Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 2327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: VIP Theme

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    yeah sorry didn't mean to sound negative by it. Definitely loving the dark look :-)
    not negative at all just want you to know we will get it for you no worries

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (2011-07-25)

  3. #142
    Unless we make it first Jim

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-07-25)

  5. #143
    this is only available on themeit correct?

  6. #144
    sweet i still the only one to thank the OP
    probably also the only one w/o the theme LOL

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-07-25)

  8. #145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone impe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FRANCE, Nancy
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 65 Times in 48 Posts

    sorry but i purchase the theme but i have not the clock widget like you have ?

  9. #146
    Fifty ive emailed you about this and tried everything and I'm starting to get frustrated. My kb will not show in the TI app. I can press the keys. But the actual keyboard itself doesn't show when I go too type in my info.

    Any other way I can buy this?

    Verizon ip4 4.2.8

  10. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Unless we make it first Jim

    what's taking you so long.............lol

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    this is only available on themeit correct?

    correct......

    Quote Originally Posted by impe View Post
    sorry but i purchase the theme but i have not the clock widget like you have ?
    you have to be more specific? are you talking about on the lockscreen widget?

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-07-25)

  12. #148
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    so weird, the thanks button on the first post is there but when I click on it through my mac's safari it doesn't actually activate it. Crazy

  13. #149
    hoping for a white version and themes for callbar app

  14. #150
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    I m in !!!!!!!! Let's party started now yeahhh
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

    And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (2011-07-25)

  16. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    so weird, the thanks button on the first post is there but when I click on it through my mac's safari it doesn't actually activate it. Crazy
    thats why im special

  17. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Fifty ive emailed you about this and tried everything and I'm starting to get frustrated. My kb will not show in the TI app. I can press the keys. But the actual keyboard itself doesn't show when I go too type in my info.

    Any other way I can buy this?

    Verizon ip4 4.2.8
    It happens to me also....just disable color keyboard....

  18. #153
    ____
    **** u sinful

  19. #154
    iPhone? More like MyPhone impe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FRANCE, Nancy
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 65 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post

    you have to be more specific? are you talking about on the lockscreen widget?
    both, the lockscreen and springboard.. in winterboard i have in this order : VIP undockiconslabel
    VIP HD
    VIP HD snowcover
    VIP wallpaper 4 rows

  20. #155

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrimlocK For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25)

  22. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by impe View Post
    both, the lockscreen and springboard.. in winterboard i have in this order : VIP undockiconslabel
    VIP HD
    VIP HD snowcover
    VIP wallpaper 4 rows
    vip HD is the base so it goes at the bottom

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  23. #157
    iPhone? More like MyPhone impe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FRANCE, Nancy
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 65 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    vip HD is the base so it goes at the bottom
    no change.. =(

  24. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by impe View Post
    no change.. =(
    well you need to pick a lockscreen option and put it at the top if that doesnt work take a screenshot of your winterboard so I can see

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  25. #159
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311608482.179005.jpg  

  26. #160
    help please ! how can I use different wallpapers ...I am trying to set the ones on my camera roll but no changes...
    Thank you for your help

Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •