Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Changing but not how I like it >.< MOAR TESTING!

OK I'M THROWING A FISH IN THE WATER

Page Jumps??? Do we want them?

Let's suppose that you choose how many pages you want vertically and horizontally. You could put all your icons where you want them and not worry about lots of empty pages. So then why would you need a folder in the bottom right? It doesn't even fit big icons, just small ones that are rare now considering how many icons we have made and how quickly we can make more. So what about this. Instead of a folder, what about a Page Jump menu. Fully personalized! It knows the names of your pages and you are just a simple press away from going to that page. Not just that! We could also add perpage wallpapers. Maybe you want fire for your media page and a planet for your social page? Let me know what you think. This will be the new Dream!
    hmm page jump?
    always seemed a little abrupt to me...
    how about.....overboard type view?

Writing my todo list here so you guys can follow and I can keep organized. (note it's a dynamic list lol)

1. Remodel horizontal pages code (rework all functions and actions in correlation)
    2. Delete app grids (kill those lines!)
    3. Ensure pages and folders are working as expected (don't proceed before this)
    4. Implement dynamic page jumps (rough graphics stage)
    5. Ensure that page jumps appear when needed and work as exected
    6. Make the jumps "personalized" (page 1 = page title user selected for page 1)
    7. Finalize graphics for page jumps
    8. Work on "Add Page" and "Remove Page" features (oops, did I say too much?)
    9. ...let's just get the above steps finished

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    hmm page jump?
    always seemed a little abrupt to me...
    how about.....overboard type view?
    Outside of the box... I like that. Either way that would be stage 7 in my todo list. I like the idea of having a preview image of sorts rather than just text. Thanks for the idea!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

Writing my todo list here so you guys can follow and I can keep organized. (note it's a dynamic list lol)

1. Remodel horizontal pages code (rework all functions and actions in correlation)

Outside of the box... I like that. Either way that would be stage 7 in my todo list. I like the idea of having a preview image of sorts rather than just text. Thanks for the idea!
    dynamic huh? tht mean u can unload it at anytime?

Sweetness!! I likey! Lol ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-22)

dynamic huh? tht mean u can unload it at anytime?
    Think more... dynamic lists in C

Let's suppose that you choose how many pages you want vertically and horizontally. You could put all your icons where you want them and not worry about lots of empty pages. So then why would you need a folder in the bottom right? It doesn't even fit big icons, just small ones that are rare now considering how many icons we have made and how quickly we can make more. So what about this. Instead of a folder, what about a Page Jump menu. Fully personalized! It knows the names of your pages and you are just a simple press away from going to that page. Not just that! We could also add perpage wallpapers. Maybe you want fire for your media page and a planet for your social page? Let me know what you think. This will be the new Dream!
    If you remove the folder in the bottom right will it be impossible to create folders then?
    Is it codeable to instead of adding big icons you can add folders?

When I switched to this theme from dezire I sometimes in the beginning tried to use springjumps but then I remebered this theme doesn't support springjumps.

In the Page jump menu you can add "All apps" or a page with all apps (can't remeber what you wanted to call it)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikBB For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    If you remove the folder in the bottom right will it be impossible to create folders then?
    Is it codeable to instead of adding big icons you can add folders?

When I switched to this theme from dezire I sometimes in the beginning tried to use springjumps but then I remebered this theme doesn't support springjumps.

In the Page jump menu you can add "All apps" or a page with all apps (can't remeber what you wanted to call it)
    All Apps is already implemented, dont have to worry about that. As for springjumps, that's pretty much what the Jump Menu would be. As for creating folders... Dreamboard doesn't work the way ios would in making folders. But what you can do it choose a page title and have your pages like you would folders.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

All Apps is already implemented, dont have to worry about that. As for springjumps, that's pretty much what the Jump Menu would be. As for creating folders... Dreamboard doesn't work the way ios would in making folders. But what you can do it choose a page title and have your pages like you would folders.
    offtopic:
    i really hate how ur sig is cut off

Perpage Wallpapers would be awesome...I'm personally not a huge fan of landscape wallpapers. Looking forward to what you have brewin'.

offtopic:
    i really hate how ur sig is cut off
    I really hate my sig. lol

So old... I'd rather spend time on v2 though

I'm off to sleep now, gnight. I'll work on the todo list tomoz.

I really hate my sig. lol

So old... I'd rather spend time on v2 though

I'm off to sleep now, gnight. I'll work on the todo list tomoz.
    Lmao yeah mine took me forever to do and I am still not happy with it but that is mostly mmi's fault cause the resize my image so it comes out blurry

The New Dream Logo

1111o11111111u11111111o11111111111--------- I Love Dream!!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-22 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lmao yeah mine took me forever to do and I am still not happy with it but that is mostly mmi's fault cause the resize my image so it comes out blurry
    look at mine...
    u know what size it used to be?
    1920x510

now its like 395x102

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    1111o11111111u11111111o
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-07-22 at 06:05 PM.

yes, I am feeling alright
    Just made a face.....
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-22 at 06:11 PM.

look at mine...
    u know what size it used to be?
    1920x510

now its like 395x102

u feeling alright?
    Yeah but yours is large readable text even though it was resized, mine is not and mine is now 500 x 58, it was so so so much larger lol

yes, I am feeling alright
    Just made a face.....
    im aware of that...
    something just didnt seem right

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah but yours is large readable text even though it was resized, mine is not and mine is now 500 x 58, it was so so so much larger lol
    u want me to try an make one similar to mine with all that ridiculous text on it?

lol!

What special area?

What special area?
    some themer u are, not knowing about that area...

nice sig, is that new??

Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast