Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BlackAppleHD

  1. #121

  2. #122
    Yes, and same password
    What do you think? Good, Bad?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-02 at 02:45 PM.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Yes, and same password
    What do you think? Good, Bad?
    I LIKE! A LOT! I love not having to scroll left or right on widgets!! very very nice!! and its a good size window too

    The LS looks empty at the bottom, are you going to add the notifications there? I like that you added something in the empty space for games, but you should fix the icon should just have game center in the center of the screen rather than trying to get it and the icon

    You have the option for no top and no bottom dock, what are the options to put in their places if we choose to hide them?

    I also think you should keep the "Big Monitor" icons consistant, some of the images are inside the monitor and some are out like the mail, I think it would look better in, and since your using the apple monitor maybe make it look like its on the mac?

    But bro, this theme really looks and feeels amazing!! I really love it!! An dwould really like to see everything in white

  4. #124
    Have tried adding notification center into the empty space, but it looks kinda weird, But I'll try again
    And I'll take your Game Center Icon and Big Icon Idea!

    Thanks bro! Also, White version is planned on V2

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Have tried adding notification center into the empty space, but it looks kinda weird, But I'll try again
    And I'll take your Game Center Icon and Big Icon Idea!

    Thanks bro! Also, White version is planned on V2
    Awesome! Well just make it look like the bottom dock on the theme?

  6. #126

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post

    Nice idea!!

  8. #128
    Want to release this tomorrow, so I'll work on this today

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Want to release this tomorrow, so I'll work on this today
    Awesome! Let me know if there is anything else you need tested

  10. #130
    Just a quick mock up of the Notification Center...what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0267.png   -img_0268.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-02 at 07:14 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-02)

  12. #131
    oh yeah that looks good!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-08-02)

  14. #132

  15. #133
    waht do you think about moving the time to below the apple just above the notification center?

    i like the first one better....

  16. #134
    Hmmmm....yeah, Like the first one better
    What about remove the cut the rope to unlock text and the bar, and add a help button?

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Hmmmm....yeah, Like the first one better
    What about remove the cut the rope to unlock text and the bar, and add a help button?
    No cause not everyone will figure out what to do, you need that to explain how to unlock phone, just like "slide to unlock"

    What do you think about moving time?

  18. #136
    Moving time? Like Move it around?

    Another mock up

    And I'll add the Cut the rope to unlock text into the apple...hows that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0269.png  

  19. #137
    Yes!!! That looks great!! Go with that and take the time off the apple!!

  20. #138
    Yep! And cut the rope text in apple

  21. #139
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Can we just edit the text out of the apple in ifile or is it all one image? If it's all one image please include the psd with the theme. Not a fan of "cut the rope" text. Just my opinion. LS looks nice over all though.
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-08-02 at 08:14 PM.

  22. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Cane just edit the text out of the apple in ifile or is it all one image? If it's all one image please include the psd with the theme. Not a fan of "cut the rope" text. Just my opinion. LS looks nice over all though.
    Yeah instead of on apple how about above the rope?

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •