Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iTunes

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Very different but nice work...I think it will be good when finished

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Very different but nice work...I think it will be good when finished
    Thanks I have put a lot of work in to it

  4. #24
    If you still need a tester, I'd like to test. iPhone 4 4.2.8. Just let me know. Looks awesome. I agree with sirtim about the grid view. This has a lot of promise and I'm looking forward to it.

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Yeah I still need testers and if you know plist files at all that would also be helpful just give me your email and ill send it but im not done yet a few more things need to be added

    Also I am using the grid view and I am trying to see if I can auto theme all icons and put the name next to it like a list and then toggle in between the two but im not there yet that will be in a future update

  6. #26
    Can i be your beta tester reply to me on [email protected]

  7. #27
    Ok here is my review after testing this theme:

    1 - If you open another folder (games, media, favorites) the all apps will no longer scroll, I am guessing this is because it keeps the folder open, so would be nice that if you open another folder that it also closes the one you just had open.

    2 - Devices - Photos and messages should not be listed in this group IMO. And maybe make the "iPod" line up with the iPhone as if it is a separate device. Maybe also put camera down in devices?

    3 - You did a great job making this look and feel like iTunes! Great job there for sure! Looks great on the iPhone 4

    4 - Defiantly need an icon mask, maybe one that makes it look like how the icons look in iTunes. iTunes also has an eject button at the bottom, maybe add that in for Dreamboard?

    I know this is major beta, just telling what I see now. But this is really looking great and has a ton of potential! looking forward to seeing what you do with widgets! Maybe one for controlling your music at the top like you would see when playing music in iTunes. This would even be really great on the iPad as you would have more space to do some cool stuff like the cover flow art that you would see as you go through music. But all in all looking really good! Keep up the great work!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    noelbob (2011-08-20)

  9. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok here is my review after testing this theme:

    1 - If you open another folder (games, media, favorites) the all apps will no longer scroll, I am guessing this is because it keeps the folder open, so would be nice that if you open another folder that it also closes the one you just had open.

    2 - Devices - Photos and messages should not be listed in this group IMO. And maybe make the "iPod" line up with the iPhone as if it is a separate device. Maybe also put camera down in devices?

    3 - You did a great job making this look and feel like iTunes! Great job there for sure! Looks great on the iPhone 4

    4 - Defiantly need an icon mask, maybe one that makes it look like how the icons look in iTunes. iTunes also has an eject button at the bottom, maybe add that in for Dreamboard?

    I know this is major beta, just telling what I see now. But this is really looking great and has a ton of potential! looking forward to seeing what you do with widgets! Maybe one for controlling your music at the top like you would see when playing music in iTunes. This would even be really great on the iPad as you would have more space to do some cool stuff like the cover flow art that you would see as you go through music. But all in all looking really good! Keep up the great work!
    1- I did notice that and I have a fix for it but not till after the weekend

    2- I was trying to set it how when you plug your phone into itunes it has a drop menu but I think ill change it around or make it hide the menu and show when pressing the iPhone icon. I do like the idea of putting the ipod and camera lined up with the iphone icon i will also change that too

    3- Thanks i wanted it to have the feel of itunes with the usability of IOS and every icon is @2x for the HD look

    4- I have a mask and shadow that didnt show so Ill have fix that too but I will make better ones in the future and i like the idea of the eject button i was planning on expanding the bottom bar with more buttons ill be sure add that one for sure

    Thanks again I like the ideas you have given I will add credit in the first post also I didnt even think of the music widget ill see if i can get that working that would make an excellent addition to the top. I dont have an ipad but this would be an amazing theme on the ipad ill see if i can get one but if not maybe someone else could make one I would be happy to make the images and help with the coding if some wants to let me know

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    Yeah can you do some beta testing too?



    Yeah that would be great. I know you have tested some of the best. pm your email and ill get it to you as soon as Im done

    Also a side note it may not have widgets yet I still need find some that will work
    Yeah bro [email protected]
    I'll test if you want. If not, it's chill bro. Lemme know if I can help at all.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Modmywhat? For This Useful Post:

    noelbob (2011-08-20)

  12. #30
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 784 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    Yeah I still need testers and if you know plist files at all that would also be helpful just give me your email and ill send it but im not done yet a few more things need to be added

    Also I am using the grid view and I am trying to see if I can auto theme all icons and put the name next to it like a list and then toggle in between the two but im not there yet that will be in a future update
    I can help you beta test man. I kno some dreamboard coding myself. DynamicViews, etc. You name it. not alot lik a pro, but close enough. . PM me if you want me to beta test for ya!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    noelbob (2011-08-20)

  14. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Send Me your e-mail and I'll see I'm out of town so I'll see if my phone will send or not but I'll try real quick

  15. #32
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 784 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    Send Me your e-mail and I'll see I'm out of town so I'll see if my phone will send or not but I'll try real quick
    Alright i will PM it to u,

  16. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Ok I sent it let me know what you guys think also I haven't fixed the folders yet I'll do it Monday when I get back
    I'll be on for alittle bit tomorrow night so I'll try and commet back then if not Sunday I will be on most of the night
    Last edited by noelbob; 2011-08-06 at 06:58 AM.

  17. #34
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 784 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    Ok I sent it let me know what you guys think also I haven't fixed the folders yet I'll do it Monday when I get back
    I'll be on for alittle bit tomorrow night so I'll try and commet back then if not Sunday I will be on most of the night
    I emailed you. So tell me what you think about the idea

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    noelbob (2011-08-20)

  19. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Hey guys I have fixed finished everything but the widgets I need a little bit of help with those if someone could give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated

  20. #36

  21. #37
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    *updated*
    Free version more updates later

    sorry it took so long i got caught up on Drippy which should be released over the weekend but either way it here and free

  22. #38
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    iTunes theme is in The Theme Outlet Now!

  23. #39
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 784 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    iTunes theme is in The Theme Outlet Now!
    Will there be any new updates?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    noelbob (2011-09-23)

  25. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Will there be any new updates?
    there will be updates soon i will be adding badges better folders and starting on the widgets for the top of the screen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •