Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NINEosHD 1.0(beta) Based on EIGHTos Theme from Entombed Sh4dw

The theme I'm creating is based on the EIGHTos as far as price if I do put a price it wil be extremely low I'm looking at between 1-2 dollars. I like buying themes just like all of you but I think themes should be at price that should be affordable to all but not at the 3-5 dollar price area and a compromise to all give some themes for free and some paid will make people want to use your theme more and that's what I'm aiming for that if this does very well the next theme I create will be free to all devices.the money will go to hardware to make the themes better (iPad, iPod touch)but it's not up to me to meet these goals is all of you

Sorry for being rantie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtejada2983 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-07-22), Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by jtejada2983 View Post
    The theme I'm creating is based on the EIGHTos as far as price if I do put a price it wil be extremely low I'm looking at between 1-2 dollars. I like buying themes just like all of you but I think themes should be at price that should be affordable to all but not at the 3-5 dollar price area and a compromise to all give some themes for free and some paid will make people want to use your theme more and that's what I'm aiming for that if this does very well the next theme I create will be free to all devices.the money will go to hardware to make the themes better (iPad, iPod touch)but it's not up to me to meet these goals is all of you

Sorry for being rantie
    I agree man. Totally diggin this theme. I noticed you had some stuff going on with your video and the landscape mode. I could help you make a video if you'd like? Maybe in exchange for the theme? Lol. Or not. It's cool. I made the video for Omnimo EIGHT.

It's finally back!

NINEosHD is a revision of the theme EIGHTos now ported to dreamboard.For now its only for the iPhone4 and iPod Touch 4g Only Theme (for now).

Its in beta testing for now there is alot im trying to do will little knowledge i have but keep a eye out here to see when it will be released.

check out the images down below and tell me what you think and any ideas you have too.

That looks awesome man! Great work! look forward to seeing this finished, if you need a tester let me know

nice job man...
    the new one eats WAY less ram....
    now to get that rotation button working, and fix some landscape bugs

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    nice job man...
    That is always good to hear!

nice job man...
    thanks man i change some of the code again and its much better when it comes to ram and i have finished the bugs on the landscape except one thing on the application folder switching from scrolling from vertical to horizontal and then the rotation button issue and its ready to go

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks man i change some of the code again and its much better when it comes to ram and i have finished the bugs on the landscape except one thing on the application folder switching from scrolling from vertical to horizontal and then the rotation button issue and its ready to go
    if it is..let me know or just pm me the link i'll get cracking on it then.. if you still would like that ofcourse
    and Moose..ofcours your my beta man ! xD

Cool, if you wanna look at my code for Omnimo let me know, I have a rotate button like your trying to do, and my portrait mode is just a beefed up version of your theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Cool, if you wanna look at my code for Omnimo let me know, I have a rotate button like your trying to do, and my portrait mode is just a beefed up version of your theme.
    i would really appreciate it i hope it could help finish it this theme

i want to get this theme!!!

ok i have great news the portrait version of the theme is done and so is the landscape but the combination of the two is not so i have decided after discussing it with a few friends of mine that are theme makers that i will be selling the portrait and landscape for 1 dollar each and the combo will be 2 dollars same will be with ipad versions but the sd version will be free if my goal will be met.so now i have alot of things to do to get this ready for its public day view i want thank everyone for the there support in this it means alot that im getting so many praises thank you once again. will announce the day its on cydia here so stay tune!!!

ok i have great news the portrait version of the theme is done and so is the landscape but the combination of the two is not so i have decided after discussing it with a few friends of mine that are theme makers that i will be selling the portrait and landscape for 1 dollar each and the combo will be 2 dollars same will be with ipad versions but the sd version will be free if my goal will be met.so now i have alot of things to do to get this ready for its public day view i want thank everyone for the there support in this it means alot that im getting so many praises thank you once again. will announce the day its on cydia here so stay tune!!!
    Defiantly looking forward to the landscape iPad version!!

ok everyone i have got the approval from my beta testers that the iphone 4 versions in landscape and portrait is ready to go so i will submit them to modmyi and get the ball rolling and now to start on working on the sd version of it then soon the ipad version too

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtejada2983 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-25), Moose0704 (2011-07-25)

ok everyone i have got the approval from my beta testers that the iphone 4 versions in landscape and portrait is ready to go so i will submit them to modmyi and get the ball rolling and now to start on working on the sd version of it then soon the ipad version too
    Awesome!!

Almost finished !!!
    Just a few minor adjustments !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-25)

Almost finished !!!
    Just a few minor adjustments !
    Hurry up Path!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Hurry up Path!!!!!
    Lol just helping him figure out some bugs
    All thats left is to test it again

Lol just helping him figure out some bugs
    All thats left is to test it again
    Just wanted to give you a hard time lol

i know path hurry up i cant wait till its out

path is right he is the last person that need to check before i release it i was hoping to have the rotation version ready also but i dont feel comfortable at the moment to release it because of a few minor things but also the hugh memory loss you get from using it
    Last edited by jtejada2983; 2011-07-25 at 04:25 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast