Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BlackAppleHD

  1. #361
    Works like a charm now, thanks man

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    @k thanks bro! Just glad I'm able to enjoy it again!
    No prob
    Still making icons

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Works like a charm now, thanks man
    No prob

  3. #363
    kaunya when your finished with the icons PM me with the link please. If you know of any theme or tweak to make everything in the UI black let me know also if you know the solution to the keypad lock on the black apple HD winterboard theme holla! thanks for everything again awesome theme !


    nevermind found a black UI theme that turns everything black for fit your theme! just gotta fix my status bar to go black.
    Last edited by gomezah; 2011-08-04 at 05:51 AM.

  4. #364
    Yes, maybe I'll just post the icons here? LOL
    Anyways...I'll find a solution for ya

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    No prob
    Still making icons


    No prob
    Sounds good! Thanks for everything bro! Off to bed now

  6. #366

  7. #367
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    kuanyu- just sent you a pm

  8. #368

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2011-08-04)

  10. #369
    found one....here's the info: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...e-finally.html or black UI from cydia. just need keypad lock fix and icons then im happy. also i edited the post on short notice and made some changes not sure if you saw it. thanks for all your hard work. this theme is well underway for a complete fit for me!
    Last edited by gomezah; 2011-08-04 at 05:58 AM.

  11. #370
    Go ahead and use it
    3 more icons o go!!

  12. #371
    Ok only thing I'm not liking on this theme is animated weather!! Wheres kronik would love his faded widget where dock drops down!! Or at least something showing a few stats on weather conditions for day!! Maybe lock screen!!

  13. #372
    cool ! thanks! the app icon orderandchaos if you can make it big mac icon.

  14. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Ok only thing I'm not liking on this theme is animated weather!! Wheres kronik would love his faded widget where dock drops down!! Or at least something showing a few stats on weather conditions for day!! Maybe lock screen!!
    Hmmm....maybe
    There is a temperature widget. So you want images of the weather conditionals?

  15. #374
    Not so much images of weather but stats(temp,humidity,wind heat index) like that!! by temp u mean animation right cause I don't see temp anywhere!!

  16. #375
    Haha, scroll through the Folders section, you'll see the temperature widget
    Screenshot




    ALL THE REQUESTED ICONS HERE!!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?chreyb1hyzcish3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0281.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-04 at 06:37 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2011-08-04)

  18. #376
    AWESOME! thanks for the icons. Did you find a solution for the black apple hd winterboard theme on lockscreen keypad? It's doesnt change till i press on a key then it shows the theme's keypad. I also have another issue with the task manager is seems like the winterboard black apple hd's theme icons are appearing which some sizes are huge and blocking everything else from my screen let me upload a pics for you. give me a sec. Really the only think that i want from the winterboard theme is the lockscreen keypad and the sound when you click also winterboard theme's icon for task manager to be smaller size.
    Last edited by gomezah; 2011-08-04 at 06:46 AM.

  19. #377
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    BRO! just installed and wow. solid effort! top to bottom this is a great looking setup. I paired it up with Luciferko's black keyboard, ant them3's classic inspired ui and its damn near perfect 5 min in. congrats and well done.

  20. #378
    My bad was I'm celsious didn't realize!

  21. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    BRO! just installed and wow. solid effort! top to bottom this is a great looking setup. I paired it up with Luciferko's black keyboard, ant them3's classic inspired ui and its damn near perfect 5 min in. congrats and well done.
    Thanks bro
    Glad you like it!!

    @happy
    LOL!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gomezah View Post
    AWESOME! thanks for the icons. Did you find a solution for the black apple hd winterboard theme on lockscreen keypad? It's doesnt change till i press on a key then it shows the theme's keypad. I also have another issue with the task manager is seems like the winterboard black apple hd's theme icons are appearing which some sizes are huge and blocking everything else from my screen let me upload a pics for you. sec
    You need color keyboard to change your Keyboard
    Also, delete the Icons folder in the WinterBoard version

    Wait, you meant
    You want the black LS keypad (WinterBoard) to work?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-04 at 06:48 AM.

  22. #380
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 485 Posts

    I need a icon for Facely HD and iPod icon please

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •