Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackAppleHD

Quote Originally Posted by DrNub View Post
    Was wondering if other could do the following for me if they're free The small icons for side bar. iTunes Live festivle, ultimate guitar tabs, ultimate guitar tools, guitar pro, virtuoso piano, crunchy roll, TSN live, tiny wings, tiny tower, archetype, zenonia 3, cod zombies, udidfaker (cydia app), mail and lastly AV player.

Here some I just made. using myrid pro fonts as well. The fonts are in white so you can't see on this forum

Here's all your requests
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8pp75dgsc2jhk4p

Quote Originally Posted by Pepeppe View Post
    and it is also possible instead of having the written media in the navbar to have the written cydia ..... I also replaced the screen in the section with that of cydia ipod but the link I was always on ipod, if you can kindly tell me how to change it would nice if I were to say even if there are updates ...!
    icons games

Real Golf 2011
    10 pinshuffle
    Bereg chess
    F1 2010 game
    Let's golf 3
    S.Odissey
    Shot the bird
    Shredder
    Skyforce
    Tchess pro
    Chess

App
    Bitesms
    Cheoperatore
    CorSport
    Credito Tre
    Credito Tim
    IParkifi
    Isagre
    Itelevideo
    Kit Auto
    Messenger
    Nightstand
    Onomastici
    Pano
    Retesport
    Ristoranti
    Teamviewer
    Turistixcaso
    Tv Sorrisi
    UdidFaker
    VideoBrowser
    Worldmate

lol very thanks
    Here you go!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b2azlj42dcmvpzj

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Damn K that was freaking fast. Thanks alot bro!
    I do have a few icon requests whenever u get time, no hurry.
    ESPN radio
    RunKeeper pro
    my fitness pal
    fantasy football monster pro
    College football Scoreboard
    ESPN fantasy football
    Amazon.com
    Call of duty zombies
    Craigslist pro

All small and in black except maybe one of the sports ones big. I guess maybe ESPN ScoreCenter or the runkeeper pro? Whatever u think looks best.
    Thanks again K.
    I think this one will replace inspired OS as my default now!!
    Here you go!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dt3dgwcczncx22c
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-23 at 08:47 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

swol_je (2011-08-22)

K - Thanks for the games to Cydia images for navbar. Can you also post the modified image for the small scrolling menus at the bottom to match?

For sure!
    Sorry for the delay...anyways...here you go
    Folders.zip
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-23 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepeppe View Post
    change icon in the media with cydia image and the icon connected with cydia app, and also indicates the update
    is possible?

Also you can remove applications from your theme?

Thank you very much

Yo remove applications, you'll have to get back to springboard, then delete an app

If you like this theme, please rate the theme 5 stars on the theme outlet !
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-23 at 08:50 AM.

Yeah ok I'm working on changing the icons, while I translated your theme in Italian with a friend .... I miss the place just the cydia icon in media (as I said in previous post) if you then want to have the I send you the translated version by email

???
    You meant translate the icons? Or change the Media in navbar to Cydia?

The icons I have already translated, now through a friend I have translated all the keys, now you've seen the icon that is inside in media bar the monitor with apple with in ipod? Well I would like to have inside the screen Cydia that I felt as if there are updates
    Last edited by Pepeppe; 2011-08-23 at 09:03 AM.

Still not quite understanding what exactly you want.
    You wan the a apple logo inside the iMac monitor?
    Or??
    Sorry bud, you'll have to write a full sentence, or I can't understand them!

not inside the monitor I would like to connect with the image of cydia cydia and as for itunes section also updates an excuse but I'm using google to translate

Ok, getting a little confused. Sorry. We'll need someone to translate it for me
    You want the cydia image to connect with an apple logo, as for the iTunes icon too?

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=Cydia.png
    This image but the connect with cydia (in this image report update)
    sorry for the patient

So you want an apple logo in this Cydia icon image, with an update badge in it?
    A badge will show when there are updates. So don't worry about badge not showing up.

ok I have to replace the iPod with this image above, but if I click on to open cydia ............. I expect your help, thanks!

Oh! I understand what your asking!
    To correctly replace icons, use edit mode. Scroll Folder Buttons down, there should be a settings Icon. Inside settings, it should include a edit mode button.
    Hit the app icon indicator above Cydia, choose iPod in the menu. If the Big Icon appears big and stretched, download the icon you want in the gallery, rename it to the correct app name and place it at /DreamBoard/BlakAppleHD/Icons

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Oh! I understand what your asking!
    To correctly replace icons, use edit mode. Scroll Folder Buttons down, there should be a settings Icon. Inside settings, it should include a edit mode button.
    Hit the app icon indicator above Cydia, choose iPod in the menu. If the Big Icon appears big and stretched, download the icon you want in the gallery, rename it to the correct app name and place it at /DreamBoard/BlakAppleHD/Icons
    ok Tanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepeppe For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2011-08-23)

So, I'm attempting to use the .psd files to create small icons...but I am brand new to Photoshop. I understand that I'm supposed to go to iExtract to get the iTunes artwork, but what do I do once I find the artwork?

If anybody could offer me some instructions in dummy terms, I would really appreciate it.

use quick selection tool to take extract the icon and take off the background of the icon. Place it in the Black Icon (in psd file) use text tool to rename the app name and description.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    use quick selection tool to take extract the icon and take off the background of the icon. Place it in the Black Icon (in psd file) use text tool to rename the app name and description.
    Ok, I found the quick selection tool but I cannot figure out how to extract the icon and take the background off...what exactly do I need to do?

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast