Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 534

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Studio OS

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Moose!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ****** rock!!!!!!!! thats whats up! good lookin out man now the themes even more hotter!
    Haha thanks! Glad you like them, and I threw in your request

    Let me know how they look on the theme

  2. #382
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Haha thanks! Glad you like them, and I threw in your request

    Let me know how they look on the theme
    its way better now but the black ops isnt that visible like the others can you fix that? oh and do you have a ck theme to go with it? i seen one posted a few pages back but it was for 5row keyboard i only use the default keyboard with colorkeyboard apple mac book white

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    its way better now but the black ops isnt that visible like the others can you fix that? oh and do you have a ck theme to go with it? i seen one posted a few pages back but it was for 5row keyboard i only use the default keyboard with colorkeyboard apple mac book white
    I can make it less transparent tomorrow and reupload it, as far as the kb I do not have one, but I think there is one coming for the theme, but I could be wrong...

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Here they are as promised

    Here are some walls i made for this theme...









    Hi guys I'm new to ModMyi and to Dreamboard too. I need help on the weather code part. I live in Curitiba, Brasil so would my code be BRXX0799? And who is the lady in second picture?

  5. #385
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Marikina City, Philippines
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts

    Hi Bluemetal! How is the RAM of this theme?

  6. #386
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Has the final release for this come out? Because I haven't gotten an email with a download link for it?

  7. #387
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Marikina City, Philippines
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts

    Donation sent. Kindly send me the download link. Thanks

  8. #388
    It will be sent ASAP.

    Sorry for the Final release delay, Im just waiting till Blue is home to send it to him, plus... IM ON VACATION TOO!!!!

    Final is sick. Enough said

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2011-08-21)

  10. #389
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Donated!!

  11. #390
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Hallo. Im still sitting under the hot sun of Spain. I'll be back on Tuesday and then take a look at Tylers work. So a final will be avaiable probably the next week.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2011-08-21), markfern811 (2011-08-22), satointl (2011-08-21)

  13. #391
    I've seen that some people have a blue mail button beside the orange phone button. How do you do that? And is it possible to change the phone and texts (because I'm using an iPod touch 4G), to say... camera, and facebook? Thanks guys, can't wait for the final.
    Last edited by satointl; 2011-08-21 at 08:51 PM.

  14. #392
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    The blue mail button is from the WinterBoard version. Probably DB users replaced the text icon with it. Maybe one of this users can post it here for datointl.

    If it's wanted I can add the blue button by default for the DB version ?

    It's a general question if we shouldnt make the text icons not-static, but simply replaceable with any icon or text icon so you wouldn't have to work on the plist, just add a text icon to the icons folder of this theme.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2011-08-21)

  16. #393
    Green Apple mtglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunset Beach
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 90 Times in 25 Posts

    +1 for default blue button for SMS

    My badges do not show up for SMS and phone...mail and everything else works perfect. Anyone else with this issue..resolution?

    Great theme Blue & Taylor...as always. Vielen danke!

    ...one request...possible to swipe left/right to switch between pages? The icon text for home, work, play etc., are small and I find myself having to tap several times to execute the page. Thx!

  17. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    The blue mail button is from the WinterBoard version. Probably DB users replaced the text icon with it. Maybe one of this users can post it here for datointl.

    If it's wanted I can add the blue button by default for the DB version ?

    It's a general question if we shouldnt make the text icons not-static, but simply replaceable with any icon or text icon so you wouldn't have to work on the plist, just add a text icon to the icons folder of this theme.
    Oh I see. Well if you could add the blue button in the next version that'd be great As for the text icons, I don't mind messing with the .plist, I just don't know how.

  18. #395
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Marikina City, Philippines
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
    +1 for default blue button for SMS

    My badges do not show up for SMS and phone...mail and everything else works perfect. Anyone else with this issue..resolution?

    Great theme Blue & Taylor...as always. Vielen danke!

    ...one request...possible to swipe left/right to switch between pages? The icon text for home, work, play etc., are small and I find myself having to tap several times to execute the page. Thx!
    Badges on Text, Mail and Phone works for me when i first installed this theme.

  19. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Badges on Text, Mail and Phone works for me when i first installed this theme.
    Hi , this is meant for blue , I acedentley stumbled over to the winterboard version thread today and saw that the whole theme hade been reworked to be blue instead of read and that if u still have your receipt u could get a link for this . Is this gonna be the case for the dreamboard version too ? It looks realy good and I'd realy like to cach in on that

  20. #397
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Back from vacation now

    The blue colors is a user made mod. It`s not planed or possible for me to rework the complete theme and the UI with hundreds of graphics to blue or other colors requests.

    I just finished SBSettings (and more), coming for the DB and WB version, including a mail button ():


  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-08-24), BennyPR (2011-08-25), satointl (2011-08-25)

  22. #398

  23. #399
    Hey Blue, can you think of any reason why on the DB version, I've yet to ever see a badge? I've gotten calls, e-mails, texts, notifications, and there hasn't ONCE been a badge on anything.

    Am I missing something?

  24. #400
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Hey Blue, can you think of any reason why on the DB version, I've yet to ever see a badge? I've gotten calls, e-mails, texts, notifications, and there hasn't ONCE been a badge on anything.

    Am I missing something?
    Do you have the latest dreamboard version?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •