Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE THEME OUTLET theme store app

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    As you all might now, Frank is a guy that has high standards..
    His roots are from the Netherlands and someone like him, with a wish for perfection, we call a 'Pietje Precies'.
    So some Dutch lessons in here......

It will be released when all bumps are ironed out...
    I have tested it and didn't notice any....
    LOL
    yes indeed he is a pietje precies we dutch peoples are sometimes hard on ourselfs

Hey im dutch too but american so idk the language..

Anyways im pretty psyched for this too, if u can get all the theme creators to put their themes in, which i think they will, then u have a rly good place to find dreamboard themes. Cydia is **** and themeit is way too elite(not a bad thing but still)

um... hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. I had added the repo way back when Frank gave it out once for downloading the winterboard theme, I think. and when I was in Cydia last night, the store was just there, no note that it's beta or anything so I downloaded it.
    but if it's not a public releases then I won't share the repo then sorry.

Thanks

lol go dutch peoples !! i'm really looking forward to this store. cydia in my opinion for themes is waaaay to hectic
    you don't even feel like looking at most of them only if the name sounds like you heard it before.
    I believe this store will be a godsend for themes

Frank will release the repo when he releases the app, just be a little patient guys it's coming very soon, more than likely today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Frank will release the repo when he releases the app, just be a little patient guys it's coming very soon, more than likely today
    if not i'm holding you responsible lol

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    if not i'm holding you responsible lol
    Lmao fine by me

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 485 Posts

Yep. It's definitely in the repo. Just downloaded it.

Thanks

what freaking repoooooo I want it

what freaking repoooooo I want it
    You'll find out as soon as frank releases it lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Its almost there guys!!..lol.. I was up LATE last night implementing a comment/review board for all themes and today we're at the office just adding a few last minutes things then I'll announce the release.

The people who have already downloaded it off of my public repo, that's fine. BUT there will be another update to the app when its official later today.

Automated purchase/downloaded is NOT going to make it into the official release. It WILL, however, be implemented soon. Its next on the update list. So for now, the Theme Outlet will function similar to how the Dreamstore functioned. You purchase, then the developer is notified by paypal and will email out your theme to you. My themes, including the ipad themes that will be released soon, will remain the same for now. When purchased you will receive an email with a download link immediately.

More to come guys....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-07-26), Hosko817 (2011-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Its almost there guys!!..lol.. I was up LATE last night implementing a comment/review board for all themes and today we're at the office just adding a few last minutes things then I'll announce the release.

The people who have already downloaded it off of my public repo, that's fine. BUT there will be another update to the app when its official later today.

Automated purchase/downloaded is NOT going to make it into the official release. It WILL, however, be implemented soon. Its next on the update list. So for now, the Theme Outlet will function similar to how the Dreamstore functioned. You purchase, then the developer is notified by paypal and will email out your theme to you. My themes, including the ipad themes that will be released soon, will remain the same for now. When purchased you will receive an email with a download link immediately.

More to come guys....
    Thanks Frank!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Can other devs assign a link as well should they choose so it's "automated"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Can other devs assign a link as well should they choose so it's "automated"?
    The link is totally up to the developer at this point. Where ever you would like to direct your customer to is up to you.

After its automated, the themes will be held on our server and distributed and sold though The Theme Outlet. We will then pay the developer on a weekly or bi weekly basis. But that's a whole other situation that we(the store and the developers) will discuss when automation is ready.

Nicely done man, looking forward to it!

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wenchien View Post
    um... hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. I had added the repo way back when Frank gave it out once for downloading the winterboard theme, I think. and when I was in Cydia last night, the store was just there, no note that it's beta or anything so I downloaded it.
    but if it's not a public releases then I won't share the repo then sorry.
    you didnt ruffle any feathers. all anybody has to do today is hit the "changes button in cydia today and the repo can be installed

By the way it looks awesome frank
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-07-26 at 08:17 PM.

This just gets better and better!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    you didnt ruffle any feathers. all anybody has to do today is hit the "changes button in cydia today and the repo can be installed

By the way it looks awesome frank
    Thanks.

We finished the few updates/additions we wanted to implement today ahead of schedule. Seems to be running stable.

We left the office and now I just have to get through my daughters dance class, then I'll package the deb and update the repo when I get home.

Should be finished and announced within a few hours now.

Any devs that want their themes posted to the store should get them submitted now!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Thanks.

We finished the few updates/additions we wanted to implement today ahead of schedule. Seems to be running stable.

We left the office and now I just have to get through my daughters dance class, then I'll package the deb and update the repo when I get home.

Should be finished and announced within a few hours now.

Any devs that want their themes posted to the store should get them submitted now!
    if only I knew what repo

Thanks

if only I knew what repo
    I'll announce soon. There are other devs out there that have been beta testing that have not yet submitted their themes.

I'd set you up now to submit, but I'm not home and staff is gone for the day. I'll be home soon

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast