Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackAppleHD

I'll make them!
    Sorry everyone, busy preparing White Version, It'll take sometime for me to create all the icons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Sergeant iPhone (2011-08-08)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post

I'll make them for ya!!
    Lmao thanks bro, if you can't get to them I'll work on them when I get home, just bored at work trying to get the white all setup

Hi guys, any chance of the following icons?

Alert Artist
    Official Middlesbrough FC (can I get this in big and small?)
    Bump
    Distant Suns 3
    Eurosport
    Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre (can I get this big and small?)
    GAA
    IFooty Plus
    IM+ Pro
    Kindle
    LinkedIn
    Moon
    My Football Pro (can I get this in big and small?)
    NASA
    Planet Facts
    Planets
    Pocket Solar System
    Pocket Universe
    Plants Vs Zombies
    RTE GAA
    RTE News 3G
    Flick Kick Rugby
    Sound Hound
    Sky News
    Sky Sports
    Skyfire
    SkyView
    Smartsync
    Solar Walk
    Star Walk (can I get this in big and small?)
    Tiny Wings
    Top Trumps
    VLC
    VLC Remote

As always, thanks a mil!

Yes, I'll make them, but just wish I have more icon creators's
    Can't make all these requests today. But I'll make them tomorrow
    Sorry guys

Sorry guys
    I'll try and help when I get home

Thanks

@Happy
    Here is your requested icon

Sorry guys
    No need to say sorry, take your time and thanks for even considering the crazy long list I just posted Keep up the great work!

Thanks

@Happy
    Here is your requested icon
    sorry kuanyu but i dont see anything there maybe in icon link on first page??

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    sorry kuanyu but i dont see anything there maybe in icon link on first page??
    thanx kuanyu got it

Srry, forgot to post link
    and yes, in icon gallery too
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2w6u6921c9nb7iw

WhiteAppleHD is now available to purchase at
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=79RQL3AJSRM3G

If you want to Buy Both White and Black, you can get a price off. Both versions for $4. Purchase at
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=DKCY7H353PJZA
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-09 at 11:34 AM.

If you want to Buy Both White and Black, you can get a price off. Both versions for $4. Purchase at
    So does that mean that those who bought the black version have to dish out the same amount than those who have not supported this theme for the get-go?

Just asking...

for those of us that bought black do we get discount??

Come on guys, it's an entirely different/separate theme, if you have white iPhone then buy it or if you have black iPhone buy black, it's so worth it for the many hours ky has put into this for you all! It's not like he is asking $15 for the theme... IMO...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

When I git my new debt card in I'll send ya money for white version

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Come on guys, it's an entirely different/separate theme, if you have white iPhone then buy it or if you have black iPhone buy black, it's so worth it for the many hours ky has put into this for you all! It's not like he is asking $15 for the theme... IMO...
    I knew someone was going to take it the wrong way. Didn't expect it to be you Moose :P

It was a simple and honest question, I've bought black as soon as it was available and discounting the white version of the theme is something that has been done by other themers.

That's all I'm asking and I can understand if K's answer is no. and I will respect his decision.

bummer wife would kill me for spending 6.00 on a theme im just gonna get bored with and change in a couple of days!! already a fight @ 3.00!!! thanx though kuanyu looks awsome!!

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    I knew someone was going to take it the wrong way. Didn't expect it to be you Moose :P

It was a simple and honest question, I've bought black as soon as it was available and discounting the white version of the theme is something that has been done by other themers.

That's all I'm asking and I can understand if K's answer is no. and I will respect his decision.
    Lmao! hey I'm allowed to give hard times right?

But yeah I understand what your asking but really why a discount? If it was made by someone else you would pay full price right? That's all I'm saying look at it as a new theme by the same guy... It worked just as hard in the second one as he did the first. IMO I just feel that asking for a discount is an insult to the themer that is all I'm saying and all just my opinion, ky could very well come out and say it's free to those that got back, I was just giving my two cents on the subject, was not trying to upset anyone or speak for ky.

I just don't think the devs on here get enough credit for what it is they do....

bummer wife would kill me for spending 6.00 on a theme im just gonna get bored with and change in a couple of days!! already a fight @ 3.00!!! thanx though kuanyu looks awsome!!
    Just tell her that any other hobby like hunting or fishing costs like $300 times that amount lmao

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-08)

Lmao! hey I'm allowed to give hard times right?

But yeah I understand what your asking but really why a discount? If it was made by someone else you would pay full price right? That's all I'm saying look at it as a new theme by the same guy... It worked just as hard in the second one as he did the first. IMO I just feel that asking for a discount is an insult to the themer that is all I'm saying and all just my opinion, ky could very well come out and say it's free to those that got back, I was just giving my two cents on the subject, was not trying to upset anyone or speak for ky.

I just don't think the devs on here get enough credit for what it is they do....

Just tell her that any other hobby like hunting or fishing costs like $300 times that amount lmao
    lol moose i still do both of those cant give them up!! i do play the i quit smoking ciggs and drinking card when things get bad but like to save those for emergencies!!

lol moose i still do both of those cant give them up!! i do play the i quit smoking ciggs and drinking card when things get bad but like to save those for emergencies!!
    Lmao!!! I'm married too so I understand, I'm just lucky cause my wife does this stuff with me

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast