Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Power HD

Just so you know, your website is plagued with redirects and popup ads. Kinda terrible. I had to physically view source and grab the paypal donation link via the html code to get it to work cuz it redirects so damn quick...

Nonetheless, awesome theme, I donated. Keep up the good work! (And possibly get a better site)

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow851 View Post
    Just so you know, your website is plagued with redirects and popup ads. Kinda terrible. I had to physically view source and grab the paypal donation link via the html code to get it to work cuz it redirects so damn quick...

Nonetheless, awesome theme, I donated. Keep up the good work! (And possibly get a better site)
    I had no idea it was so bad! I use AdBlockPlus so I see virtually no ads. I modified the publisher setup, so everything should be good now. Thanks for letting me know and many thanks as well for the donation.

Version 1.3 is here! New screenshots & video! Major improvements, upgrades, and more. See my first post for more!
    Last edited by r00tb0x; 2011-08-19 at 03:09 PM.

just donated cant wait!!!

r00tb0x how in the world do i shut off your lockscreen tried twice now and got black screen!!! decent just need info there no time date or weather need something!! other then that perfect man i love it!! very smooth!! works flawlessly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    r00tb0x how in the world do i shut off your lockscreen tried twice now and got black screen!!! decent just need info there no time date or weather need something!! other then that perfect man i love it!! very smooth!! works flawlessly!!
    If you want to disable the lockscreen then you will need to SSH or iFile into your iphone. Here's the instructions to disable:

1. Make sure you start with a working copy(reinstall if you must)

2. Edit /DreamBoard/PowerHD/PowerHD.plist and delete EVERYTHING between(text search for lockview helps):

Code:
    <!-- ================ LOCKVIEW ================ -->

Delete EVERYTHING between these 2 comments!

<!-- ================ MAINVIEW ================ -->
    3. Make sure you don't change ANYTHING else!

4. Then save this file and delete current.plist.

5. Respring and you should have a regular lockscreen while still using Power HD theme.

Email me if you need any further assistance.
    Last edited by r00tb0x; 2011-09-30 at 02:25 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to r00tb0x For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (2011-08-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 485 Posts

Power + Legion = The Gates of H3ll

for some reason thanx button not working so r00tb0x thanx for the help and everything worked fine!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

As soon as I get the money I am buying this I think this looks so clean and I want to mod it I have to its what I do lol

Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    As soon as I get the money I am buying this I think this looks so clean and I want to mod it I have to its what I do lol
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly would you change?

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r00tb0x View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly would you change?
    The wallpapers and the backs of the folders so when they are open its a different wallpaper maybe some color changes nothing really setup wise

Want to know how to change the rss to modmyi's

How does one edit wallpaper, like adding my own?

Hello, great theme
    I tried to remove the lockscreen but it does not work

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,

for the first an great thanks for that theme. I got only one little problem. The switch from celsius to fahrenheit and the switch animated weather on/off does not work. What can I do to get it work?

Greetz Chris

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    Want to know how to change the rss to modmyi's
    click the i at the top left of the RSS widget and add pick a feed from http://modmyi.com/cv_rss_feeds.php after you set the feed you want then click the refresh arrows on the top right.

Quote Originally Posted by sid3us View Post
    How does one edit wallpaper, like adding my own?
    You will need to SSH into your DreamBoard/PowerHD/Images/Wallpapers/ folder and replace the files with your own:
    Wallpaper01.png - size 640px x 960px
    Wallpaper01_thumb.png - size 320px x 480px

Quote Originally Posted by papa kif View Post
    Hello, great theme I tried to remove the lockscreen but it does not work
    Anytime you make changes to PowerHD.plist you MUST DELETE the current.plist for your changes to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    Hi, for the first an great thanks for that theme. I got only one little problem. The switch from celsius to fahrenheit and the switch animated weather on/off does not work. What can I do to get it work? Greetz Chris
    I have not been able to replicate this problem. I can only suggest that you uninstall the theme reboot then reinstall and let me know if anything changes.

Default rss
    hi all love power HD. just one question how do i change the rss feed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast