Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackberry 7 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 1badhd View Post
    I found a bug...if u go to wallpaper selection n select one, then go back and close the menu settings...u can still select wallpapers if u touch the middle part where the wallpapers were...
    I fixed that today and will email out the update. also fixed other bugs

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    The paypal link one or the theme outlet one ?
    paypal link

Thanks

just donated... will i get the new update as well?

just donated... will i get the new update as well?
    yes you get the update. The update always comes as soon it is released.

Great looking theme, but I have two issues and one request:

Issue 1: I can't set the zip code on the weather settting. I get a blank space instead of a prompt to enter the zip code. Note the screen image attached.

Issue 2: How can I change the temperatue from Celsius to Fahrenheit? (Again, note the screen shot.)

Request: Can I get folder categories as follows: "Media", "Frequent" (this being the home folder), "Productive", "Favorites"? Is there a way to show all the apps? If not, I'd prefer the last folder to read "All", into which I'll put all the apps.

Thanks very much!
    Last edited by sbs8331; 2011-07-23 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post

Issue 1: I can't set the zip code on the weather settting. I get a blank space instead of a prompt to enter the zip code. Note the screen image attached.

Issue 2: How can I change the temperatue from Celsius to Fahrenheit? (Again, note the screen shot.)

Request: Can I get folder categories as follows: "Media", "Frequent" (this being the home folder), "Productive", "Favorites"? Is there a way to show all the apps? If not, I'd prefer the last folder to read "All", into which I'll put all the apps.

Thanks very much!
    I will work on all these issues next week since im leaving the city. and i am also thinking of putting the weather set widget as used in the endroid theme.

Quote Originally Posted by vas278 View Post
    I will work on all these issues next week since im leaving the city. and i am also thinking of putting the weather set widget as used in the endroid theme.
    Thanks. The Celsius / Fahrenheit issue is of particular importance. The weather location can be set via one of the other Dreamboard themes, but the temperature being in Celsius makes it of not much use. (I can't rapidly compute x * 9/5 + 32 in my head!) Expediting the ability to change the scale would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks

Iono if it's just me but the theme seems to be laggier than ur old bb theme.. It's glitchy sometimes I have the lockscreen ... Other times I go back to the theme and don't have it with the weather as well.. Wondering anyone else got this problem?

Default hello vas
    Vas you have really amazing theme i used it and its perfect .

just one thing i want MSN messenger icon like in the blackberry one .

Thanks .

Iono if it's just me but the theme seems to be laggier than ur old bb theme.. It's glitchy sometimes I have the lockscreen ... Other times I go back to the theme and don't have it with the weather as well.. Wondering anyone else got this problem?
    the lockscreen issue is due to the fact that the widgets are loaded once the device is turned on. this is a dreamboard issue and is in every theme.

Thanks very much!
    Version 2.0.2
    -New weather setting widget (credits to wynd)
    -change Celcius to fahrenheit
    -new category added as requested by sbs8331

Looks great! Can't wait to give it a go. Will the link be sent to payers?

Looks great! Can't wait to give it a go. Will the link be sent to payers?
    yes

Default hi
    i want MSN messenger icon like in the blackberry one please ,,,

the lockscreen weather will not change to fahrenheit just yet, trying to figure it out still.

Quote Originally Posted by elite_madrid View Post
    i want MSN messenger icon like in the blackberry one please ,,,
    is it windows live messanger, or MSN
    Last edited by vas278; 2011-07-27 at 10:18 PM.

no its MSN messenger like the pic attached

http://www.letsgomobile.org/images/r...y-bold-msn.jpg

the lockscreen weather will not change to fahrenheit just yet, trying to figure it out still.

yes you right windows live messenger
    Last edited by elite_madrid; 2011-07-27 at 11:14 PM.

Some of the other themes just have a setting in an HTML or js file. It's pretty much a one-time setting, as I doubt that too many users need to switch back-&-forth between scales. I would suggest that, if changing it dynamically proves to be too difficult, provide a setting within one of those files per other themes determine the scale.

Thanks

havent received an email on the new update yet.

vas this icon i need

http://m1.ikiwq.com/img/xl/A3gd0qsiY9qdXljK2uYqob.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG this looks amazing. Man now i'm stuck with 6.0

This theme is now available in HD and SD (All iPhones and iPod Touches are supported)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast