Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 534

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Studio OS

  1. #161
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    "All needed info tomorrow at post one"

  2. #162
    Awesome!! Really excited about this one, see the sig

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Awesome!! Really excited about this one, see the sig
    have u used it already?

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    have u used it already?
    I am not at liberty to discuss that at this time

  5. #165
    So after running this theme for a few days now, with most of the features in, I have to say, its very impressive. It was an absolute pleasure working with Blue, and having the amazing graphics already pre-made for me. The WinterBoard UI flows alongside of the Db theme absolutely perfectly. And for ONCE, a Dreamboard theme doesn't just dress up your springboard, and actually customizes the whole phone.

    I've gotten almost all of what blue wanted incorporated into the theme, just a few last minute edits/touch-ups and all will be ready to go. I have sent Blue my most recent Alpha and he seems very happy with what he's seeing. I plan on working on this hard though, I want the finished product to be extremely polished. After speaking with Blue today, it seems that the Public beta will be sent out tomorrow to donators, and final release should be sometime shortly afterward.

    Stay tuned for updates from Blue

    Tyler

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), deathbybunnies6 (2011-08-02), PathKiller29 (2011-08-01), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-03)

  7. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    So after running this theme for a few days now, with most of the features in, I have to say, its very impressive. It was an absolute pleasure working with Blue, and having the amazing graphics already pre-made for me. The WinterBoard UI flows alongside of the Db theme absolutely perfectly. And for ONCE, a Dreamboard theme doesn't just dress up your springboard, and actually customizes the whole phone.

    I've gotten almost all of what blue wanted incorporated into the theme, just a few last minute edits/touch-ups and all will be ready to go. I have sent Blue my most recent Alpha and he seems very happy with what he's seeing. I plan on working on this hard though, I want the finished product to be extremely polished. After speaking with Blue today, it seems that the Public beta will be sent out tomorrow to donators, and final release should be sometime shortly afterward.

    Stay tuned for updates from Blue

    Tyler
    Sounds amazing and so looking forward to seeing what you two have put together! I have already followed several of your themes Tyler so I am def looking forward to this!! Keep up all the great work you guys are doing!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-08-03)

  9. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    So after running this theme for a few days now, with most of the features in, I have to say, its very impressive. It was an absolute pleasure working with Blue, and having the amazing graphics already pre-made for me. The WinterBoard UI flows alongside of the Db theme absolutely perfectly. And for ONCE, a Dreamboard theme doesn't just dress up your springboard, and actually customizes the whole phone.

    I've gotten almost all of what blue wanted incorporated into the theme, just a few last minute edits/touch-ups and all will be ready to go. I have sent Blue my most recent Alpha and he seems very happy with what he's seeing. I plan on working on this hard though, I want the finished product to be extremely polished. After speaking with Blue today, it seems that the Public beta will be sent out tomorrow to donators, and final release should be sometime shortly afterward.

    Stay tuned for updates from Blue

    Tyler
    don't mean to go off topic but are u ready to finish what we were doin yesterday ?
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-08-01 at 09:33 PM.

  10. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    don't mean to go off topic but are u ready to finish what we were doin yesterday ?
    Hey isn't there a new thread for that? Oh wait, that's right someone screwed that up already...

  11. #169
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Hey isn't there a new thread for that? Oh wait, that's right someone screwed that up already...
    lmfoa

  12. #170
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    A last screenshot for today as itīs very late here. Two rows of icons scroll horizontal on this glassy middle window by the way (Tylers idea)). Iīll add a video tomorrow. Donīt wonder about the date and clock, its set to my native language.

    @Tyler: you can see that the left orange line must be placed some pixels to the right to end at that dark window. You can also rename setup to config and START to EDIT if thatīs better. Thanks bro

    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-02 at 12:26 AM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), mattys33 (2011-08-03), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-03)

  14. #171
    Very nice!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

  15. #172
    oohhoo Blue & Tyler on one theme??? Can't believe I've missed this... guess that'll teach me to not only look at the DB prefix threads LOL

    Tomorrow will not be coming fast enough.

    Great job guys.

  16. #173
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    thanks, unfortunatly i still donīt have the beta 2 from Tyler, so i canīt promise to add all additional graphics and pack everything together today. I really try my best, it depends if have everything together till around midnight here. This is no offend to Tyler, we both have also "normal" jobs and live in completly different time zones

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-02)

  18. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    thanks, unfortunatly i still donīt have the beta 2 from Tyler, so i canīt promise to add all additional graphics and pack everything together today. I really try my best, it depends if have everything together till around midnight here. This is no offend to Tyler, we both have also "normal" jobs and live in completly different time zones
    It's all good, we can wait a little longer for this amazing theme

  19. #175
    ive bought a few of your themes in the past , enjoy your work.
    cant wait for this one.

  20. #176
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    So sorry guys. I have to delay the beta release to this weekend. I want to give you a beta that fully works and there are still some things todo even Tyler and me are working some hours every day on this theme.

    The good news are that StudioOS has a seperate google/twitter/Facebook page now

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    The_13th_Plague (2011-08-03)

  22. #177
    Keep it up..and take your time. I bet this will be the most stable Db theme out there...with less battery drain

    donate when it's ready

  23. #178
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    So today only two screenshots, the web grid with switchable Google, Facebook Twitter tabs. Itīs not finished so the final look will be much better.
    Second is the homescreen, so you can see where the icons are placed and that they completly scroll horizontal. This is not the final look of the icon, just for testing




  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-03), cdrwinston (2011-08-04), Moose0704 (2011-08-03), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-04)

  25. #179
    Hey blue, are there any plans on a keyboard for this theme? Jw. Looks awesome.

  26. #180
    I have asked a friend of mine to start a CK, but IDK if Blue would rather be the one to do it.

    The delays are mostly my fault guys. But at the same time, I can't make code appear. I have been working on this non-stop to make sure it is going to be everything you all have wanted. I only have a short to-do list left before I am able to send Blue the final product on my side of things.

    Let me ask you all some questions though:

    Which would you prefer to be in the dock - Camera or iPod ?
    How many Apps per page is reasonable for you all ?

    And just randomly, does anyone have any ideas/thoughts when they look at the screenshots for a great idea?

    I just like to get some customer input, since unfortunately us Dev's can't think of everything.

    I for 100% guarantee the beta will not be delayed any further, at least on my end.


    @Blue - got alot done today, can't wait to show you it when I finish up tomorrow.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-04)

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •