Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BlackAppleHD

  1. #261
    iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 174 Times in 61 Posts

    Thanks, i can put it for download when it's finished?

    U beat me to it haha, ye i'll release it as soon as i have all the icons finished and few touch ups.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to i-Master For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-08-03)

  3. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    But no text on the icons
    Don't no what app is it
    @imaster
    WOW!
    That is *** Great!!!
    Lol you can't tell by the images?? Lmao

    Here they are:

    1337pwn
    Activator
    Calc
    Chase
    Compass
    Contacts
    Dropbox
    Facebook
    Fswipecache
    Google+
    homebudget
    iTunes
    Maps
    Modmyi
    Redbox
    Sbsettings
    Screenspltr
    Skype
    Stocks
    Stopwatch
    Theme Outlet
    Tweetbot
    Uverse
    3G Unrestrictor
    USAA
    Voice Memos
    Winter board
    Woot watch
    YouMail
    YouTube

  4. #263
    Yeah, do it anyways you want to, can't wait for it
    @moose

    I take all your requests !!!
    Wait, but if you theme the icons, it'll look squash and all messed up in the folders, or The icons, without the text?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-03 at 05:48 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-08-03)

  6. #264
    Hey Kuanya, thanks again for the icons.

    I forgot a couple if you don't mind:

    - TV Forecast (as a small one)
    - Words with Friends (as an iMac one, I don't use Game Center that much )

    Would really appreciate that, I don't have a clue how to create icons.

  7. #265
    iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 174 Times in 61 Posts

    I'm leaving work soon, i dont have much left to do on the SBSettings but wont get on my PC tonight, so i'll post it first thing in the morning for u all!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to i-Master For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-08-03)

  9. #266
    Cool i-Master
    Can't wait!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey Kuanya, thanks again for the icons.

    I forgot a couple if you don't mind:

    - TV Forecast (as a small one)
    - Words with Friends (as an iMac one, I don't use Game Center that much )

    Would really appreciate that, I don't have a clue how to create icons.
    Taking all the requests

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-03), Moose0704 (2011-08-03)

  11. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Yeah, do it anyways you want to, can't wait for it
    @moose

    I take all your requests !!!
    Wait, but if you theme the icons, it'll look squash and all messed up in the folders, or The icons, without the text?
    That is exactly why I asked you to make the sidebar scrollable, with that it will not be an issue, then I will not need the folders below

    No I want icons with text

  12. #268
    oh...ok
    I think I might update it to 1.1 soon, so people can scroll through the sidebar. More things planned to be in 1.1. No big things, but small things, off to make "ICONS" lol

  13. #269
    whats the font name you use for small icon psd?

  14. #270
    Just curious, why your asking this?

  15. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    oh...ok
    I think I might update it to 1.1 soon, so people can scroll through the sidebar. More things planned to be in 1.1. No big things, but small things, off to make "ICONS" lol
    Ok sweet! Yeah thats why I was saying just get rid of the folders cause they are just the same folders as the sidebar, that way that is never an issue, but you will be making a ton of icons, might want to start a photo bucket page for them so people can look there for icons and if not the then request them

  16. #272
    Oh, yes, a good idea, V1.1 coming soon with scrolling sidebar

    I'll start a photo bucket later, well at least after I finish this list of Icons
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-03 at 06:03 PM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-03), Moose0704 (2011-08-03)

  18. #273
    to edit on the psd cus gimp doesnt allow to edit text

  19. #274
    oh!
    Myriad pro
    Bold for Icon Name
    and
    Semi Bold
    for description

  20. #275
    Can I just say something about this theme - WOW! Also thanks for sending it so soon after I donated, less then 2 mins Is there any way to incorporate an all apps option, even if it doesn't look great? I have that many apps installed it would make things so much easier. Either way, great work.

  21. #276
    Thanks
    Yes, I would love to have a all apps menu, it's just that themed icons would look ugly and squashed in the all apps folder, I'm still thinking a way to fix it.

  22. #277
    Hey Kuanyu,

    Have you ever thought of having the folders auto-close after an app is launched? I think this would be a nice addition to the theme.

  23. #278
    I think you should still leave the folders, even if you put a scollable sidebar, since there is no 'all apps' folder, and some people have a ton of apps. Also, people will have to make a lot of apps to put in the sidebar.

    Really like this theme. Good job!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to amitaf For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-08-03)

  25. #279
    I'll see everyones opinion to decide whether to remove or keep the Folders
    Thanks!

  26. #280
    Killed my phone, won't even boot So I will have to redo everything! But i am at work so now I have to wait 4 more hours

    Stupid iPhone....

    Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    I think you should still leave the folders, even if you put a scollable sidebar, since there is no 'all apps' folder, and some people have a ton of apps. Also, people will have to make a lot of apps to put in the sidebar.

    Really like this theme. Good job!
    In that case just keep the "all apps" folder and get rid of the others

Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •