Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE THEME OUTLET theme store app

lol i just let my thread on sinful die so therefore no one pirates because the thread is dead

Even if it is dead, people will still go and download the pirate version of the theme.

the one i put up has 133 downloads... imagine if all those ppl paid for it...

Got like about 100~200 copies of my theme sold, but then one day I checked my mediafire account, and saw 443 downloads, I was like Wtf?
    Checked sinfuliphone, they have posted the original link and password of my theme. So I removed the link. A few days later, I got a Private message at sinfuliphone. He/She asked : Hey, the link is not working! I have the same problem with you. Do you have it? Can you re-upload the link? If not, how do I install other deb version people posted?
    I was laughing my *** off, why is someone asking me how to install the pirated version of my theme while I am the creator?

I can't image them posting the "Original" Link of my theme. They should upload it to their own accounts.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-26 at 06:04 AM.

lol i should make a actualy paid theme for once.. like my ubuntu one.. i miss having that on my ipod. this windows one im not really feeling the motivation to actually work on it

Lol, yeah phantic.

haha, Your right Panaic

definitely panicD lol

absolutely DcitanahP!

Who's jackin threads now ... :P

Lol
    I'll shut up now

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol
    I'll shut up now
    Have fun...
    Back to the Gan-Store I go!
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-08-26 at 05:42 PM.

really nice UI bro! Lookin forward towards the winterboard iphone release

No, it has nothing to do with the notification system.. It is the causes of Google mail. Gmail automatically gather up mails sent by the same center at close periods. So if the same buyer buys the theme two times, the second notification will not have the buyer's email.
    Same for theme name. If this theme is bought one the first mail, the second mail ill not show the theme name. For it to show up, hit the reply/forward button, it will show up

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

christoforo (2011-08-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with the notification system.. It is the causes of Google mail. Gmail automatically gather up mails sent by the same center at close periods. So if the same buyer buys the theme two times, the second notification will not have the buyer's email.
    Same for theme name. If this theme is bought one the first mail, the second mail ill not show the theme name. For it to show up, hit the reply/forward button, it will show up
    Thanks for replying Kuanyu!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast