Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GENERATOR HD by SQiPhonedesign Cydia release

Default GENERATOR HD by SQiPhonedesign Cydia release
    I'm proud to presnt to you the stunning theme GENERATOR HD.This theme is elegant and simple and takes full advantage of the retina display.You;ll just have to see the screenshots to realise how amazing this theme really is.
    This theme is only for the iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G...a SD version will follow shortly , as will many more updates...this theme is only about 75% finished but i need to let the world have a taste of this now....a full UI replacment is in the making and also some loading screens are to come very soon.
    This theme comes with all stock apps themed as well as some popular cydia apps and all App store apps are fully skinned.
    This theme also comes with an animated lockscreen(simple but beautiful)
    An SBSettings theme,A colour Keyboard and even a weathericon theme.
    And not forgetting an Alternative wallpaper option...the list just goes on and on.
    Please just check out the screen shots and you will have to download it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311062108.310535.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311062092.051718.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311062160.794961.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311062145.831253.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311062132.221568.jpg  

How come the status bar is not customized? :/

& is their full ui?

The status bar is customised...on the home screen it's transparent and on safari etc...it's a lighter grey...similar to the light grey on the keyboard....a full ui is in the process and should be finished in the next week or so

Is there any way to disable to lockscreen background, and the springboard background? I prefer to use my own, and is there any way to disable the spinning blue "loading" ball?

Yeh
    ifile into ur phone...go to the generator theme it's in var/stash/themes
    rename the UIImages folder(just put a 1 infront of it or something...1UIImages) and do the same with the lockscreen widget and the Wallpaper.png file
    U will lose the status bar images on the home screen and in safari but I will be updating those anyways with a full UI replacement very soon
    If u do wanna keep everything in the UIImages but jus dnt want the spinners just delete the progressgear1 files...there's about 80 of them I think.
    I will be doing the lockscreen separate in my next update

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by SQiPhoneDesign View Post
    Yeh
    ifile into ur phone...go to the generator theme it's in var/stash/themes
    rename the UIImages folder(just put a 1 infront of it or something...1UIImages) and do the same with the lockscreen widget and the Wallpaper.png file
    U will lose the status bar images on the home screen and in safari but I will be updating those anyways with a full UI replacement very soon
    If u do wanna keep everything in the UIImages but jus dnt want the spinners just delete the progressgear1 files...there's about 80 of them I think.
    I will be doing the lockscreen separate in my next update

Hope this helps
    Il try it out Thanks!

i Got everything to work perfectly except the lockscreen background. O.0 i Changed what u said with a "1" didint seem to work..
    Last edited by xHelvetica; 2011-07-19 at 10:27 PM.

Ok
    Try just deleting the lockscreen background and the [email protected] file
    If u ever need it back just re download
    If you've got the animated lockscreen on just disable it in winterboard
    Also do a full reboot instead of just a respring that may help as well

Hope that sorts it

Ok
    Try just deleting the lockscreen background and the [email protected] file
    If u ever need it back just re download
    If you've got the animated lockscreen on just disable it in winterboard
    Also do a full reboot instead of just a respring that may help as well

Hope that sorts it
    The Lockscreen Background HTMl? and when i deleted the [email protected] my lockscreen became black with the question mark in the middle.

Is their a progress loader for this theme also?

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Is their a progress loader for this theme also?
    As in the spinning wheels? Yeh here's a pic

Quote Originally Posted by xHelvetica View Post
    The Lockscreen Background HTMl? and when i deleted the [email protected] my lockscreen became black with the question mark in the middle.
    Yeh the lockscreen.HTML...that is the file that controls what is put on the lockscreen...ur screen has gone blank with a question mark because u have deleted the file it was looking for ([email protected] file) just delete the .html and u should be good to go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311109394.006680.jpg  
    Last edited by SQiPhoneDesign; 2011-07-19 at 11:06 PM.

Alright thanks! It worked like a charm! Thank you for your support!

The progress loader is sick. I just wish the status bar was customiZed :/

No worries

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    The progress loader is sick. I just wish the status bar was customiZed :/
    Well the status bar is customised...it's just transparent...but only for the homescreen and lockscreen the status bar for safari etc is customised
    I'm gonna do a full UI replacement in the next week or so,so I'm gonna change it a bit I think...had quite a few people mention the status bar

I may be doing a theme based on the look of the loaders so look out for that

Take it easy
    Last edited by SQiPhoneDesign; 2011-07-19 at 11:14 PM.

No worries

Enjoy

Well the status bar is customised...it's just transparent...but only for the homescreen and lockscreen the status bar for safari etc is customised
    I'm gonna do a full UI replacement in the next week or so,so I'm gonna change it a bit I think...had quite a few people mention the status bar

I may be doing a theme based on the look of the loaders so look out for that

Take it easy
    I'm cool. Just saying cuz I love my themes all customized. But will definitely buy a copy when full ui drops

New loading screens uploaded to Cydia...will add an extra bit of class to the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311439083.150425.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311439094.733367.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311439104.884237.jpg  

Clean & fresh