Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 144

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (WIP) BlackGoldHD v2

  1. #81
    Got loading Wheel done and pretty much all UI so only need few things yet and gotta sit down with VicDaMonki to work out a Lockscreen so hope with in the next week but no ETA for sure.



  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    Got loading Wheel done and pretty much all UI so only need few things yet and gotta sit down with VicDaMonki to work out a Lockscreen so hope with in the next week but no ETA for sure.
    Can't wait!

  3. #83
    I'm practically done just few fixes and calculator and my part is done. Waiting on few things from peeps but should be done in no time. Also changed icons up so they crisper and I took the kinda tv look away from them -imageuploadedbymodmyi1314034520.862664.jpg



  4. #84
    I'm ready to buy

  5. #85
    Me too
    Can't wait for this

  6. #86
    96% done now Just waiting on some things and we good to go



  7. #87
    bump



  8. #88
    Are we 100% yet?

  9. #89
    hello there where can I download this awesome BLACKGOLD V2 THEME ??

    THANK YOU

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to fabiphone09 For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-30)

  11. #90
    here's the idea I came up with for battery .... what ya all think ?




  12. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    here's the idea I came up with for battery .... what ya all think ?

    Looks good man

  13. #92
    Yes it's good

  14. #93
    Any news on a release yet?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-30)

  16. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Any news on a release yet?
    hoping I get last 2 things this weekend if not ugh =/ don't wanna release separate



  17. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    hoping I get last 2 things this weekend if not ugh =/ don't wanna release separate
    Me want already

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-30)

  19. #96
    bump



  20. #97
    I don't post on here much. Well nearly ever but I have to say I have seen a guy I have looked up to and became a friend come an extremely long way. Jim the theme is sick right on bro. Can't wait to have it on my device !!!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st Shift For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-29)

  22. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st Shift View Post
    I don't post on here much. Well nearly ever but I have to say I have seen a guy I have looked up to and became a friend come an extremely long way. Jim the theme is sick right on bro. Can't wait to have it on my device !!!!
    Thanks Jeff still learning tho.



  23. #99
    how's this going Jim?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-30)

  25. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    how's this going Jim?
    gonna be uploading tomorrow will have a update with a new lockscreen after a bit



Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •