Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE THEME OUTLET theme store app

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    actually the only system apps i can get running at the moment are Cydia and iFile.
    pretty much everything else crashes...

so i just take the apps and make them non system apps...
    only loss is i get a white icon. i think i can fix that though.

also i gotta ask, what with the weird a** back button?
    LOL u used the skip back button for like media. is it cuz there wasn't the back button image in Xcode?
    Ya.. theres not really a good "Back" button in xcode. It works well as a back button. I like the "Back arrows" on it. I know its media, but you'd be surprised how many emails I'd get from people that don't read the "back" on the button if it doesn't point backwards..lol

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Ya.. theres not really a good "Back" button in xcode. It works well as a back button. I like the "Back arrows" on it. I know its media, but you'd be surprised how many emails I'd get from people that don't read the "back" on the button if it doesn't point backwards..lol
    lol, i just like the legit arrow...
    if u want ill send it to u for the next release

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Frank might be a wrong time and place asking but any news on the ipad themes? progresses and so on..?
    man this tread is underrated...
    well not the tread...forum slowed down seriously since summer vacation started

I like the theme outlet! However i do not like the loading circles, even if it took the aame amount of time without loading circles i wouldnt care

Is that a no?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Is that a no?
    lol.. nahhh.. I see the other options in xcode, probably going to make a few Toolbar changes anyhow with next update

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    I like the theme outlet! However i do not like the loading circles, even if it took the aame amount of time without loading circles i wouldnt care
    We will probably re-locate the activity loader in the next update. Not sure. Its a touchy area. You need to show that its loading because its network dependent (wifi/over-the-air). People with less signal or a slower speed will not know its loading. Needs to be there, just not sure of the placement.

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Frank might be a wrong time and place asking but any news on the ipad themes? progresses and so on..?
    man this tread is underrated...
    well not the tread...forum slowed down seriously since summer vacation started
    Getting there.. MY themes are not something I allow the staff to update as I am particular to them and want them perfect. Its been hectic with the store build and release. I'm going to resume development on those probably this week or next.
    Right now our focus is working on the automated e-commerce side of the app and website. We feel this is a huge addition for customers and this is what they are really requesting for the app.
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-07-27 at 09:16 PM.

Just donated for ps3 theme!! Don't see a download link am I waiting for a email??

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Just donated for ps3 theme!! Don't see a download link am I waiting for a email??
    Yeah you need to wait for the developer to email you

Thanks

like metalliccornflakes said you need to wait on the dev of the theme to email you
    ths tread is about the store and improving it even more. all theme related prob need to be adressed to the devs of the theme
    hope this helps

No thank u button on phone app so thank u metalliccornflakes!!

And thanx for full paragraph telling me wrong for using this thread for a question I thought was about the theme store jelly!!!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2011-07-27 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks

No thank u button on phone app so thank u metalliccornflakes!!

And thanx for full paragraph telling me wrong for using this thread for a question I thought was about the theme store jelly!!!
    lol only trying to help out
    and read my name correctly please
    thats not noted to you only but to all

Thank u guardian of forums!!! In that case frank the only thing I see that can make theme outlet store any better then it is would be automatic downloads after purchase!! And thanx again for correcting me jelleheinclryckx since I don't know what that name is or means or even what it reads as I couldn't remember how to spell but I wrote it down so wouldn't make that mistake again!!

Thanks

Thank u guardian of forums!!! In that case frank the only thing I see that can make theme outlet store any better then it is would be automatic downloads after purchase!! And thanx again for correcting me jelleheinclryckx since I don't know what that name is or means or even what it reads as I couldn't remember how to spell but I wrote it down so wouldn't make that mistake again!!
    I ain't even gonna start this type of teen sh*t
    and Frank works together with allot of peoples and listens to advice.
    and about the name..you don't even need to know it , just learn how to read and remember somthing for more than 5seconds .
    thats all on this matter.
    now stfu and stop cluttering the tread with this crap

First of all today is my 49th birthday!!(happy b-day to me) second not trying to argue with u!! Having good day!! So would like to thank again mettaliccornflakes for short and simple answer to my question and to u jelleheinclryckx have a good day!!

Thanks

Its in the works. It will be in the next update. You will be able to register and sign in as a customer and after purchase, your theme download link will be in your "download area".

We know this is very important to everyone and we are trying to get this implemented ASAP.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-07-27)

i lol'd at guardian of the forums. anyways about the loading thing, is it maybe the images are too big? it kinda even lags a little bit when i scroll quickly too.. maybe its just my ipod though, i have horrible internet too

And everyone check out my sig, these are some amazing themes and if you like them look for them on the Theme Outlet

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    And everyone check out my sig, these are some amazing themes and if you like them look for them on the Theme Outlet
    bragging again ahhh you know I don't mean it just couldn't help myself. You are right about the themes thought even if some are not to my taste.

Its in the works. It will be in the next update. You will be able to register and sign in as a customer and after purchase, your theme download link will be in your "download area".

We know this is very important to everyone and we are trying to get this implemented ASAP.
    Thanx frank

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast