Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE THEME OUTLET theme store app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bioelectric For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-09-27)

Default Hosko?
    Hosko817 that little sign of yours was totally correct how did you do that?

Frank from the theme outlet sent me the ipa to install the app and now it works perfectly. Tethered 4.3.5 now working from manual ipa install. 

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Hosko817 that little sign of yours was totally correct how did you do that?
    its just a little trick. you can make your own on the web address next to the sign.

Can you forward that ipa to me? I've tried emailing the crew but since they are probably really busy I think it'll take a while for them to get back at me. Many thanks in advance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krisyouk For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2011-10-27)

The Theme Outlet

We have had some issues with 4.3.5 and ios 5, just with the deb file for The Theme Outlet. If you want the IPA version of The Theme Outlet contact [email protected]. If you install the IPA version through iTunes, you will not have problems with 4.3.5 or ios 5. When 2.1 is complete we will have the IPA on thethemeoutlet.com

There is a new version of The Theme Outlet being tested and the email system is being tweaked. Frank and I answer emails constantly throughout the day and will get back to you as soon as possible.

As for osx lion...

When installing OS X Lion, error code 256 usually means you have the Apple Colorkeyboard theme already installed.

OS X Lion comes WITH this theme for ColorKeyBoard and in the install process is not allowed to overwrite it. Therefore, if you do have this installed, you will need to go to Cydia and uninstall it.

Then for good measure you should leave DreamBoard and install the OS X Lion theme from your phone's springboard to avoid any other issues.

Other Theme Faqs:

iFile is a file system browsing program that is VERY useful and has the ability to install DEB files natively. You can get this in Cydia.

Since you already have downloaded the theme, you now just need to install iFile.

Once iFile is installed you should be able to find the theme in

/var/mobile/Documents

If not, then try a search. (select "hierarcally" under the search bar)
    Once you have found the theme package, select it.
    A menu will popup, select "Installer".
    Then the theme will install.
    Done.

Also, keep in mind that the download link and purchase information is also emailed to your paypal email address.

(Make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder as some email clients will consider emails with a link as junk mail)
    Bio Electric Design Developer and Graphic Artist

If you are using ios 5 or 4.3.5, download The Theme Outlets IPA version on our homepage. Install the IPA through iTunes

The Theme Outlet The Best Source For DreamBoard Themes
    Bio Electric Design Developer and Graphic Artist

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Version 2.1 will finally be released tomorrow (11-11-11)

Sorry about the gigantic delay with this. I now and working 2 full time jobs and my business partner (bioelectric) has been VERY busy with family matters.
    We hope this new update will please a lot of people, especially those that are currently on iOS5.

Version 2.1 brings the following changes/additions:
    - iOS5 Compatibility
    - Completely new design
    - Added device rotation
    - Added a 'Changelog' section to theme detail pages
    - Added a 'Theme Addons' section to theme detail pages to provide addons (free and paid) for themes
    - Added a 'Purchase/Refund Terms of Agreement' prior to purchase process
    - Removed device multi-tasking in order to improve server bandwidth and customer's experienced
    - PayPal bug fixes
    - App code bug fixes

I can't even find it on cydia, what repo is it in?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krisyouk View Post
    I can't even find it on cydia, what repo is it in?
    Our repo:
    fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

very disappointed as I never received any emails for updates on AppleCore and AppleWeb? I am lucky enough to stumbled on to the fact they were update.

sad, there is no auto notification in the store for downloading. Poor support IMHO.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    very disappointed as I never received any emails for updates on AppleCore and AppleWeb? I am lucky enough to stumbled on to the fact they were update.

sad, there is no auto notification in the store for downloading. Poor support IMHO.
    Actually I believe we have the best support I've ever seen in ANY app. We usually answer any question immediately. I apologize you did not get an email, but I do this app in my spare time so everyone can have a great centralized place to buy DreamBoard themes. If a theme was purchased before the store was created, then I may not have added your email address to the database. We also announce ALL updates and new themes via twitter and
    Facebook.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nealh (2012-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Actually I believe we have the best support I've ever seen in ANY app. We usually answer any question immediately. I apologize you did not get an email, but I do this app in my spare time so everyone can have a great centralized place to buy DreamBoard themes. If a theme was purchased before the store was created, then I may not have added your email address to the database. We also announce ALL updates and new themes via twitter and
    Facebook.
    Maybe I was too harsh. I apologize. I have supported theGrid, AppleCore, AppleWeb right from the beginning and felt left out. I should have been more careful about my comments.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Maybe I was too harsh. I apologize. I have supported theGrid, AppleCore, AppleWeb right from the beginning and felt left out. I should have been more careful about my comments.
    Not a problem. You were not TOO harsh, we just pride ourselves on customer support. we're trying hard to keep the development on the store moving forward, but we both have full time jobs and families. It takes a lot of time, but we're trying.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi, I just got back my iphone which was change so I am asking about downloading themes I already purchase, could you tell me the procedure for themes purchase at the theme outlet? I already download the themes I purchase from cydia.

Thanks for making this app!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast