Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

Sd

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Every donator got the theme within 20 minutes. If not check your spam mails please

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Every donator got the theme within 20 minutes. If not check your spam mails please
    Yes! Thank you so very much! This theme looks amazing!!! Downloading now

Installing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Lovely Work Them3this and Blue

Thank you and look forward to how this progresses

Thank you

This theme is so absolutely stunning! I love it, and that is exactly why it is in my sig!! Great job once again Tyler and great job as well to you Blue!! Amazing work!!

Is the donation address @gmail.com or is it really @googlemail.com?

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    gmail

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    @googlemail.com is correct, got the theme this way.

Thanks

Its really googlemail. The reason is that google couldn't get the rights for "gmail" in Germany because another company was faster

Google was like always too lazy an mean to buy the rights.

But if you write or donate to gmail it should also work because google redirects it...
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-11 at 05:10 PM.

Can someone make me a Default winterboard and SBSettings Respring
    TIA

Thanks

Any video preview available?

Blue, or Themethis,

Is there any way to change the number of icons on each page? I think the beta allows 24. I would prefer 16 just because in order to get to the applications in the middle, you have to manually stop the scrolling yourself. I prefer to just swipe to the left and it slides and stops itself and I don't know if that's possible without reducing the number of spaces there are for icons.

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Blue, or Themethis,

Is there any way to change the number of icons on each page? I think the beta allows 24. I would prefer 16 just because in order to get to the applications in the middle, you have to manually stop the scrolling yourself. I prefer to just swipe to the left and it slides and stops itself and I don't know if that's possible without reducing the number of spaces there are for icons.
    Hi blue , got to say great theme best ever . I have the winterboard theme and have every little thing sorted . Played around in file to change the weather widgets , was just wandering how and where I would go about getting the texts icon to open bitesms .and then I thought I'd just lett u know that when u respring or switch themes with dreamboard u have to sett up the icon configuration all over again . Thanx again for the great theme

Quote Originally Posted by qu1nton View Post
    Hi blue , got to say great theme best ever . I have the winterboard theme and have every little thing sorted . Played around in file to change the weather widgets , was just wandering how and where I would go about getting the texts icon to open bitesms .and then I thought I'd just lett u know that when u respring or switch themes with dreamboard u have to sett up the icon configuration all over again . Thanx again for the great theme
    You have to set the permissions to READ, WRITE, and EXECUTE before you make your icon changes for them to stay when you respring.

Thanks

The not saved icon setup is a general problem for all Dreamboard themes. You must change folder permission. More info follows.

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Blue, or Themethis,

We can't make it everyone right. so we decided that more is better then less
    This is something that's coded at the theme plist and maybe Tyler can help you out here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Any video preview available?
    Pictures and Video coming soon
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-08-11 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Its really googlemail. The reason is that google couldn't get the rights for "gmail" in Germany because another company was faster

Google was like always too lazy an mean to buy the rights.

But if you write or donate to gmail it should also work because google redirects it...
    Oh ok, yeah I used gmail when I donated

I really like how you guys even themed the mmi app!! Very nice!!
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-08-11 at 07:13 PM.

Really like this theme...and it is easy on RAM. Great work guys!!!!

Can I get an icon for 'Camera'...I want to replace it with the ipod (I prefer quick access to Camera).

Please do not reduce the number of icons in the folders...I could actucally use 4 more in the 'work' folder.
    Also, any way of getting the 'Weather' section on the home page to scroll like how the apps sections in the other pages scroll, so that we can place more icons (like a 'Home' folder)

Hey Blue, I understand that you can't make a million different versions of the same theme to fit everyone's needs and wants...without changing the amount of icons on each page, is there any way to make scrolling the icons as if you are scrolling through pages on the iphone normally? What I mean is kinda what I mentioned earlier. I don't mind having all the icon space...my thing is that when I scroll the icons, they just keep going through the middle set of 8 icons.

Is there any way to make it to where when I scroll, it stops on the 2nd 8? Just like normal pages on an unjailbroken iphone. You don't swipe and fly all the way to your last page. You swipe, and it takes you to the 2nd page.

That principle, but with JUST the icons.

Hey dunno if this was covered but how do I donate I don't see a link or email address

Quote Originally Posted by L-jay View Post
    Hey dunno if this was covered but how do I donate I don't see a link or email address
    Email address is posted on the first page.

Btw. The theme is looking awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast