Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So, time to say goodby for 10 days. My flight is in some hours.

I want to come back with fresh ideas, a free head and wont give support in this time. Tyler will do this (thanks bro).

Donators will get a download link from me. As im not totally sure about the wifi situation at my hotel in spain it can last a little bit till donators get a mail but i wont forget anyone
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-12 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So, time to say goodby for 10 days. My flight is in some hours.

I want to come back with fresh ideas, a free head and and wont give support in this time. Tyler will do this (thanks bro).

Donators will get a download link from me. As im not totally sure about the wifi situation at my hotel in spain it can last a little bit till donators get a mail but i wont forget anyone
    Have a great/safe trip!

Anyone else having text badge issues? Mail notification badge and other badges work but texts are a no show. Normally wouldn't mind but even the badges on this theme are slick!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderscore View Post
    Anyone else having text badge issues? Mail notification badge and other badges work but texts are a no show. Normally wouldn't mind but even the badges on this theme are slick!
    I'm about to ask the same question. Hopefully on the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderscore View Post
    The badges bundle id is set to bitesms instead of the default messages id. Go to the current plist and search for com.bitesms and replace with the correct bundle id

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    The badges bundle id is set to bitesms instead of the default messages id. Go to the current plist and search for com.bitesms and replace with the correct bundle id
    Thanks buddy. Working now.

My badges aren't working at all. I get mail and texts all the time, and no badges exist. Any idea why anybody?

And can anybody help with me with the icon mask? I changed it, overwrote the file in Dreamboard, but it still stays the same as before. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I've never changed an icon mask before.

In the Dreamboard folder go into _library, Cache, Icons and delete the folder with your theme's name. Respring. Should work. Saying it from memory but it's definitely something similar

Dreamboard caches the icons so whenever you change something that directly affects how the icons look you might have to go through this process in order to see the changes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

Needed a phone badge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313192688.109417.jpg  

I like the Phone badge, did you use my backdoor badge shortcut?

Thanks

i don't think so...?

Sorry about the little annoying things guys, they will all be fixed shortly.

Texts badge was for biteSMS Sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Strange, sorry for that, as you can see on my video i never had this issue. But im sure it will work with a new coded widget on next version.
    Look at about 0:35. Does exactly that. Not a big deal, just pointing it out.

Also does it when you close the web widget page. And if you close it from something besides the google page, if you go back into the widget, the button for the page you closed it from is dark and can't be pressed.

Again, not trying to be a d1ck, just pointing it out so you guys can fix it.

Great theme so far, very nice looking. I'm sure the final will be even better, thanks for your work.
    Last edited by dudeski; 2011-08-13 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    In the Dreamboard folder go into _library, Cache, Icons and delete the folder with your theme's name. Respring. Should work. Saying it from memory but it's definitely something similar

Dreamboard caches the icons so whenever you change something that directly affects how the icons look you might have to go through this process in order to see the changes.
    I cleared my icon cache just now and resprang, nothing changed. The strange thing is that when I go into iFile and find the iconmask.png in the dreamboard folder, it's the file that I edited. So I'm assuming it's getting the icon mask from another location.

Is there any other place the iconmask.png would be stored?

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I cleared my icon cache just now and resprang, nothing changed. The strange thing is that when I go into iFile and find the iconmask.png in the dreamboard folder, it's the file that I edited. So I'm assuming it's getting the icon mask from another location.

It's sorta bullet proof, if you deleted the old iconmask and the cached icons that would mean there are no old icons nor the iconmask anymore, so if you uploaded your iconmask, your iconmask is used. If you have not se it to false in the code that is, but in that case there would be no iconmask I guess. So go through what you did and try figuring out what you missed. I have just recently started to play with those as well and it is that simple, whenever you wanna see the changes regarding the use of something like an Iconmask you have to remove the icons Dreamboard previously cached. I don't think there's something else to it really.

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post

did you rename it IconMask.png, or iconmask.png? make sure its the first one

I named it IconMask.png. This blows.

Thanks

Have a good holiday blue

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast