Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 638

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dark Temptation by Vanasian

  1. #301
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Purchased from ThemeIt.

    Looks great! I like the "D.T SS.theme", but:
    How to change the Weekstart from Sunday to Monday?

    Some Cydia-Icons:

    - AppCake
    - cleanup
    - Wi-Fi Sync
    - iWipe
    - DisplayRecorder
    - PKGBackup
    - Dreamstore
    - fsWipeCache
    - Dock
    - Auto Silent (SilentMe)
    - Signal
    - qTweeter
    - WiFi Analyzer
    - FindFile (BlueFile)
    - SpringJumps
    - SNESX

    Download the Zip and copy the Folders to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/D.T.theme/Folders

    Reboot first, than respring.
    Thank u so much for the icons..
    The question maybe when bombmom sees it, she will tell u how..

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-24), ReBourne (2011-07-24), TV-Junkie (2011-07-24)

  3. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Purchased from ThemeIt.

    Looks great! I like the "D.T SS.theme", but:
    How to change the Weekstart from Sunday to Monday?

    Some Cydia-Icons:

    - AppCake
    - cleanup
    - Wi-Fi Sync
    - iWipe
    - DisplayRecorder
    - PKGBackup
    - Dreamstore
    - fsWipeCache
    - Dock
    - Auto Silent (SilentMe)
    - Signal
    - qTweeter
    - WiFi Analyzer
    - FindFile (BlueFile)
    - SpringJumps
    - SNESX

    Download the Zip and copy the Folders to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/D.T.theme/Folders

    Reboot first, than respring.
    Ohhhh yes yes thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay Im sending the modded SS/weather that includes the month to Van right now.
    Jenn is working hard on this one on top of everything damn I wish I could help.
    Last edited by zplit; 2011-07-24 at 06:01 PM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-24), ReBourne (2011-07-24), Vanasian (2011-07-24)

  5. #303
    Okay Ive modded the widget to start on Mon. but I'm holding on to it to make sure its working right. So I'll post after a day/midnight.

    @kr0NIK Thanks for the awesome work on the keyboard!
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-07-24 at 06:26 PM.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-24), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-25), TV-Junkie (2011-07-24), Vanasian (2011-07-24)

  7. #304
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    okay..Going out now..
    U guys have a great weekend..

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-24), Kr0NiK (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-24), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-25)

  9. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    okay..Going out now..
    U guys have a great weekend..
    Have great weekend my brother
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-25)

  11. #306
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay Ive modded the widget to start on Mon. but I'm holding on to it to make sure its working right. So I'll post after a day/midnight.

    @kr0NIK Thanks for the awesome work on the keyboard!
    You are very welcome Van did a great job on it, I just cleaned up some of the code to do what he wanted. Missed you Missy...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-25)

  13. #307
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Hello, my friends..
    I just joined twitter recently..
    If you want to follow me and let me follow,please add me..
    my name on twitter is VanasianMMI
    Thank u and see u there..:P

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-25)

  15. #308
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    nothing much going on on this thread
    Well..I guess I am bored and I made google+ DT-lize




    You can download it and put it under Bundles/
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-07-31), dscottjr81 (2011-07-26), Fontme (2011-08-05), ReBourne (2011-07-25), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-25)

  17. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    nothing much going on on this thread
    Well..I guess I am bored and I made google+ DT-lize




    You can download it and put it under Bundles/
    Sweet!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-26), Vanasian (2011-07-26)

  19. #310
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    nothing much going on on this thread
    Well..I guess I am bored and I made google+ DT-lize




    You can download it and put it under Bundles/
    looks great brotha, ya i'm sorry brotha man, that nothing much goin on here, theres too many theme came out, hopefully peeps will come together n roll again

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-26)

  21. #311
    Here are a few icons for apps I use on my first page.

    FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BatchBook, PingChat, and Google Plus. I also did up a pack for SwitcherPlus.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-26), cdrwinston (2011-07-31), dscottjr81 (2011-07-26), ReBourne (2011-07-25), Vanasian (2011-07-26)

  23. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Here are a few icons for apps I use on my first page.

    FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BatchBook, PingChat, and Google Plus. I also did up a pack for SwitcherPlus.



    Looking good bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-07-26), Vanasian (2011-07-26)

  25. #313
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Here are a few icons for apps I use on my first page.

    FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BatchBook, PingChat, and Google Plus. I also did up a pack for SwitcherPlus.



    Thank u so much,bro..they are great

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-07-26)

  27. #314
    3D movie this weekend for me and wife
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  28. #315
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    3D movie this weekend for me and wife
    I found out we have Tuesday discount here..
    I normally go to see a movie on Tuesday..
    it's only $9..99 3D movie.
    $12.99 for imax and $6.99 for regular movies..
    So I watched Transformers 3 , Harry potter, Green Lantern this month..lol

  29. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    I found out we have Tuesday discount here..
    I normally go to see a movie on Tuesday..
    it's only $9..99 3D movie.
    $12.99 for imax and $6.99 for regular movies..
    So I watched Transformers 3 , Harry potter, Green Lantern this month..lol
    Omg that's so great!!! I know we have something like that but not sure which day lol need to check it out
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  30. #317
    How we doing with this baby
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. #318
    Sorry I got side track with family stuff the last couple of days. Heres the htmls for the widget to start on Monday instead of Sunday as requested.
    week starting mon.zip

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-07-26), Vanasian (2011-07-26)

  33. #319
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    How we doing with this baby
    Now we are working on the font..
    It looks great so far but still needs to fix some issues..

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Sorry I got side track with family stuff the last couple of days. Heres the htmls for the widget to start on Monday instead of Sunday as requested.
    week starting mon.zip
    Thank u so much to take time to post it today

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-26), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-26)

  35. #320
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Now we are working on the font..
    It looks great so far but still needs to fix some issues..



    Thank u so much to take time to post it today
    im working on it brotha sorry taking too long, just making sure its working properly lmao without another lingo in it

    here in nyc the 3d n imax movie are way too expensive, wana see captain america n cowgirls n alien
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-07-26 at 06:29 PM.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2011-07-26)

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •