Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows 7 Sunrise

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I am only making this comment for sake of the argument, I have beta tested several themes and if you ask all of the creators of the themes below in my signature you will find that I have paid for all of them, not to mention I pay more the min amount as I feel that is what they deserve, I have a high respect for theme creators on mmi, they spend months and long hour days on these themes then only ask for $1.99 or 2.99 for them and all their work, I usually pay $5 or more and even more than one before for the themes I have. So please don't for one sec put me in with the begging beta testers you have previously encountered here on mmi, that is not me and will never be, I am also trust worthy and do not share what I beta test, have had several people (which is sad) that have seen that I was beta testing ask me to give it to them, I do not do this, and again I have references for my work!

Moose is a great beta tester and has tested all my themes. He is very thorough and will post a nicely written review also on your thread. Well worth having him test your themes(s).

And he has always purchased them right away and does donate more. He's not a scavenger looking for free themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I am only making this comment for sake of the argument, I have beta tested several themes and if you ask all of the creators of the themes below in my signature you will find that I have paid for all of them, not to mention I pay more the min amount as I feel that is what they deserve, I have a high respect for theme creators on mmi, they spend months and long hour days on these themes then only ask for $1.99 or 2.99 for them and all their work, I usually pay $5 or more and even more than one before for the themes I have. So please don't for one sec put me in with the begging beta testers you have previously encountered here on mmi, that is not me and will never be, I am also trust worthy and do not share what I beta test, have had several people (which is sad) that have seen that I was beta testing ask me to give it to them, I do not do this, and again I have references for my work!
    I can assure you that Moose is a great beta tester, not only that, he beta test the theme into a further level by suggesting new features to make the theme more perfect and usable, as the theme designer is not the same as users, we need to hear from users point of views. For that being said, he also supports the developer by buying the theme as well, so I can guarantee (just like Aenima said), Moose is a legit beta tester, thus his custom title and the awesome signature

I'm also looking forward to this theme ! beta test please !!! <-- this just to annoy whoever feel annoyed !

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    im making this too... but better and for free
    Will your windows 7 theme ever release?

i could release it now but i wana add tons of features first

Ok. will wait.

Can't it be free I'm not allowed to buy themes ;..L

like what

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Moving on... Looking good. we'll see where this goes.
    A battle with PhanaticD. Interesting to see who will reign supreme. =P
    Now its just a waiting game.

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Hey bro, just pm'd you back

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by AnranT166 View Post
    Can't it be free I'm not allowed to buy themes ;..L
    why?

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Hahahaha, I'd rather work with him.

And as I've already told you I've got computer issues and can't do anything til I fix it, which could be awhile. If anyone has any experience with an IRQL error please PM me, I'll be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Hahahaha, I'd rather work with him.

And as I've already told you I've got computer issues and can't do anything til I fix it, which could be awhile. If anyone has any experience with an IRQL error please PM me, I'll be eternally grateful.
    i agree on that one. it'd be good if u guys worked together on this project.

I've got another great idea too. Why don't us DB themers team up to create one epic theme?

Its hard to work together on db themes :/

Thanks

Its hard to work together on db themes :/
    thats true. but if we could work together on one it would be epic. It would take some time but yer.
    Let's just scrap that idea. =P

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao imagine all the arguing.

i think we should collaborate on SOMETHING haha like a IRC channel for dreamboarders or soemthing =P

So are you actually working with Scarflaire on this? Because i know he had plans to re-do all of Aero, but maybe he decided this was a better way to do it, such a shame Phanatic works as slow as my grandmother. I remember him sending me a beta months ago LOL

Looks good, and BTW

I DONT WANNT BETA TEST, but I'll buy it when you release.

lol yea yea im lazy but its summer! its weird i work faster when im in school.. anyways nah i like it better workin by myself, less confusing, i think i'll make my own thread for the one im making... soon

PS minecraft is addicting

I could help with the ui somewhat. Like skinning apps, I'm too busy to do a hold ui.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast