Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

Default NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

It's finally back!

NINEosHD is a revision of the theme EIGHTos now ported to dreamboard.For now its only for the iPhone4 Only Theme (next NINEosHD update will be iPod Touch 4g ready).

NINEosSD and NINEosPAD are coming soon

Its in beta testing for now there is alot im trying to do will little knowledge i have but keep a eye out here to see when it will be released.

check out the images down below and tell me what you think and any ideas you have too.

Here's beta videos of NINEosHD

Beta 1

Beta 2

Final Release

Here are some Screenshots of the portrait and landscape modes of the theme

Portrait Version

-preview.jpg -img_1068.jpg -img_1066.jpg -img_1065.jpg
    -img_1064.jpg

Landscape Version

-lspreview.jpg -img_1060.jpg -img_1057.jpg -img_1058.jpg -img_1059.jpg

setting your wallpaper images

First choose your image from your photo app

-img_1071.png

then once you chose it then click on use as wallpaper
    -img_1072.png

then set image size
    -img_1073.png

once your done you will choose home screen for portrait or lock screen for landscape if you do not choose correctly the image will not display so choose correctly
    -img_1074.png

SORRY IF THE WALLPAPER IMAGE QUALITY IS BLURRY IM STILL TRYING TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nineoshdadlong.jpg  
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2013-03-11 at 11:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtejada2983 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2012-01-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a link?

Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    is there a link?
    not yet i want to get it to a certain point i feel that it good enough for people to try out

If you want, I can port to sd. Looks really nice, can't wait for it. Its not a dreamboard theme is it?

This looks pretty cool. Eta?

if u need a tester/helper/Porter to SD let me know
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-07-14 at 03:01 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

jtejada2983 (2011-07-17)

Glad you did an official port. My portrait mode is the same concept. But you ported it nicely

if u need a tester and graphics made I'm around. this is a very cool looking theme. like the freshness

Encouragement!

Quote Originally Posted by zuxicovp View Post
    If you want, I can port to sd. Looks really nice, can't wait for it. Its not a dreamboard theme is it?
    im already in the process of creating it for sd and yes it is a dreamboard theme im still getting the kinks out and make it run faster while saving memory and im also trying to make it capable of switching to landscape for those who have external keyboards like i do

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    This looks pretty cool. Eta?
    im hoping in a week or two to have people test it. once i can get the portrait switch to landscape working correctly then i will work on making it a complete clean look with winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Glad you did an official port. My portrait mode is the same concept. But you ported it nicely
    im still trying to contact the original creator to make it official and thank you i like your work its really good

thank you all for your positive comments i have a big goal to make this for all iOS device iphone 3g,3gs,iphone 4, ipod touch 3g,4g and ipad 1 and 2 i will need help soon to do this and i will keep everyone informed of the progress and thank you once again
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-07-14 at 06:19 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jtejada2983 For This Useful Post:

donaglia (2011-07-16)

Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-07-15 at 12:16 AM.

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

If u need a beta tester, i can do it. I got an ipod 4 with 4.3.3 firmware! This theme looks slick and clean!

i enlisted the help of pathkiller29 to get this done quicker so expect either a beta release for iphone 4 and ipod touch 4g next week or the full release of it on cydia.then iphone 3g,3gs and ipod touch 3g weeks to follow then the ipad 1 and 2 will follow suit.

Sweet. Try making any folders or subviews under the mainview rather than making the subviews under a view in mainview

I have a program thy converts to SD, that's why I'm mentioning this. It does it automatically

Default ???
    when are you going to release this its so awesome. please make it free please

Quote Originally Posted by benjiu3 View Post
    when are you going to release this its so awesome. please make it free please
    the final release is still planed for later this week i do have the portairt ready to go but the landscape mode is still having some issues but hope to have them fix by tomorrow or sat. once its done i will have it uploaded to cydia after but as it being free im still not sure yet im thinking the sd version will be free though

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    the final release is still planed for later this week i do have the portairt ready to go but the landscape mode is still having some issues but hope to have them fix by tomorrow or sat. once its done i will have it uploaded to cydia after but as it being free im still not sure yet im thinking the sd version will be free though
    please make the hd version free please i do not want to buy the omino 8 theme that looks as good as yours for 5 bucks. please make this release free this is so awesome

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benjiu3 View Post
    please make the hd version free please i do not want to buy the omino 8 theme that looks as good as yours for 5 bucks. please make this release free this is so awesome
    I do understand your point of view as a customer..but what does the omnimo 8 sales have any affect on him? Tyler (Them3this) just makes money of the theme then what he deserves and jtejada2983 can't becaus we don't wanna spend the money? just not really fair now is it. just let theme creators deside i'm sure he'll take the omnimo 8 version in concideration when he sets price

Um did you get permission from Zausser to use the name Nine OS HD? Because he has a theme with the same name lol

Looks pretty awesome though by the way

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Um did you get permission from Zausser to use the name Nine OS HD? Because he has a theme with the same name lol

Looks pretty awesome though by the way
    Technically that's called NineHD. Not NINEosHD. So I think he'll be alright. Lol.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast