Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

WELL EVERYONE I OPEN A WEBSITE PROMOTING THE THEMES I DO CHECK IT I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

Home - Dreambaord Theme

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    WELL EVERYONE I OPEN A WEBSITE PROMOTING THE THEMES I DO CHECK IT I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

Home - Dreambaord Theme
    nice website but please read my pm correctly
    hate doing bussines like that

So we can buy it on your site?

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    So we can buy it on your site?
    yes you can

Dope! Donating now.

Thanks

mate on advice.. you should add a wallpaper pack or somthing. to put in your photo folder. peoples will hate having to look for all images

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    mate on advice.. you should add a wallpaper pack or somthing. to put in your photo folder. peoples will hate having to look for all images
    i didnt add it in because i added a code that you can choose a image from you photos and make it your wallpaper it was in video explaining it just choose your image then choose set as wallpaper then set your image then for the portrait you choose homescreen and for the landscape choose lockscreen i hope that helps

Thanks

i didnt add it in because i added a code that you can choose a image from you photos and make it your wallpaper it was in video explaining it just choose your image then choose set as wallpaper then set your image then for the portrait you choose homescreen and for the landscape choose lockscreen i hope that helps
    that what i mean
    let peoples indeed choose , but not allot of peoples have like fifty dif hd wallpapers that fit this theme
    and I don't think allot of peoples will invest that time doing so
    thats why a wallpaper pack ( maybe the ones in the video) that they can add to there photos would be a great start

your right so i will post a link on my first post on the link to the zip for the wallpapers because they are to big to send through email

its up for those who want it
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-07-28 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks

nice mate ^^ well help on the theme believe me

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 485 Posts

Payment sent

Thanks

Does anyone know how to go into edit mode? I don't think there's a "built-in" edit function. (never mind - forgot about the old skool, press the theme til it goes into edit mode function)

Also, My pics in the photo widget are chopped. Can't view the full pic. Anyone have a fix for this?
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2011-07-28 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Does anyone know how to go into edit mode? I don't think there's a "built-in" edit function. (never mind - forgot about the old skool, press the theme til it goes into edit mode function)

Also, My pics in the photo widget are chopped. Can't view the full pic. Anyone have a fix for this?
    at the moment it is old school edit but i will do a update in the coming weeks too it and send emails of the update to people that have paid for the theme for free. the photo slideshow i did that way to give it a little change and to make the images not to be stretched out but to look clean but if you want i will correct it and post it on the this thread
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-07-28 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks

at the moment it is old school edit but i will do a update in the coming weeks too it and send emails of the update to people that have paid for the theme for free. the photo slideshow i did that way to give it a little change and to make the images not to be stretched out but to look clean but if you want i will correct it and post it on the this thread
    I appreciate the timely response.
    I also have to add, this theme is crisp. Real clean.

As far as the photo widget is concerned, how can i change the path to a different folder (within photo albums)? Or possibly a different folder altogether with images i placed in the folder. As it is, my photos being butchered is killin me. No offense to you. I understand your explanation of why you configured the widget the way you did. But i need to change it because of my own personal taste.
    So maybe you don't have to change it completely, but post up an alternative. This will give your customers a choice. They can leave it as it is or they can choose an alternate if they see fit.

Thank You.

Edit: Lastly, I need 3 icons when you have the opportunity.

1. SoundHound
    2. FacelyHD
    3. TweetDeck

Thanks again.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2011-07-28 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    I appreciate the timely response.
    I also have to add, this theme is crisp. Real clean.

As far as the photo widget is concerned, how can i change the path to a different folder (within photo albums)? Or possibly a different folder altogether with images i placed in the folder. As it is, my photos being butchered is killin me. No offense to you. I understand your explanation of why you configured the widget the way you did. But i need to change it because of my own personal taste.
    So maybe you don't have to change it completely, but post up an alternative. This will give your customers a choice. They can leave it as it is or they can choose an alternate if they see fit.

Thank You.

Edit: Lastly, I need 3 icons when you have the opportunity.

1. SoundHound
    2. FacelyHD
    3. TweetDeck

Thanks again.
    to edit any thing dealing with the photo slideshow just ssh in to the phone and head to the theme folder then to widgets then to photo and then open the widget.html and you can edit the location of the photos there and the sizing of the slide show also but just make a copy just in case you mess up changing the location photo and i will post a alternative by the end of the day on the first post

and about the icons i will start working on them now with others i wanted to do but haven't had the chance yet work is killing me

also those who are waiting on the sd version it looks like it should be ready this week or early next week

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jtejada2983 For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (2011-07-28)

here is a link to the store were you can purchase the theme

Web Store - Dreambaord Theme

to edit any thing dealing with the photo slideshow just ssh in to the phone and head to the theme folder then to widgets then to photo and then open the widget.html and you can edit the location of the photos there and the sizing of the slide show also but just make a copy just in case you mess up changing the location photo and i will post a alternative by the end of the day on the first post

and about the icons i will start working on them now with others i wanted to do but haven't had the chance yet work is killing me

also those who are waiting on the sd version it looks like it should be ready this week or early next week
    i have an ipod touch 2g so i am excited for it to be sd. will i have to pay for it though

here is a link to more icons for the NINEosHD and more to come

NINEosHDIcons.zip

how long after a purchase should we have to wait to get a link or is it instant like themeit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    how long after a purchase should we have to wait to get a link or is it instant like themeit.
    you will get the download link as soon as the theme creator gets a mail from paypal ( but think about time dif ) so it could take some time..few hours normally at max

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast