Page 90 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    I work on LS when I get home
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Noober.info View Post
    For my Icons I didn't necessarily use a screenshot or picture of the App I used Photos/Pictures that I thought fit the category

take for example the iDaft image

This looks nothing like the app but shows Daft Punk anyone that knew who daft punk would be able to instantly tell what app that is portraying (on their device anyway)

The Touchgrind BMX icon also wasn't of the app

As you can see I chose an image which was on someone on a BMX doing a trick with a sky background, obviously giving the user the idea that the app is something to do with BMX's

As for the size issue I used Google images and set the image size between medium - large I found this both looked very good as the re-sizing was usually down scaling which meant that the image had no visible distortion upscaling an image will probably show distortion and not look good as an icon,

Sites such as Flickr, DeviantArt and Google Images are good places to look, just be weary of copyright, hope this helps you and anyone wanting to create icons for this theme, Enjoy.

EDIT:

As for you, I'd suggest sites like 4walled.org and DeviantArt

However in saying this I did quite like your wallpapers in V1.
    That's all fine. In fact that's how do it. But you have to get all the icons consistent in terms of the frame.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Noober.info (2011-07-25)

ok, so i remade all of them for you, unoimkll, manually cause the autocreate was what screwed some up

heres the link

and i checked them all, 3rd time lucky

thething869 - 50 icons - FINAL.zip

I will prefer clock widget than weather widget (no weather at all)

Ok...
    A key and a lock lockscreen, unlock without having to taps there lock, includes a clock widget ( anyone wants a date widget?)

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    I will prefer clock widget than weather widget (no weather at all)
    It will be turn-off-able so dont worry. Ill work that part out Kuaynu, just need the basics down

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Ok...
    A key and a lock lockscreen, unlock without having to taps there lock, includes a clock widget ( anyone wants a date widget?)
    YES date as well! Thw widgets on the LS will be Clock, Date, Weather (just temperature/forecast)

Ok!
    Will work hard on it when I get home!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    YES date as well! Thw widgets on the LS will be Clock, Date, Weather (just temperature/forecast)
    for the weather, make sre you can switch from celcuis to farenhiet and vice versa cause i kbow with some of the other themes i saw, they were all farenheit which was really annoying...

Update!

Ok everyone, Jump Menu is finalized!

The new wallpaper system is already under way. I saw wallpaper system because there will no be both perpage and panoramic wallpapers to choose from. What does this mean?

I NEED WALLPAPERS! I already have a few but I want to add ones you guys like.

The wallpapers will be in the same color schemes (blue, purple, red, yellow, green, black). A problem though with the new wallpaper system is that panoramic wallpapers have to be 3200x960 (instead of 2560x960) which means some of the original ones will stay and the rest will be swapped for something else.

If you guys want to help out or are interested in having a wallpaper you like as a default one please send it my way. I'll be off to sleep now and have uni from 9-6 tomoz so there's some time to find some you like.

I would look at http://wallbase.cc/start/ for a large selection (AND you can sort wallpapers BY COLOR!!)

Other than that, the remaining items on the todo list for v2 is Adding and Removing vertical pages and the lockscreen (kuanyu as said he will start on that when he has the time <3). Oh and color mods (but they can be later).

Just note. I am looking for 60 perpage wallpapers in total.

Sorry for the cluttered message. Hope to see some walls you guys like.

gnight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-24)

has anyone been uploading the new icons to the gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Update!

Ok everyone, Jump Menu is finalized!

The new wallpaper system is already under way. I saw wallpaper system because there will no be both perpage and panoramic wallpapers to choose from. What does this mean?

I NEED WALLPAPERS! I already have a few but I want to add ones you guys like.

The wallpapers will be in the same color schemes (blue, purple, red, yellow, green, black). A problem though with the new wallpaper system is that panoramic wallpapers have to be 3200x960 (instead of 2560x960) which means some of the original ones will stay and the rest will be swapped for something else.

If you guys want to help out or are interested in having a wallpaper you like as a default one please send it my way. I'll be off to sleep now and have uni from 9-6 tomoz so there's some time to find some you like.

I would look at http://wallbase.cc/start/ for a large selection (AND you can sort wallpapers BY COLOR!!)

Other than that, the remaining items on the todo list for v2 is Adding and Removing vertical pages and the lockscreen (kuanyu as said he will start on that when he has the time <3). Oh and color mods (but they can be later).

Just note. I am looking for 60 perpage wallpapers in total.

Sorry for the cluttered message. Hope to see some walls you guys like.

gnight
    Do you need panoramic wallpapers or just regular ones?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Will there be an option to view all your apps, because at the moment you can't select an app if you haven't put it on a page.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Will there be an option to view all your apps, because at the moment you can't select an app if you haven't put it on a page.
    Yes in V2.

Sorry to bother, but have you added some UI for the appswitcher?
    and Music popup for the lockscreen ??

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    has anyone been uploading the new icons to the gallery?
    Yes, I use to upload icons
    I'm back home, starting to work on the Lockscreen!!!!!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-24 at 04:44 PM.

I can't help with the wall right now, doin my assignment.

I'd like to be able to see the album art on the lockscreen when music is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by GivingTree View Post
    I'd like to be able to see the album art on the lockscreen when music is playing.
    Thatnis a DB limitation so unless they are doing a WB LS you will not be able to do that with any DB LS...

Kuanyu, thanks so much for making that slew of icons for me. A couple didn't come out right. The Lola's ABCs and TS Mania are out of the frame, the Dora icon has a picture of Barney and the puzzle book image has Nemo when hers is the Mickey mouse Halloween game. Sticker Book is a Disney Princess dress up game, but there are no images of that either. The two where's Wally (Waldo) images also have nothing related to the game on them. Were the pics in the links not big enough for those?? Also forgot to mention that the whole lot was supposed to be for SD. Is the a program that will batch resize them? I can only get Photoshop to batch resize jpg. Let me know. Thanks.

What is the eta for v2. ? I really need the all apps folder.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    What is the eta for v2. ? I really need the all apps folder.
    relaaaax dude its worth the wait believe me

Page 90 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast