Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 638

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dark Temptation by Vanasian

  1. #161
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jckybong View Post
    Wow. This look great!! When can we have it??
    bombmom is working on it now..not sure when we can have it yet..
    But it does take time to create one..Thank u for ur patience

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20)

  3. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    bombmom is working on it now..not sure when we can have it yet..
    But it does take time to create one..Thank u for ur patience
    She's going for a record she will be done in 1 hour JK lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20)

  5. #163
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    lol..maybe she could..
    man..I really love this theme..and I think I will use this for a long time
    And of course I will keep working on it until I am totally satisified..
    You know..for now..only 6 people donated but I am still happy to be here and work my *** off to make this theme better

  6. #164
    If you guys don't stop talking about me its going to be longer than an hour,LOL

  7. #165
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    lol...of course, we are talking about u all the time..hehe

  8. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    lol..maybe she could..
    man..I really love this theme..and I think I will use this for a long time
    And of course I will keep working on it until I am totally satisified..
    You know..for now..only 6 people donated but I am still happy to be here and work my *** off to make this theme better
    Remember some of then are waiting to hit cydia to buy also I saw someone for themeit which already there. I'm sure a lot of ppl love this theme u did a great Job and like I told u before u don't have a lot of help. Keep ur head up my brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If you guys don't stop talking about me its going to be longer than an hour,LOL
    Hahahahaha I got the right time then lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  10. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Remember some of then are waiting to hit cydia to buy also I saw someone for themeit which already there. I'm sure a lot of ppl love this theme u did a great Job and like I told u before u don't have a lot of help. Keep ur head up my brother.



    Hahahahaha I got the right time then lol
    No cause your still talking about me,lol Just adding the SS now,then to make everything pretty.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  12. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    No cause your still talking about me,lol Just adding the SS now,then to make everything pretty.


    Jenn u done yet ? Imaoooooo just joking my friend just joking lol
    Last edited by zplit; 2011-07-20 at 05:57 AM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  14. #169
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Thank u so much,bro..
    I was working on new SBSettings theme..almost done,too..

    here is preview

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0455.png  
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-07-20 at 06:28 AM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), cdrwinston (2011-07-31), ReBourne (2011-07-20)

  16. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Thank u so much,bro..
    I was working on new SBSettings theme..almost done,too..

    here is preview

    Real nice brother!!! Love it
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), ReBourne (2011-07-20), Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  18. #171
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Real nice brother!!! Love it
    Cool
    This theme is getting complete each time ....

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), ReBourne (2011-07-20)

  20. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Cool
    This theme is getting complete each time ....
    Is crazy how much can just one person can do. I'm sure u don't feel ur eyes of looking at both ur pc and ur phone. Respring 3,000 times a day lol

    M3 is going to sl33p wish all a gr3at night God Bless alL my friends. Hope to see you all tomorrow. If anything ping me, kik me, tweet me, email me, text me, call me, Facebook me, whatsapp me, google+ me, aim me, yahoo me, Myspace me or MMI me
    Last edited by zplit; 2011-07-20 at 06:54 AM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), ReBourne (2011-07-20), Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  22. #173
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Is crazy how much can just one person can do. I'm sure u don't feel ur eyes of looking at both ur pc and ur phone. Respring 3,000 times a day lol
    lol..I only can do my best tho..
    But what u say is true tho..
    I have to respring so many times to get things right..
    Or change design until the look matches to other parts

    lol..Will do~Good night,bro..
    Will call it a day as well Talk to u tomorrow
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-07-20 at 06:57 AM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-20), ReBourne (2011-07-20)

  24. #174
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Thank u so much,bro..
    I was working on new SBSettings theme..almost done,too..

    here is preview

    hey bro i'm really digging this one, i'm sorry didnt get to make one yet

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  26. #175
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    hey bro i'm really digging this one, i'm sorry didnt get to make one yet
    Not a problem, bro. Glad u dig this one. It was u to push me to make it better. Thank u so much.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-20)

  28. #176
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Not a problem, bro. Glad u dig this one. It was u to push me to make it better. Thank u so much.
    lol gees now i feel bad

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  30. #177
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    lol gees now i feel bad
    Dont be, bro. U know me. I always change my design until I am happy about it. Hehe.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-20)

  32. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post


    Jenn u done yet ? Imaoooooo just joking my friend just joking lol
    Yes!
    I'll send it to Van in the morning.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-07-20 at 07:54 AM.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  34. #179
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Dont be, bro. U know me. I always change my design until I am happy about it. Hehe.
    same here bro, i still need some cs5 learning, i just did a progressive gear on redline Master Z add it on, that made my day

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-20)

  36. #180
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Yes!
    Really? Wow. Can't wait to see it. Hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    same here bro, i still need some cs5 learning, i just did a progressive gear on redline Master Z add it on, that made my day
    Congrats. Nice job done there. Impressive.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-20)

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •