Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ReviDX Port (HD and SD)

Default [Dreamboard] ReviDX Port (HD and SD)
    So. I have ported ReviDX to dreamboard. It offers 5 pages, a user customizable dock, and the ReviDX weather widget. The 2x2 grid in the top left corner is the all apps grid. The I in the top right corner is the settings button. I probably will include a alt plist with 4 page or 3 pages as well. It's very lightweight, it only uses around 15 mb of ram.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310602976.870639.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310603021.705703.jpg

The theme will be a extra package, it won't be sold by itself. To theme the icons, when you enable the theme for the first time, male sure you have the full ReviDX winterboard theme running. After that all you need is the dreamboard optimized version (for the ui). To theme the dock icons, you will need to get the icons from the original ReviDX and name them AppNAme.png and put them in /dreamboard/themes/ReviDX/Icons . I am currently looking on how to make the dock icons use the cache like the undocked icons. (If you know what that means, good, but if you don't, I'm basically looking into how to make them theme without you putting the icons in the /icons folder.)

I will be sending this to Krschris in about a week when it is finished. (It is currently in a private beta, no early access for anybody.)

Any donations would be appreciated, it took a good amount of work making the dock user editable. (My paypal email is [email protected])

If you feel the need to contact me, I'm best reached through twitter, I'm @Zuxicovp on there. Enjoy!
    Last edited by zuxicovp; 2011-07-14 at 03:14 AM.