Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to Make an Easy $20?

Thanks

Default Want to Make an Easy $20?
    Waddup guys..

This is my first post/thread here on MMI, but im not new to forums at all. I have 3200 posts on Thetechgame.com

Well anyways, wanna make some $$? I recently jailbroke my iPad 2 via jailbreakme.com and I wanna sick theme. I know theres a theme section and all for ipads but I dont like any of them. I really like all of the iPhone themes ive been seeing on here, and want one of those for my iPad.

Im willing to pay someone $15-$20 via PayPal if they could like optomize an iPhone theme of my choice to fit my iPad screen (if thats even possible)

If you are interested in this offer, juss leave a comment and ill hit you back

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go for Boxor HD for the iPad it looks and works great on mine
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Might want to contact the devleoper of the theme you like and tell him you would buy it (or donate $20) if he made it for iPad. It's always worth a try. Otherwise hit me up I'll see what I can do for you, but the most likely thing is that I won't be able to do that (but I don't mind trying!) so just contact the developer of the theme and see what they'll do.
    You can follow me @Saphiresurf on twitter (or go here: http://twitter.com/#!/Saphiresurf) | Check out my Deviant Art profile: http://saphiresurf.deviantart.com/ | Feel Free to PM Me (Please No Spam; Only things important)|

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Im with Bunnies here. Definitely check out BoXor HD iPad by falcon212. Definitely an awesome theme specially built for the iPad. Quite a beautiful masterpiece.
    If not, what theme did u have in mind so we get an idea.