Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Line Phone [SOON]

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Line Phone [SOON]
    Line Phone

WARNING !
    Dont Cross The Line

‪Line phone Dreamboard iphone 4‬‏ - YouTube

NEW VIDEO 19/7/11
    ‪Line Phone DreamBoard Iphone 4‬‏ - YouTube

I like my theme with fast accessing menu , Big button , cool animation ,low memory,
    Simple to use and customize.

Enough Said

Things to DO :

-learn how to make a BG switcher for the app grid lockscreen
    -Clean up the code
    -theme switcher ( main icon Style )
    -learn dynamic view
    -Realign everything as perfect as possible
    -make the finishing touch
    -get some help !! WTf ??!|! ( i dont have a lot of time to finish to learn what i want to do with this )

Thx

Stay Tune ...

To get faster but unfinish Theme
    price is 1.99$
    Donate here

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0272.png  
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2011-07-20 at 01:06 AM.

Looks great! Tres sympa.

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

I can help you understand Dynamic Views. If you want that is. i would help with the coding and all that but i barely have time to do my themes also, so sorry

But over all, love the concept, easy, simple, and slick. Really good work.

That's pretty cool Man. Keep it up.

Thanks

thx guys i try my best with the time .

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting concept, I cant wait to see the final product!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great concept and very nice looking theme.
    Just made a donation; looking forward to testing it out.

Jeff

Did you ditch windows 8?

Agreed, this looks very interesting, I love the way the animations work, I do think the icons being a bit of a mixture of shapes make it look very incomplete,

If i was to make a suggestion

I would make all the icons larger, all block rectangles, and stylized in a simplistic way, so the accommodate the full width of the usable space, so the left side is black, in the way that you have it, and the right is block colour, i think that would make it very usable graphical interface.

and with the game grid. make the icons bigger, i.e taking up 4 spaces, dont double these up into single icon spaces, as these are more about the actual pictures on the icons! so these would definitely work better with more visual, this really could be great! awesome concept!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Did you ditch windows 8?
    yes and no just got a lot of idea i wish to do , i will return to windows 8 with better understanding of DB , since i was a little bit stop and over the limit in windows 8 and i alone cant go further without experimenting on other avenue so ill come back later with something very nice .

Did anyone actually watch the Line Phone Concept?!?!?!?! Holy crap

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    Agreed, this looks very interesting, I love the way the animations work, I do think the icons being a bit of a mixture of shapes make it look very incomplete,

If i was to make a suggestion

I would make all the icons larger, all block rectangles, and stylized in a simplistic way, so the accommodate the full width of the usable space, so the left side is black, in the way that you have it, and the right is block colour, i think that would make it very usable graphical interface.

and with the game grid. make the icons bigger, i.e taking up 4 spaces, dont double these up into single icon spaces, as these are more about the actual pictures on the icons! so these would definitely work better with more visual, this really could be great! awesome concept!
    thx alot for the feedback , im pretty limited in knowledge and photoshop skills i have a lot of idea to incorporate into this theme but just dont know or have the time to do it all !!.

i will work on an other set of icon for this theme that are gonna white white and bigger .
    i need to find a way to make theme switchable from color one to white so people can choose if they want a plain simple but effectif look or a colorish and yet still effective look .

i wish to incorporate a lockGrid BG changer so you can add yours in the folder .

for the game folder if i get the icon bigger they will deform and get ugly , or maybe its the way i do it who is not good .
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2011-07-17 at 01:12 AM.

OMG!!! Photoshop on 3 phones...LOL

Thanks

actualy the concept is nice but the idea to need 6 line phone to play a single player game is kind of ridiculous , but i found that it would be nice to have it on my phont with some amelioration lolll

im thinking of adding a spash screen before entering into the submenu , exemple :

when you click on the game icon you have a game screen sliding from the left with a game concept wall and then you push on it and it open the game menu !! what do you think of the idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    actualy the concept is nice but the idea to need 6 line phone to play a single player game is kind of ridiculous , but i found that it would be nice to have it on my phont with some amelioration lolll

im thinking of adding a spash screen before entering into the submenu , exemple :

when you click on the game icon you have a game screen sliding from the left with a game concept wall and then you push on it and it open the game menu !! what do you think of the idea ?
    Hmmm...I dont particularaly like that.

Im a big fan of simplicity, and the concept of everyhing seemlessly integrated would be nice.

When I make a theme, I make it, and then think - why have to press 3 buttons to do one thing, when you can just slide down? or just press one thing and animations do the rest?

I like animations and one step themes...since your theme is based on simplicity as well, I'm sure you'll agree

Yesterday I bought your theme and still get nothing, it will take even longer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBarto View Post
    i sent one this morning ! if its not yours tell me your email so i can look that out !!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBarto View Post
    i sent one this morning ! if its not yours tell me your email so i can look that out !!

This is the first icon i've made when i started the theme
    if there is enough people that want it i may do the mainmenu all like that or if you have an other idea please share and if you can show it do it !! .

im pretty busy with my work , my girlfriend and her daughter so i cant send everything as quick as i would want and work on the theme as much as i wanted !!!
    thx for the comprehension !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0277.png  
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2011-07-17 at 09:47 PM.

Very nice and sleek i think i will buy it when a little more finished

Looks like it would be awesome if it were text based

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Love the concept, so I just donated to try out your theme. It was the simplicity that attracted me to getting this. I my opinion your on the right track. I look forward to using it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast