Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FREEBURD HD [Cydia Release]

  1. #201
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    alright time to hopefully attract more people to this amazing theme. Alt icons hope everyone enjoys. If there's any requests holler and I'll see what I can do :-)

    Edit: Sorry, the icons in order are... YellowPages, Heytell, Safari, iPod, Bitesms, Chase, Cydia, Safari, Phone, AppStore(2), Bitesms, ModMyi, Twitter, and iPod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -yellowpages.png   -heytell.png   -safarialt.png   -ipod2.png   -bitesmsalt.png   -chase.png   -cydia.png   -safari.png  

    -phonealt.png   -appstore2.png   -appstore.png   -bitesms.png   -modmyi.png   -twitter.png   -ipod.png  

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    BOGMAT (2011-08-14), dc71295 (2011-08-14), Iphone4fan (2011-08-14), kruzzit (2011-10-02), nealh (2011-09-28)

  3. #202
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    if im allowed heres a alternative weather widget, I take no credit for this widget fount on google, thanks to the maker!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?vrdaihfpwrpr7kr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313308787.798859.jpg  
    Last edited by P0R7ER; 2011-08-14 at 10:03 AM.

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-14), Iphone4fan (2011-08-14), iZangetsu (2011-08-17)

  5. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    alright time to hopefully attract more people to this amazing theme. Alt icons hope everyone enjoys. If there's any requests holler and I'll see what I can do :-)

    Edit: Sorry, the icons in order are... YellowPages, Heytell, Safari, iPod, Bitesms, Chase, Cydia, Safari, Phone, AppStore(2), Bitesms, ModMyi, Twitter, and iPod

    those are some nice icons thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    if im allowed heres a alternative weather widget, I take no credit for this widget fount on google, thanks to the maker!!

    freeburd weather.zip

    hmmm don't think Ive ever seen that widget but i like!! very simple and clean...just my style
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-14 at 09:16 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-08-14), RippedThemer (2011-08-15)

  7. #204
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    got time to do a quick SB weather widget...original idea credits goes to Floppy Joe i believe






    just unzip and add to winterboard


    FreeBurd SB Weather.theme
    this are great

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-15)

  9. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    got time to do a quick SB weather widget...original idea credits goes to Floppy Joe i believe






    just unzip and add to winterboard


    FreeBurd SB Weather.theme
    Hi

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-15)

  11. #206
    Hi dc I sent you a pm Tia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-15)

  13. #207
    official Weather widget.....?



    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Hi

    hi raaj! good to see you got your orginal account back

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (2011-08-15), iZangetsu (2011-08-17), ReBourne (2011-08-15)

  15. #208
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    official Weather widget.....?




    hi raaj! good to see you got your orginal account back
    add the Uniaw with it u got one big shot money maker rite there, but overall its great bro

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    BOGMAT (2011-08-16), dc71295 (2011-08-15)

  17. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    add the Uniaw with it u got one big shot money maker rite there, but overall its great bro

    yes i agree! im a big fan of the uniAW widgets and will defiantly be using it with this.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-08-15)

  19. #210
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    yes i agree! im a big fan of the uniAW widgets and will defiantly be using it with this.
    alrite thats what im talking about

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-15)

  21. #211
    NOTE: the Freeburd Orange color mod Armypunk was working on got delayed due to some personal issues he is having. he emailed me explaing the reasons. i told him personal life comes first and finish it when he has time.


    both of us apologize for the delay and will have it available ASAP!

    thank you

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-08-19)

  23. #212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    Love the new weather widget, looks clean and crisp. Any chance I can get the wallpaper you used with it? The blue lines are a nice added touch.

  24. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by samsquanch View Post
    Love the new weather widget, looks clean and crisp. Any chance I can get the wallpaper you used with it? The blue lines are a nice added touch.

    you knooow it


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-08-17), ReBourne (2011-08-17)

  26. #214
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    you knooow it

    Thank you Sir!

    Any chance you can add a FreeBurd logo to that wallpaper where the page dots would be?  I don't have any page dots so that space looks empty to me. Thank you in advance 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313539364.687952.jpg  
    Last edited by samsquanch; 2011-08-17 at 02:07 AM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-17)

  28. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by samsquanch View Post
    Thank you Sir!

    Any chance you can add a FreeBurd logo to that wallpaper where the page dots would be?  I don't have any page dots so that space looks empty to me. Thank you in advance 

    take your pick lol














  29. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (2011-08-17)

  30. #216
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    Sweet! Your the man, I like em all.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-17)

  32. #217
    This theme aint getting the attention it deserves it's a really nice theme just bought it this morning and I like it! Its suave! And the font is killer. Keep up the good work dc

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-17), nealh (2011-09-28)

  34. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    This theme aint getting the attention it deserves it's a really nice theme just bought it this morning and I like it! Its suave! And the font is killer. Keep up the good work dc

    I agree!

    Thanks for support and kind words...glad you like it. If u need anything made just let me know I'm always checking in on the thread

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-08-17)

  36. #219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    I agree, this is a BADA$$ theme. Still the only theme on my phone

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-19), iZangetsu (2011-08-19)

  38. #220
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    DC I'm sure you know this already but the SC4 theme isn't included in the FreeBurd Cydia download. I'm a dumby and deleted all the beta files now that I have the Cydia release and now I don't have the SC4 theme. Any chance I can get the SC4 theme again please?  Also [email protected] is missing from the Elite Icons theme  so the standard one is showing with the Elite Icons. Thank you Sir! 

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-19)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •