Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BlackAppleHD

  1. #621
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Why did you make a zip to upload all your icons instead of photobucket??

  2. #622
    Woo Hoo!! Got mine all setup now

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560133.605231.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560145.025756.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560162.938837.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560174.671763.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560185.621777.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560196.911172.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560207.279111.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312560218.013377.jpg

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-08-05)

  4. #623
    Could you make icons for:

    Informant (big and small icons for this one)
    mSecure
    BillMinder
    Awesome Note (aNote)
    myP
    Grocery
    Evernote
    Solitaire
    Scrabble
    Soduku
    Mahjong
    Pulse
    WikiTap
    Dictionary
    HiCalc
    Flashlight

    Thank you very much

  5. #624

  6. #625
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    lol kuanyu bud you send me the wrong icon pack
    it has non of the icons I asked

    oh wait had two icon folder
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-08-05 at 06:14 PM.

  7. #626

  8. #627
    Also an icon for iBooks.

    I downloaded some icons from the first page of this thread 'SmallIconsHD', but they look do not look sharp like the ones that came with the theme...the text looks fuzzy.
    Last edited by amitaf; 2011-08-05 at 06:46 PM.

  9. #628
    What do you meant?
    You grabbed icons from the Small icons HD gallery?

    Btw, soz bud...havent got the time to create all the icons you requested, but here's some I just made
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sah3g5hlmax33h2
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-05 at 06:52 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    amitaf (2011-08-05)

  11. #629
    Ok, just figured out how to remove the scrolling from the left and right menus so now mine only shows weather on left and no scrolling and only settings on right with no scrolling

    Now my setup is almost complete! just need to get all the apps I use back on my phone and get the icons setup then it will be perfect! well until the white version comes out that is lol

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-08-05)

  13. #630
    Thanks Kuanyu.

    I'll try downloading from the photo gallery again... Maybe I downloaded from the SD package instead of the HD package.

    Really like the update with the scrollable sidebars and navbar/widget bar.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to amitaf For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-08-05)

  15. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok, just figured out how to remove the scrolling from the left and right menus so now mine only shows weather on left and no scrolling and only settings on right with no scrolling

    Now my setup is almost complete! just need to get all the apps I use back on my phone and get the icons setup then it will be perfect! well until the white version comes out that is lol
    Lol, your good at plist editing
    v2 will include all apps folder
    Working on white version. Redoing all the images

    Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    Thanks Kuanyu.

    I'll try downloading from the photo gallery again... Maybe I downloaded from the SD package instead of the HD package.

    Really like the update with the scrollable sidebars and navbar/widget bar.
    Lol, glad it works now.
    And Glad that you like it

  16. #632
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    be sure to include me again on the white one mate.
    btw wanted to talk you about an idea for a theme..I read you already have one but i'm sure you'd like the idea.. I HOPE

  17. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol, your good at plist editing
    v2 will include all apps folder
    Working on white version. Redoing all the images
    Oh no, I am so a noob at this! But I have a basic understanding and kinda know what to look for, and I know how to delete the code and what has to stay lol so very very basic at this, but I am getting there. But I am no where near close to sitting down and making a theme. So greek to me!

    But my setup is coming along nicely. I am going through now and removing all of the .png images and renaming the @2x.png images to .png Man this is a lot of work, a ton of images to change lol

  18. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Oh no, I am so a noob at this! But I have a basic understanding and kinda know what to look for, and I know how to delete the code and what has to stay lol so very very basic at this, but I am getting there. But I am no where near close to sitting down and making a theme. So greek to me!

    But my setup is coming along nicely. I am going through now and removing all of the .png images and renaming the @2x.png images to .png Man this is a lot of work, a ton of images to change lol
    Lol
    But I bought all the @2x pngs are named the .png in the update?

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    be sure to include me again on the white one mate.
    btw wanted to talk you about an idea for a theme..I read you already have one but i'm sure you'd like the idea.. I HOPE
    So, whats the idea?

  19. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol
    But I bought all the @2x pngs are named the .png in the update?


    So, whats the idea?
    the 1.1 update?

  20. #636
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    don't have a complete vision of the theme yet but I always liked the Alienware concept..the kinda high tec look
    login screen to start.. desktop look but not like a windows dressed up or like a desktop..but make it more like a tablet..so thknk bigger buttons.. and yes maybe a quick launch somewhere to launch other folder ( go to a new screen for those..not a desktop folder look ) .. kinda getting the picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    the 1.1 update?
    lol thats what comes before mine or his other new idea or somthing else
    PRIORITY nr 1 = UPDATE 1.1 + white version

  21. #637
    Btw this is what the hd versions of messages and safari looks like if used on theme:

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312567575.954543.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312567588.943845.jpg

  22. #638
    @moose
    Yeah, 1.1 has all @2x images renamed to .png
    @jelle
    Yeah, good idea! So much ideas to implement
    But I love the idea of the login screen
    So, you want a alienware black apple... Lol! Sounds great!!
    @moose
    How'd that happen? The sceenshot you posted a few pages back is normal???
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-05 at 08:11 PM.

  23. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    @moose
    Yeah, 1.1 has all @2x images renamed to .png
    @jelle
    Yeah, good idea! So much ideas to implement
    But I love the idea of the login screen
    So, you want a alienware black apple... Lol! Sounds great!!
    @moose
    How'd that happen? The sceenshot you posted a few pages back is normal???
    No it doesn't lol I am using 1.1 now and i still had double of all images....

    lmao nevermind, disregard my comment, I am stupid. I forgot i coppied over the images folder from 1.0 to the 1.1 theme cause i already had most of the images I wanted lol stupid stupid lmao
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-08-05 at 08:14 PM.

  24. #640
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    I'm sure you could come up with somthing great with an alienware concept

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •