Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with a tweak on cydia!!!!

Default Help with a tweak on cydia!!!!
    Ok so I have an iPhone 4 jailbroken and a long time ago I installed a tweak to add a date next to the time in the status bar and now I don't want it there and I have looked threw all of my packages and settings and all the apps and everything! And uparintly I deleted whatever tweak I used to put it there and I guess it left it's settings there when I deleted it so my question is what are all the packages that can put a date on the status bar or remove the date. Please help 10 points best answer! Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you have SBSettings installed, it has an option (More / SBSettings Options) to add both date & time to the status bar.

This isn't yahoo or apple lol. We don't get points. I agree with Mes as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    If you have SBSettings installed, it has an option (More / SBSettings Options) to add both date & time to the status bar.
    Thank you so much I have been trying to figure this out for hours and it was driving me insane thanks that was the problem.
    Gosh I love modmyi forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    This isn't yahoo or apple lol. We don't get points. I agree with Mes as well
    Yeah I posted this on yahoo and then just copied and pasted it here and didn't notice it.. Lol
    And thanks again SBsetings was it!!

Thats what I figured haha. Glad you got it figured out
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I