Page 78 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

  1. #1541
    Problem: not keeping up with the forum. Just joined ModMyi last night after getting tired of lurking threads for the longest time lol. Thanks forthe reply.

  2. #1542
    Ok fine
    Lol, I was joking!
    Uno might tell you

  3. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    You gotta thanks me !
    just joking
    Your name shall be in lights! Your idea ignited a fire that burnt through the swamp of code and gave rise to a beautiful solution.

  4. #1544

  5. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok so I take it, it works... So what is it? Lol
    Not going into details. v2 shall strip ram usage like one would a cheap hooker, and give rise you more user customization relating to number of pages both vertically ad horizontally. That's is the surprise. I will reveal more when I get it working and have the graphics sorted. I can't keep this news from you Moose

  6. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    throw me ur current.plist
    If i'd send you My plist, could you also put clock and date on My lockscreen, Like the mock op? :-D

  7. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Ok so what about this, @everyone

    1. KEEP vertical scrolling as is
    2. Remove small icons in the folders and have big icons instead




    You have to understand the all aps grid doesnt look right (in my opinion) because the icons have to be 59x60

    SIR.
    KEEP VERTICAL SCROll
    BIG ICONS IN THE DRAWER WOULD BE A KILLER IDEA...best thing RAM would be consumed less

  8. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by GivingTree View Post
    Problem: not keeping up with the forum. Just joined ModMyi last night after getting tired of lurking threads for the longest time lol. Thanks forthe reply.
    It's all good man, just wanted to let you ow in case you had not seen all the new stuff coming

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol, I was joking!
    Uno might tell you
    Lol I know, just giving you a hard time man, it's all good

    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Not going into details. v2 shall strip ram usage like one would a cheap hooker, and give rise you more user customization relating to number of pages both vertically ad horizontally. That's is the surprise. I will reveal more when I get it working and have the graphics sorted. I can't keep this news from you Moose
    I look forward to seeing it all come together

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-22)

  10. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by moose0704 View Post
    it's all good man, just wanted to let you ow in case you had not seen all the new stuff coming



    lol i know, just giving you a hard time man, it's all good



    i look forward to seeing it all come together

    best concept ever

  11. #1550
    Lol
    Why is
    " Dream"
    On the first post?

  12. #1551
    *fingers crossed* Just made the first big change to the code

  13. #1552

  14. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeek I have to check all my functions. It SHALL work!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol
    Why is
    " Dream"
    On the first post?
    I was happy when I was making the post

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-22)

  16. #1554
    iPhoneaholic numb_gb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 246 Times in 156 Posts

    Help....

    Trying to stop the veticle scrolling...... Change the 4120 to 412 and it still does it on all bar the first page any ideas please?

  17. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Help....

    Trying to stop the veticle scrolling...... Change the 4120 to 412 and it still does it on all bar the first page any ideas please?
    You need to wait lol it's all changing as we speak

  18. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeek I have to check all my functions. It SHALL work!



    I was happy when I was making the post
    I wonder if when u won theme of the week if they wrote Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Munne_122 View Post
    If i'd send you My plist, could you also put clock and date on My lockscreen, Like the mock op? :-D
    Take ur chances

  19. #1557
    iPhoneaholic numb_gb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 246 Times in 156 Posts

    ok moose .... eta on V2 ?

    suggestions for the Keyboard ? I use colour keyboard

    Love the theme

  20. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    You need to wait lol it's all changing as we speak
    Changing but not how I like it >.< MOAR TESTING!

    OK I'M THROWING A FISH IN THE WATER

    Page Jumps??? Do we want them?

    Let's suppose that you choose how many pages you want vertically and horizontally. You could put all your icons where you want them and not worry about lots of empty pages. So then why would you need a folder in the bottom right? It doesn't even fit big icons, just small ones that are rare now considering how many icons we have made and how quickly we can make more. So what about this. Instead of a folder, what about a Page Jump menu. Fully personalized! It knows the names of your pages and you are just a simple press away from going to that page. Not just that! We could also add perpage wallpapers. Maybe you want fire for your media page and a planet for your social page? Let me know what you think. This will be the new Dream!
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-22 at 05:22 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

    Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

  22. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Changing but not how I like it >.< MOAR TESTING!

    OK I'M THROWING A FISH IN THE WATER

    Page Jumps??? Do we want them?

    Let's suppose that you choose how many pages you want vertically and horizontally. You could put all your icons where you want them and not worry about lots of empty pages. So then why would you need a folder in the bottom right? It doesn't even fit big icons, just small ones that are rare now considering how many icons we have made and how quickly we can make more. So what about this. Instead of a folder, what about a Page Jump menu. Fully personalized! It knows the names of your pages and you are just a simple press away from going to that page. Not just that! We could also add perpage wallpapers. Maybe you want fire for your media page and a planet for your social page? Let me know what you think. This will be the new Dream!
    Great idea!! DO IT!! and we need a "home" button as well

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    Aenima133 (2011-07-22), unoimkll (2011-07-22)

  24. #1560
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Changing but not how I like it >.< MOAR TESTING!

    OK I'M THROWING A FISH IN THE WATER

    Page Jumps??? Do we want them?

    Let's suppose that you choose how many pages you want vertically and horizontally. You could put all your icons where you want them and not worry about lots of empty pages. So then why would you need a folder in the bottom right? It doesn't even fit big icons, just small ones that are rare now considering how many icons we have made and how quickly we can make more. So what about this. Instead of a folder, what about a Page Jump menu. Fully personalized! It knows the names of your pages and you are just a simple press away from going to that page. Not just that! We could also add perpage wallpapers. Maybe you want fire for your media page and a planet for your social page? Let me know what you think. This will be the new Dream!
    love the idea
    GO FOR IT !

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (2011-07-22)

Page 78 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •