Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 638

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dark Temptation by Vanasian

  1. #381
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dubai, U.A.E.
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    That's ok, mate. I guess this is one more sign that i should really upgrade my hardware! Hehe.
    Anyway, no worries.... fab job on the theme though, mate. Keep it up.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to i-phreak For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-08-01)

  3. #382
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by i-phreak View Post
    That's ok, mate. I guess this is one more sign that i should really upgrade my hardware! Hehe.
    Anyway, no worries.... fab job on the theme though, mate. Keep it up.
    Thank u for understanding,bro..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-08-02)

  5. #383
    Thanks for the call bar theme. It looks great . Would gladly post a screenshot as soon as I figure out how to take a snapshot while the phone is ringing. Lol

    I am having problem with my color keyboard, the popups are all white. Anyone else having a problem? I noticed that when I downloaded the popups were all in UIImages folder, not like any others. So I copied all the files to the main folder and still no change.

  6. #384
    ok here is the call bar mod...sweet!

    -sh4.png-sh3.png-sh2.png-sh1.png

    Also have attached my screen with ck popup problem, if someone can help please!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to cdrwinston For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  8. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    ok here is the call bar mod...sweet!

    -sh4.png-sh3.png-sh2.png-sh1.png

    Also have attached my screen with ck popup problem, if someone can help please!
    There is a document in the color keyboard theme folder that states this:

    1. place DT popup in var/stash/themexx/
    activate using winterboard and pull it above the Dark Temptation theme

    2. place DT CK.theme in library>ColorKeyboard.app>themes and activate through
    the app in settings.

    I hope this helps fix your problem.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), ReBourne (2011-08-02), Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  10. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    There is a document in the color keyboard theme folder that states this:

    1. place DT popup in var/stash/themexx/
    activate using winterboard and pull it above the Dark Temptation theme

    2. place DT CK.theme in library>ColorKeyboard.app>themes and activate through
    the app in settings.

    I hope this helps fix your problem.
    That did the trick! I had placed the file in the colorkeyboard popup folder and tried to activiate through settings in colorkeyboard. noob mistake. Thanks

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdrwinston For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-08-02), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-02), Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  12. #387
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Glad everything is working out now..:

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    There is a document in the color keyboard theme folder that states this:

    1. place DT popup in var/stash/themexx/
    activate using winterboard and pull it above the Dark Temptation theme

    2. place DT CK.theme in library>ColorKeyboard.app>themes and activate through
    the app in settings.

    I hope this helps fix your problem.
    Thank u for helping
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-08-02 at 04:45 PM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), ReBourne (2011-08-02), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-02)

  14. #388
    Any chance I can get a BarLcd in popup style?

  15. #389
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Default icon request
    Van, this is a magnificient theme, definitely one the best out there.

    Can you or someone else help me theming these icons? I'd appreciate it since there is no way I can install any PS version on this crappy PC.

    Raw icons.rar

    Million!

  16. #390
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Any chance I can get a BarLcd in popup style?
    yes, sure but where is barlcd?
    I need to know the size

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Van, this is a magnificient theme, definitely one the best out there.

    Can you or someone else help me theming these icons? I'd appreciate it since there is no way I can install any PS version on this crappy PC.

    Raw icons.rar

    Million!
    hi,bro..I downloaded the package and most of them are optimized.
    I will do my best to finish all of them.
    but some of them are in the theme already such as **********, makeitmine..
    please be patient to me, because it may take a while..
    Thank u ..

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), ReBourne (2011-08-02), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-02)

  18. #391
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Hey Van sup brotha man, been trying to figuring the font situation, still no luck but im still workin on it

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  20. #392
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    Hey Van sup brotha man, been trying to figuring the font situation, still no luck but im still workin on it
    hi,bro..how's going?
    It's fine, take your time..
    not sure why that font shows up..
    Thanks a lot for doing this,bro..
    Really really appreciate it..

    And congrates on your new golden title

  21. #393
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    hi,bro..how's going?
    It's fine, take your time..
    not sure why that font shows up..
    Thanks a lot for doing this,bro..
    Really really appreciate it..

    And congrates on your new golden title
    thanks my friend made it myself lol, n do appologize for taking too long for this font

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  23. #394
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Van, this is a magnificient theme, definitely one the best out there.

    Can you or someone else help me theming these icons? I'd appreciate it since there is no way I can install any PS version on this crappy PC.

    Raw icons.rar

    Million!
    okay,bro..
    Here are first 9 icons..
    activator, alertartist,anyring,atimetool,bytafont,calllogpro, cylay,datadeposut,elert..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), Dalvar3 (2011-08-02), ReBourne (2011-08-02)

  25. #395
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    okay,bro..
    Here are first 9 icons..
    activator, alertartist,anyring,atimetool,bytafont,calllogpro, cylay,datadeposut,elert..
    Geez! you're awesome! thanks a lot!!! those icons are really beautiful! Congratz again for this amazing theme.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-08-02), Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  27. #396
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    U got pm van

  28. #397
    Name:  LSbitesms.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.9 KB

    Can you resize current bitesms icon to this size, please? This one is used on lockscreen when text message comes through.

    Also, the only barlcd I have access to if from Redline and twilight theme. I can post those for size if it's ok. Other wise I will need to post a generic one when I get back home to my mac.

    I think BarLcd can be anysize. It is the backdrop to show caller's name and number when the phone is ringing. I think it would look really cool with icon style frame around it

  29. #398
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Name:  LSbitesms.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.9 KB

    Can you resize current bitesms icon to this size, please? This one is used on lockscreen when text message comes through.

    Also, the only barlcd I have access to if from Redline and twilight theme. I can post those for size if it's ok. Other wise I will need to post a generic one when I get back home to my mac.

    I think BarLcd can be anysize. It is the backdrop to show caller's name and number when the phone is ringing. I think it would look really cool with icon style frame around it
    i think Vanashian need some coffee break here u go

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), Vanasian (2011-08-02)

  31. #399
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    U got pm van
    Back to u..

    Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Name:  LSbitesms.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.9 KB

    Can you resize current bitesms icon to this size, please? This one is used on lockscreen when text message comes through.

    Also, the only barlcd I have access to if from Redline and twilight theme. I can post those for size if it's ok. Other wise I will need to post a generic one when I get back home to my mac.

    I think BarLcd can be anysize. It is the backdrop to show caller's name and number when the phone is ringing. I think it would look really cool with icon style frame around it
    Yes, u can post any one so at least I know the size and what it looks like.,
    here is bite icon smaller size


    ================================================== ====
    okay,guys..I have to go out now..I will finish the rest of icons when I come back..
    it's my special day today..
    have great days, guys..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-02), ReBourne (2011-08-02)

  33. #400
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Back to u..



    Yes, u can post any one so at least I know the size and what it looks like.,
    here is bite icon smaller size


    ================================================== ====
    okay,guys..I have to go out now..I will finish the rest of icons when I come back..
    it's my special day today..
    have great days, guys..
    Enjoy ur special day bro n take it easy

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •