Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackAppleHD

Sorry people. Have been away from theming a long time.
    I'll work on icon requests. Please be patient ;-)
    Icon gallery link on page 1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Blue (2012-02-06)

Someone a while back asked about expanding the side bar capacity of icons from 15 to something more. Is that a simple add-on that you can tell us how to do? If not, is is something that you plan to do at all? I would like to see this expanded to like 30 (double) or more.
    Thanks.

Ok sorry for the noob question but where do you change the weather from C to F

how to use the theme? I tried copying this theme to dreamboard folder via ssh but it didn't work. It says Runtime Error Theme plist not found.
    Last edited by valkrey2000; 2012-01-02 at 07:40 AM.

@pikegi
    Read the first post
    @valkrey2000
    Hmmm...use the deb file to install, the deb file will install it for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Blue (2012-02-06)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a few icon request if anyone can help, I just got PS on windows and don't know what the hell i'm doin yet. On the video, where is the art search, is it in PS or another program? and advice welcome

Text+
    Cox Connect
    Concur
    Morgan Stanley Research
    Garmin
    NuWeather
    Winchester balistics
    Hunt Radar
    NOVA 2
    iSSH

Best theme ever!

Check the icon gallery
    Link on first post

Hey all,
    Wanted to thank kuanyu for this awesome theme and submit a few icon requests if anyone has the time. So glad I decided to redo my phone now, or I would have likely never seen this!
    Icon requests (small):
    HuffPost/Huffington Post
    Terminal/MobileTerminal
    Dokobots
    Reeder

Thanks a bunch!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

zolom (2012-01-17)

Didn't realize how much space was available, needed more icons! I thought it would be pretty rude to request more after my first request was filled so promptly, so I reluctantly acquired Photoshop and figured out how to do it. I'm pretty impatient, so most of them look pretty bad, but I thought I'd upload the ones that turned out okay in case anyone could use them. Also, app descriptions lines on these icons not so great :/

-allrecipes.png-conversions.png-epson-iprint.png-floaterpro.png-genesis4iphone.png-ger-eng-dict.png-harvest.png-ilovekatamari.png-katamari-amore.png-mobile-learn.png-net-master.png-photon.png

Also, could anyone help me with changing the app that launches when pressing the middle dock button? I wanted to have it launch Dolphin browser instead of Safari, so I changed the BlackAppleHD-V2.plist's com.safari line to com.dolphin.browser.iphone, but that didn't seem to do it; so I must be missing something. Thanks!

Thanks for the icons bro Request as much Icons you want, not rude at all
    And...Let me change the plist for you.

Okay! The only change I'm interested in is just changing that middle dock icon's link from Safari to Dolphin. The link that's listed in the theme's edit mode is com.dolphin.browser.iphone . The name of the app is just "Dolphin" . Thanks!

Make sure you are editing Current.plist, not BlackAppleHD V2.plist.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

zolom (2012-01-19)

Just purchased theme a few days ago, quite impressed. Small Icon requests if possible:
    Agenda
    Instacast
    Reminders
    DierectVR
    Remote
    Supernote
    Myweather HD
    Lemon
    Wikibot
    8mm
    Camera plus
    iMovie

Thanks for all your hard work you've put into this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to laheymd For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2012-01-28)

Thanks bro
    Back from vacation, I'll be working on the icons for ya!

Default a few questions..
    Hi, just purchased the black apple theme... it's awesome like on the screen shots...

i do have a few questions...
    i downloaded the sbsetting theme, copied it over in the themes but only icons are changed, not the look and colors like i saw on first post...

Also the keyboard is the standard one, how can i use the blackapple one?
    and what else like the phone keypad, how to change all those extra things like winterboard does automatically...

Thanks

P.S. Amazing work on that theme.. it's the best!
    Last edited by echarbon; 2012-01-31 at 11:46 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to echarbon For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2012-02-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think they look good! I was trying to learn to do it, until my pc crashed and lost PS... I have to wait until I get home in a few weeks to get another copy. I have a dozen I want to make and I wanted to change safari and mail incons to google ones so let me know how it goes with dolphin!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to skrappy31u11b For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2012-02-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@first..hello every1 i'm a new member of this board...sry 4 my english 2

great job...i like it ! i got an 4S iOS 5.0.1... an got 1-2 probs on this theme...the alt lockscreen will not workin on mine. the apple is only fallin down and i got to cut the rope even upside. ??? what do i wrong ..?

..and i got to fix many small icons...bideside to german -.- many icons look like 21:9 ..haha and i miss some different big icons 4example SMS...where can i finde the icon with many leetercovers on screen... i hope there will more fixes for 5.xx and gratis updates )

..same 2up.. also missing the keyboard.. aaand the different lockscreen by charging -.-

once again..great job..keep goin on
    Last edited by Jogistyle; 2012-02-07 at 12:56 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jogistyle For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2012-02-08)

For the alt lockscreen to work, you'll have to follow to instructions in the instructions file. Also check do you have Current.plist deleted.
    For the icon/s to looks like the way it should be, you'll have to throw the icon files into /Icons folder in BlackAppleHD-v2.
    Look for the icons in the icon gallery (link at first post.)
    To theme the keyboard, you'll have to purchase a tweak called "ColorKeyboard". Enable a theme called iMatte. And enable popup as iMatte too.

Hope you enjoy the theme
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    For the alt lockscreen to work, you'll have to follow to instructions in the instructions file. Also check do you have Current.plist deleted.
    For the icon/s to looks like the way it should be, you'll have to throw the icon files into /Icons folder in BlackAppleHD-v2.
    Look for the icons in the icon gallery (link at first post.)
    To theme the keyboard, you'll have to purchase a tweak called "ColorKeyboard". Enable a theme called iMatte. And enable popup as iMatte too.

Hope you enjoy the theme
    Thanks!

thnx 4 reply ok, my mistake, i don't delete the current.plist...! it works now

also, i have found the button on the 1st page 4 the big and small icons...but there is no more different big icons 4 message(sms)..
    there are some icon which must be customized...can u do that 4 me...??? thank you

oh..can i please have a deb 4 24hours without pm and am...4 ls and hs please...
    and can you give me the link 4 the blank black icon 2 create my own small icons...or will you do the work 4 me ??
    Last edited by Jogistyle; 2012-02-08 at 11:17 PM.

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast