Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VIP Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    hey thanks bro, I do have it but still cool of you to do that!!! Here's a cool generic icon I did you can add to any app just rename it appropriately....and a look at my final resting place
    dude that would make a SICK folder icon for no folder preview. Throw in some blue ui maybe red widget...I think we're on to somethin' bro :-) haha Hey I'm workin' on a VIP white mod and Justin has been pushin' me to get it done. Think you might wanna' take a look at what I got sometime?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by hacker19 View Post
    hey I just love your lockscreen so bad. i know you said it's from zooroplag but i couldn't find it anywhere. is there anyway you can upload the link so i just download it. that would be very nice of you and TIA
    The widget is from zooroplag...you can find it on themeit VIP user mods...the background is from OutsideWM by norcal and you can find ill try and post it up later

thank you for your effort. I have tried to use several png normalizer tools, none work for me, if it does work, it does not give the full image and none allow them to be opened in photoshop.

for some reason those images did not change the dialer keypad, my dialer is still only showing numbers, geez, why does this have to be difficult for me. I need to figure this out. this a brand new Mac running Lion with cs5, i shouldn't be having issues.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2011-08-09 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post

Can U make square box only 1 color please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    dude that would make a SICK folder icon for no folder preview. Throw in some blue ui maybe red widget...I think we're on to somethin' bro :-) haha Hey I'm workin' on a VIP white mod and Justin has been pushin' me to get it done. Think you might wanna' take a look at what I got sometime?

here's a few of what I use for folders with no folder preview and a sig for ya....

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    thank you for your effort. I have tried to use several png normalizer tools, none work for me, if it does work, it does not give the full image and none allow them to be opened in photoshop.

for some reason those images did not change the dialer keypad, my dialer is still only showing numbers, geez, why does this have to be difficult for me. I need to figure this out. this a brand new Mac running Lion with cs5, i shouldn't be having issues.
    not sure then, I don't even use photoshop and can get them to open and I know our whole beta team uses Mac's also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -soxx.png   -foldericonbg-2x.png   -foldericonbg1.png   -ducksox.png   -vsox.png  
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-08-09 at 03:58 AM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (2011-08-09), rumcajs (2011-08-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Here is a test i have made with the new widget by Schned1
    Tell me what you think and if i continue or not .
    I hop3 you lov3 simpl3 styl3s .

Nice!! Hey man what are those icon badges your useing?? nice in transparent never seen them before, or did you make them?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Here is a test i have made with the new widget by Schned1
    Tell me what you think and if i continue or not .
    I hop3 you lov3 simpl3 styl3s .

would you mind sharing your cydia, winterboard and notes icons? they look awesome

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here is the "Hermy" Version
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMG Design For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (2011-08-09), totalreign (2011-08-10)

Boston, maybe there is an issue with the pngs coming off my phone. I downloaded a few .png's from the VIP theme, then, attempted to upload them to photobucket and several other servers, all returned errors with the images. Like they are corrupted or something. It's very strange. I have no issues with any other png except these. I'm trying to get a copy of the VIP theme from someone else to see if it's something with my phone.

Liking this!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312898773.837016.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bpfredri View Post
    would you mind sharing your cydia, winterboard and notes icons? they look awesome
    the winterboard icon is the alt icon that comes with the package. I believe she mentioned the notes icon was also on the thread but not for sure. Also the badges I believe are on mac rumors. Sure she will post the link as she might have been the one to actually make them but yep they're sick :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

Laurabourgeois (2011-08-10)

Slight modifications and a newly designed wallpaper:

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    Boston, maybe there is an issue with the pngs coming off my phone. I downloaded a few .png's from the VIP theme, then, attempted to upload them to photobucket and several other servers, all returned errors with the images. Like they are corrupted or something. It's very strange. I have no issues with any other png except these. I'm trying to get a copy of the VIP theme from someone else to see if it's something with my phone.

well I would suggest emailing FIF7Y then since he is the only one to ask for copies of the paid theme.....I would try cyberduck or iphone explorer and see if that helps also.....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post

Could you please share the Widget?

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    Could you please share the Widget?
    I believe he used the iFlat Evo theme for the widget on top and just added the wallpaper.

correct - iflat3 evo widget and most of the rest is VIP

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    well I would suggest emailing FIF7Y then since he is the only one to ask for copies of the paid theme.....I would try cyberduck or iphone explorer and see if that helps also.....
    I use cyberduck. I will email him for a copy. I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

what is the HTML code for the blue color used in VIP?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpfredri View Post
    +1 That Cydia icon is sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post

Are those springjumps icons posted? If not would you mind sharing. I not happy with the ones I did. Thanks v

Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast