Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    after a very long time of looking i have figured out how to make the background full resolution instead of blurry and it will need to install a tweak from cydia but it will finally work right and it will be in the new 2.0 version of NINEosHD, NINEosPAD, NINEosSD and NINEosTouch
    When are you expecting to drop 2.0? I purchased NINEosHD a couple days ago and was wondering if I was going to get a couple of the current one or u were just Gunna wait till 2.0 is released? Either ways it looks really nice.
    One thing u could do is add some nice animations to this one. them3this is the animation king but I think he's kinda MIA at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    When are you expecting to drop 2.0? I purchased NINEosHD a couple days ago and was wondering if I was going to get a couple of the current one or u were just Gunna wait till 2.0 is released? Either ways it looks really nice.
    One thing u could do is add some nice animations to this one. them3this is the animation king but I think he's kinda MIA at the moment.
    i was hoping to release everything next week and try to resubmit it to modmyi to have it on there instead of me trying to keep of track of sales.

everyone that bought the theme will get the update through there email for free the ipad version is getting close to beta testing and the iphone and ipod touch versions are still having issues with the folders with the new codes but when that is fix that also will go to beat testing then will be released.

also about the animation there will be animation in this version of the theme

Any update on the update? Can you atleast send me the current theme? I paid 2 weeks ago. Thanks again. I can't wait to try it out.

at the moment the one you have is the current theme. the new ipad,iphone and ipod touch versions are being test by some of my friends.its still have some issues while being tested but until im confident in the theme it wont be released. i will put a video up this week of the theme in action. the video will also have some of the issues im dealing with but its more to preview whats to come.

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

i have paid, transaction ID 880296785U3653438.

Thanks

Any ideas on when i will get the theme?

I never got a copy of any theme after I purchased it. I saw the download link for the SD version but I never received the HD

Thanks

Has anyone actually received the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    i have paid, transaction ID 880296785U3653438.
    What's your paypal email ?

I never got a copy of any theme after I purchased it. I saw the download link for the SD version but I never received the HD
    I checked my email and it shows it has been sent to your paypal email address sept 2

Thanks

inboxed you with my email

i dont get anything showing in the photos box and also dont get a box round the date and temp

-img0369.png
    Last edited by i-Master; 2011-09-21 at 11:04 AM.

inboxed you with my email

i dont get anything showing in the photos box and also dont get a box round the date and temp

-img0369.png
    I'm sorry this is happening to you these things usually happen if you try using NINEosHD on a iPhone/iPod touch 2g/3G instead of the sd version and viceversa because the code for the hd and sd are a little different
    But I will resend the theme to you and see if the corrects it

Thanks

Its ok i have sorted it, i had to add the blank.png image for the boxes missing but havent managed to get the photos widget working, i just used an image an icon for now.

-img0375.png

What i would really like is animated weather in that little weather box, or at least for someone to tell me how to get weather icons in there instead of the temp??

Its ok i have sorted it, i had to add the blank.png image for the boxes missing but havent managed to get the photos widget working, i just used an image an icon for now.

-img0375.png

What i would really like is animated weather in that little weather box, or at least for someone to tell me how to get weather icons in there instead of the temp??
    That weather Icon your talking about will be in the new update coming out I will be releasing a video showing the new features on the 2.0

Ok I got the theme. It looks great thanks again. The or problem I have is the same one i-master is having. I don't have any boxen around the date and temp. I tried to understand how u fixed it but not sure when to add the blank.png at.
    Thanks for your help

Also for version 2.0 would it
    Be possible to add another dock icon in-between the phone and messages ones? Maybe safari?
    Last edited by swol_je; 2011-09-21 at 09:23 PM.

Ok I got the theme. It looks great thanks again. The or problem I have is the same one i-master is having. I don't have any boxen around the date and temp. I tried to understand how u fixed it but not sure when to add the blank.png at.
    Thanks for your help

Be possible to add another dock icon in-between the phone and messages ones? Maybe safari?
    i thought of adding another dock icon but i like the simpleness of the bottom dock but i was thinking of adding another page and making icons on the pages interchangeable through edit mode instead

Thanks

Thanks for your help

Theme that has been sent out is missing a few things, i noticed what was missing when i looked at the plist to try and figure out why things are not showing.

To get the boxes around the date and temp just add the icon i have attached in to the icons folder. re spring and they should show then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blank-2x.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to i-Master For This Useful Post:

swol_je (2011-09-23)

I paid could I please have the theme. Thanks. BC110922-0309

Thanks i-Master!!

Anyway that I could request an icon? I really need an iFile icon if anybody can help.....

Thanks

Thanks i-Master!!

Anyway that I could request an icon? I really need an iFile icon if anybody can help.....
    I'll make one today for u.

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else having a problem with the SD version as in it not showing?

When I select it in Dreamboard, it prepares the theme but then everything goes black, except the statusbar. If I touch on the screen icons will open (I cant see what Icons are where though), but when I close them everything goes black again.

Is it a problem with the code still being for the iPhone 4, or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast