Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

probably the code, not much support on this theme tho unfortunately. Very quiet thread. I had some things missing in the theme that was sent to me.

This is an awesome theme, I had the original Eightos theme back last year but it stopped working with the Iconoclasm update.

Will this theme get a full port to SD?

Quote Originally Posted by Massioni View Post
    This is an awesome theme, I had the original Eightos theme back last year but it stopped working with the Iconoclasm update.

Will this theme get a full port to SD?
    I-master I know I have been slacking and I'm sorry work has me busy and I will help as much as I can and will create more icons for theme

I'm sorry for the issue your having I hope I can help you I will take a look at the code for the sd version and get back to you here also the sd version will be updated to the new 2.0 all the versions are being tested right now and when I get the ok I will resubmit it to modmyi for Cydia I hope this time it gets approved

while i wait till the theme gets the ok from the beta testers i wanted to know what icons people have been asking for so i can start on the icons for the themes and i also i been working a lockscreen remake of the typophone weather for the ipad and here is a image of it-photo.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

any news on new version?

^^bump^^

Some possible icons:
    iFile
    Calculator
    Google
    Navigon or Tom Tom
    Theme Outlet
    Maps
    ESPN maybe?

Whats the status on the update?

Ok I'll get on those icons I'm up to 50 icons at the moment for the update I will do another 30 and finish it at 80 I think that will be good

As for the themes we hit 2 hiccups that it is freezing when overwhelmed and notification icon is moved to the center of the icon when shown.I'm trying to find the reason and fix it quick but other then that everything is a go so once I find it fix it everyone will get the update via email but like I said before when I'm confident in it I will release it.I very picky that way I just wish I had help to get these fixes done faster and I have more ideas I like to do but my knowledge is very limited. Sorry eveyone

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    Ok I'll get on those icons I'm up to 50 icons at the moment for the update I will do another 30 and finish it at 80 I think that will be good
    Let me know if you need me to help out with making any icons

Quote Originally Posted by Massioni View Post
    Let me know if you need me to help out with making any icons
    That would be great if you could thank you

-photo.jpg

here is a image of some of the icons coming to the themes update and still have a couple more to do. working late to get the little things done while figuring out the problems with the theme its self.so a 7-11 x-large slurpee mixed with 2 amped energy and pandora radio turned to the techno/club station to get me thru tonight wish me good luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    That would be great if you could thank you
    Cool, i'll pm you so you can email me the PSD's

I have good news and bad news first the good upgrading to ios5 has suddenly stop the issues plauging the theme to crash I guess with the updates to the tweaks solve that problem ( I hope ). now the bad I will be releasing the theme to the masses the first week of nov. I working on the icons as of right now making sure everything is good to go. I would like to say I'm truly sorry for taking this long for me to finish. I'm hoping this thread will come back alive and make this theme grow again till then happy Halloween

Sounds great! Can't wait till the update!

I'm happy to announce 2.0 is ready and will be emailed to all later tonight.thank you to all that helped including massioni with the icons.please keep me informed if any problems and I hope to fix them quickly but it should be set.I'm going to submit it to modmyi again with the sd and iPad version I hope this time the except it

Just finished sending out the emails last night of the new 2.0 version I hope everyone will like it

Hi, just downloaded version 2.. Is there supposed to be a dark background to each submenu?? It's transparent and makes it difficult to see.
    Screenshot attached...
    TIA.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi, just downloaded version 2.. Is there supposed to be a dark background to each submenu?? It's transparent and makes it difficult to see.
    Screenshot attached...
    TIA.
    Mark
    Dang i thought i got it right this time without missing anything but It looks like it's missing the folder image so I will check the zip folder to see if miss placed it and see if everyone got this problem to and resend the missing folder image to all.

But other then that do you like the new improvement?

Also I forgot to add the iOS wallpaper is back and full res just download wallpaper jpegifier to enable it

Yea I have the same problem. But other than that 2.0 is a lot better than the first one. I love the animations for the folders and tr wallpapers. Awesome job, just missing the folder backgrounds.

I've found another problem. The date and day doesn't change after midnight..you have to respring to change it.. Is this how it should be???

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast