice theme.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can you please share the wallpapers you used ?
    TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
    Looks nice! how did you move the clock on the home screen? I edited the css file, but only the lock screen clock moved. Also, can you share the red button icon?
    Thx!
    Can you please share the wallpapers ?
    TIA.
    Last edited by jschouw; 2011-10-11 at 04:44 PM.

ANYWAY to remove lockscreen? wish to install my own lock screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. If you install it right (see Installation guide) and then start the PerPageHTML app and allocate all StudioOS pages to your iOS pages it works fine.
    2. The top texts are painted on the background, if you replace the text on one of the PerPageHTML pages/Overlays, e. g. work to media, you also must change that background.
    3. It´s allowed and wanted to help other users and post mods or maybe original graphics as long as you don´t post the complete theme or main parts of it

You probably did not allocated your pages right and then replaced the stock background with a modded media-background.

Here is your stock Background wallpaper, must be copied directly into the theme folder (StudioOS.theme):

Hey I know I'm a little of topic but is there going to be an iOS 5 update ?

Hey "studioos's", just tried to install with iOS 5.
    See the Pics and Problems marked in yellow (Phone total no change).
    I think most of the problems are an Winterboard Bug.

Take a look.
    Any Ideas about an Update to iOS 5?

-image1.jpg-image2.jpg-image3.png-image4.jpg

Here are my Updates about using this Theme with iOS5.

Now i am using an Winterboard Update (0.9.3901) from http://cydia.myrepospace.com/peva/ and it works much better.
    In Winterboard i activated "Transparent Dock".

Take a look:
    -pic1.jpg-pic2.jpg-pic3.jpg-pic4.jpg

Works nearly perfect.
    Aktual Problems:
    * Homescreen
    - Show Time
    - Show Date

* Lockscreen
    - Same as Homescreen
    - Disable Clock from Lockscreen
    - Slider

* SMS
    -Colors

I like this theme so much
    Last edited by tors7en; 2011-10-19 at 01:44 PM.

Here is a new Update using actual Winterboard Version (0.9.3903).

Every thing works fine except:
    1. Time und Date are not shown on Home- and Lock-Screen
    2. No working Version of Hide LockClock

Take a look at this:
    -foto.png-foto2.png

Can any one confirm this Problem or is this only a Problem on my device (iPhone 4)?
    Any Ideas to get this Theme work perfekt?

@Blue: When will this theme official released for iOS 5.0?
    You have an Ideas what is the Problem?

Greetings from Germany

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast